Jan 27, 2018
My save file (which was near 100% for 19.03) was deleted when I got the new game version and tried moving the save file over like I had done for previous versions. Does anyone have a far in working save that I could use for 20.05.07? (Maybe a 100% for the current version would be much appreciated thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: witteb

UMAIBO

Oct 11, 2017
is there a way i can grab my save on android and put it in my pc?

i tried looking around on my file and cant seem to find it

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How many NPCs, except monstergirl, can be captured in this game ? And how ?
What happens next ? Do we have to train them and sell them or something else ?
Build affection with them by petting,give them what they want.After the relationship reach 100,they will start having sex with you.Its pretty easy though.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Petting ? I was aking about non monster-girls.
And by "captured", i meant "enslaved"
Ops sorry,i misread. :ROFLMAO: There is some option to sold them to the brothel as a whore(neautral/bad route) or send them to the dungeon and rape them everyday.(bad route)or make them work as your maid in your castle (good route).There is also an option to free them which mean you closed all their future event and never see them again.If you enslaved them,yes,you need to train them and do their slave events.As for good route,you gain their affection by doing their events.

Last edited:

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Guys I think we need to be a little patient with the developers on any new updates.
@RyenSaotome
Keep up the good work you've definitely earned my support I urge many of the players to help fund this project as there are far too many developers getting a lot more funding for poorly coded programs.
@RyenSaotome I would suggest maybe updating your goals on Patreon to entice users to continue supporting.
Maybe offering more scenes monthly or additional benefits will entice users to continue to support.

Reactions: Genji

caju

Oct 5, 2017
How do you get the gift for chiyo, the alchemy set ? Having a hard time finding the guy who'll give it
Go to amagal. At throne room go right to second door. Down into the library.
Quit looking for a guy. You found the girl who will give you the alchemy set.

zanaar

Oct 13, 2019
hey can someone tell me where to find hellhound village and where to find and start the vampire and wind spirit quest i have finished all other quest

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hey can someone tell me where to find hellhound village and where to find and start the vampire and wind spirit quest i have finished all other quest
Follow the guide.Finished vampire quest first,after that you can unlock Hellhound village.Same as wind spirit quest

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Thanks I found it eventually, didn't notice the entrance, I spent atleast an hour at the place next to amagal where there are several libraries and have people studying so thought that was it

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes