Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
After the events with the elf thief girl in Parverhill, you get the teleport stone Amagal to return to the magic spirit.
After repairing and upgrading the bitterroot farm, you can produce hops for beer there. The work area directly next to the farm can be build to get the brewery, in order to make beer.
How do you repair and upgrade the farm I don't get the option on the map

Last edited:

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
What are the controls for the Android port? I can't figure them out, do you need to use some sort of keyboard or something?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do you repair and upgrade the farm I don't get the option on the map
The event to repair the farm begins at the Calbridge Stronghold. You need to finish those events before you can use and upgrade the farm on the overview map.

What are the controls for the Android port? I can't figure them out, do you need to use some sort of keyboard or something?
You either press with one finger, or both. No keyboard needed.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do i unlock the new battle system i had Mira before the patch
Repair the barracks on the overview map and go there on the worldmap to meet the girl Jessy.

how do you get the good guy sex sence with Aleah
If you brought her to your castle and she is your maid, you can continue the good path event with her there when Ryoko is in your party.

Nrogara

Aug 4, 2020
How do you find dusty book and other artifacts? The arena just give me noble artifact so far. Thanks!

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
not sure if this has been asked or not cause im tired and to lazy to go through all the post
do the cowgirls, water lamias and raijuus have a scene yet?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
were is the command center i need to build it but cant find it
You need to unlock the strategy battle system on the overview map in order to be able to build the command center.

How do you unlock and find more of the vanguard forces?
Currently only the 6 squad leaders that you get when you unlock the system are available. More squad leaders will be added in future updates.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
to free the king it says that i need two people who can take someone out from a distance. i have elly but who is the second person?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
to free the king it says that i need two people who can take someone out from a distance. i have elly but who is the second person?
The elf archer, Mirel. You can find her at the mansion with a blue roof in Central, a bit south-west of the Red Keep.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes