The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The game has an open world. You can spend 50+ hours on exploring every little corner, or focus on the stories that interest you and get it done a lot faster.
Yes but what the most possible hours of gameplay so far? Clicking thought the options without any progress is not really "gameplay".

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Any plans for letting Ryen's tamed monstergirls get pregnant? A few of them literally ask for it, and aside from the slimes, all of them appear to be capable of it.

Also, what things factor into country health? My country has all of the other attributes full, and health is still low.(see attached picture)

Also, for girls like Mosaik, who have two pussies, is it possible to get them pregnant twice, once in each hole? Are there any plans for undercarriage 69 with Mosaik, where you fuck both pussies at once, one with your tongue and the other one with your dick? Capture+_2020-08-11-10-48-06.png

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Any plans for letting Ryen's tamed monstergirls get pregnant? A few of them literally ask for it, and aside from the slimes, all of them appear to be capable of it.

Also, what things factor into country health? My country has all of the other attributes full, and health is still low.(see attached picture)

Also, for girls like Mosaik, who have two pussies, is it possible to get them pregnant twice, once in each hole? Are there any plans for undercarriage 69 with Mosaik, where you fuck both pussies at once, one with your tongue and the other one with your dick? View attachment 768567
You can't expect to have low tax rate and fund that system. Too much of a military state for good overall health.
Put police, religon and taxes to mid.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yes but what the most possible hours of gameplay so far? Clicking thought the options without any progress is not really "gameplay".
50+? :D I asked on discord how long people think is necessary to finish all content in the game, but the answers vary a lot. I don't think there is a clear number I can put on it.

Also, for girls like Mosaik, who have two pussies, is it possible to get them pregnant twice, once in each hole? Are there any plans for undercarriage 69 with Mosaik, where you fuck both pussies at once, one with your tongue and the other one with your dick? View attachment 768567
The amount of possible children is already increadibly high, and I'm not even done with the current time. That's why I decided the monstergirls won't have any children yet, finish all content first, and then maybe add it as a bonus afterwards. The focus needs to be on finishing the game on day, or I'll keep getting side tracked and never get done. ^^

Was the health up earlier and suddenly dropped down? Or was it low the entire time?

I haven't thought that deep about the possibilities of two pussies yet. We'll see about it in the future. :D

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I think the health was at the second level, and then it has stayed at the lowest level since. I made the changes suggested already and the only change I saw was that safety went down a notch.

Would it help you help me if I uploaded my save file, and if so, where is it for the Android version of the game?

Cardigan117

Jan 3, 2018
Have you tried to move the game folder to a different location? Maybe on the desktop? Or change the folder settings to disable the write-protection?
I assume the problem is that the game is in a read-only folder, and thus can't create save files.
I tried moving it to my desktop but it didn't work. After I did Command I on the game file, sharing and permissions for my user was already under "read and write". I changed it for the other to user options to that as well, as well as the actual file labeled "save" in the game package contents, and now it saves. Can't wait to play, it looks really in depth. Thank you so much for responding to my comment.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I think the health was at the second level, and then it has stayed at the lowest level since. I made the changes suggested already and the only change I saw was that safety went down a notch.

Would it help you help me if I uploaded my save file, and if so, where is it for the Android version of the game?
If it went up with the same settings, but suddenly down later, then it might be a bug. There shouldn't be sudden drops out of nowhere.

Sadly it's very difficult to get saves on android.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys im stuck at fragments 3 and armor braking
so i allergy made the weapons to break the armor but the quest wont update
and when i try to go to amagal via port i don't get the message to wait there even if i have the ticket...

Last edited:

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Ok, so now I have finished all vanguard missions, finished building all country upgrades, finished researching all topics(except the perpetual morale boost one, of course), set health to low for a while and then back to high, made sure the health one was the only one on high, and just about everything else I can figure. Still no change, health still low.

Also, is there no option to just take over Amagal for yourself and merge it into your own country? I thought it was mentioned earlier in the questline that Ryen might try that. Or is that what having that one girl take over afterwards would do? Shes really the only one I would trust in that position at all, but I would prefer it to be a part of my country in game.

Also, I would like to have an option to merge with Begus using a political marriage, though I haven't finished her quests yet as far as I know, so it might be there after all...

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ok, so now I have finished all vanguard missions, finished building all country upgrades, finished researching all topics(except the perpetual morale boost one, of course), set health to low for a while and then back to high, made sure the health one was the only one on high, and just about everything else I can figure. Still no change, health still low.

Also, is there no option to just take over Amagal for yourself and merge it into your own country? I thought it was mentioned earlier in the questline that Ryen might try that. Or is that what having that one girl take over afterwards would do? Shes really the only one I would trust in that position at all, but I would prefer it to be a part of my country in game.

Also, I would like to have an option to merge with Begus using a political marriage, though I haven't finished her quests yet as far as I know, so it might be there after all...
Not in the game yet.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
So should I just not continue that quest for now? I already soft rejected the queen of Begus, sort of, in the dialogue, so I hope I am not screwed there...

Something about that type of spoilers tag just is ridiculously satisfying for me...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes