RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So is there anything possible that I somehow missed or anything still planned with Elina, the girl who actually asked to be added to your harem?

Also, I still have two black silhouettes at the end of the head maid's list. Are they not implemented yet, or do I still need to keep exploring?
Elina has no scene so far, and nothing is planned for the near future.

Grime and Aleah are only available when you send them to the castle, and not into your dungeon or somewhere else.

Reactions: L30

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
I did the treasure hunt with Sandra before the oral scene, i cant seem to get it (this might be my mistake meaning that i just forget the scene but, the oral scene should be under sex scenes in the cg room right? If so, then I dont have it and have done the treasure hunt with sandra before the scene happened)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I did the treasure hunt with Sandra before the oral scene, i cant seem to get it (this might be my mistake meaning that i just forget the scene but, the oral scene should be under sex scenes in the cg room right? If so, then I dont have it and have done the treasure hunt with sandra before the scene happened)
Talk with Sandra at the sleeping chamber with 60+ relationship for the Oral CG. In some cases, when the starting point of the events are not in the same location, the steps can be done in different orders. It's fine to do the treasure hunt before the oral scene, but you need both to advance her events further.

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
(Final edit: ok I just realized that the oral scene is the tentcale scene which i do have ) ( also can Moriko become a maid if you dont rape her?) ( also where can i find grey after i did his quest and turned him into a girl)

Last edited:

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
im on glen's exam and stuck on on book code
The walkthrough explains all riddles from that area:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yes and i think i got the scene (my brain registered it as tentacle rather than oral). Sorry for troubling you. Also how do you get the lesbian threesome scene. Also how do you get moriko's good cg (if it is added, If it isnt added, is it planned? as you said
https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v20-08-10-naughty-netherpunch.1196/page-47#post-1818488
Which lesbian threesome scene? The one with Elly requires that you leave Grey as a girl and advance her events, and that you had the events with the dark sorceress at the bitterroot farm in the south of Central.
Moriko has a good path option now, but there is no scene for it yet. The CG is done, but the event in the game aren't finished.

Reactions: L30

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Which lesbian threesome scene? The one with Elly requires that you leave Grey as a girl and advance her events, and that you had the events with the dark sorceress at the bitterroot farm in the south of Central.
Moriko has a good path option now, but there is no scene for it yet. The CG is done, but the event in the game aren't finished.
Whelp seems i'll have to replay the game from the beginning when it's in

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
The walkthrough explains all riddles from that area:

How do you unlock the good path for moriko then? How do you craft the thunder blade (which blacksmith do you have to go towards and if i need to go into world map to upgrade or purchase something)

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
need help stuck on these puzzles

How do you unlock the good path for moriko then? How do you craft the thunder blade (which blacksmith do you have to go towards and if i need to go into world map to upgrade or purchase something)
You're on her good path when you finish her quest and pick not to rape her in the police headquarters. There are no events for the good path past that point yet.
You need the "Monster Craft Recipe" to make a thunder blade. After building the monsterhall in your castle, go there and talk with the maid Vivian to get the recipe.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys, im already level 25 yet i cant find mirel. the elf guy at the blacksmith asks "where did mirel go". How do i meet her?

would be nice if you could tell me without spoilers....

EDIT: its fine, i found her, i feel stupid now:cautious:

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So I captured lind, talked to the first general but I can't find the general of the vangaurd to save my life... And of course there is no quest tracker info, and the first one won't repeat what he said so I got no clue where to search for the person...

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
How do you get the Internal Rage quest? I have completed all the quests in the game including the main story as far as it can go but I never got this one, so I am missing the wind spirit from the cg room.

She is not in the garden, and I tried talking to Varea but she doesn't say anything other than "how can I help you"

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. It seems if you complete the "Crown Support" quest then Internal Rage gets bugged. Wind Spirit goes to Ebron by the treehouse, where you can resume the quest halfway through even though you never technically started it. It completes normally from there.

Last edited:

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Any1 knows how much of game's intended content is finished?
I've played it 1-2 years ago and there was A LOT OF content. Want to replay, but not untill full game is released.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes