kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so i noticed what i can only assume to be an error, for sia's quest you talk to lind and she tells you to make a "fire ring" to protect against heat, when you go to craft it, its an "ice ring" to protect against ice.....which wont help her from melting lol

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Damn, I accidentally skipped most of the "fragment hunt" quest:p

Didn't know that if you do the dungeon in Siriveta first, that's all it takes to complete (without doing any riddles or additional dungeons)

On a separate note, does anyone know when the war system will be implemented?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
sooooo.......a small request to the dev, i dont suppose their will be a plan for a girl with inverted nipples, id love to see him sucking her tits and licking her inverted nipples till they stood out and with all the girls with the same breasts some change in areola size not just breast size would be nice to add something different not that i dont enjoy the art already

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
sooooo.......a small request to the dev, i dont suppose their will be a plan for a girl with inverted nipples, id love to see him sucking her tits and licking her inverted nipples till they stood out and with all the girls with the same breasts some change in areola size not just breast size would be nice to add something different not that i dont enjoy the art already
Good suggestion. I'll write it down, but a lot of CGs are already done and waiting to be included into the game, so it'll take a while before I'll actually get a chance to add something like that.

When (almost) everything else in the current time spot is done. Since war would affect everything and all places in that country, I need to finish them first. Which means definitely not this year.

so i noticed what i can only assume to be an error, for sia's quest you talk to lind and she tells you to make a "fire ring" to protect against heat, when you go to craft it, its an "ice ring" to protect against ice.....which wont help her from melting lol
The ring is a "Ring of Ice" and protects her ice from melting. The dialog might be a bit misleading, but that is not a bug, you need the Ring of Ice for her quest.

Still can't get an option to get Tsubaki a present for the feast :cry: I must be missing something that triggers it for her, I have the option for everyone else?
Are you perhaps just not seeing her option in the choices? There are so many choices in this event, that you can't see them all at once. You can scoll up or down to see the rest of the options.

Reactions: Hones

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Good suggestion. I'll write it down, but a lot of CGs are already done and waiting to be included into the game, so it'll take a while before I'll actually get a chance to add something like that.

When (almost) everything else in the current time spot is done. Since war would affect everything and all places in that country, I need to finish them first. Which means definitely not this year.

The ring is a "Ring of Ice" and protects her ice from melting. The dialog might be a bit misleading, but that is not a bug, you need the Ring of Ice for her quest.

Are you perhaps just not seeing her option in the choices? There are so many choices in this event, that you can't see them all at once. You can scoll up or down to see the rest of the options.
well your still asked to make a ring of fire to help give her heat resistence, so there is still a problem in the text from what your told to make, i only noticed it was the ring of ice after not seeing ring of fire and only ring of ice but ring of ice was requiring the things the ring of fire was said to need to make id check lind's text from that mission and change the text to ring of ice not fire

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
tho being blunt, a ring of fire with fire resistance makes a hell of a lot more sense then a ring of ice with ice resistance, when she is made of ice....

EDIT: i say this because its not a quest item its a ring you can make any time and says ice resistance in the text and it uses ice materials so not sure how ice is protecting you from ice when it would make more sense to have fire materials for something to be resistent to ice "infused with fire" kind of concept instead of an ice resistance ring infused with ice...

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
sorry btw i know this is probably annoying and all but i'm one of the few who read all dialogue and little things like that bug me when its not consistent

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
well on another random question for dev why bother starting the stone plate teleporting when the castle stone plate doesnt work, went to dorgania then used stone to go to central and up to stone outside monster area and no way to interact with it, i would of assumed home to another country would of been the first part of this >.> whole reactivating teleporter stone quest

EDIT: guess i should mention the plot hole in how your supposed to be a last remaining heir of the kingdom now but go "OH BROTHER HOW DARE YOU" and trey is like whatever granted you took the emblem but he of all people should be giving you shit about that

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
honestly if you want that to work you should at least have an event where you talk to him and he goes " ive known you wernt the heir but the kingdom is prospering under your leadership" kind of moment to at least make it work instead if ignoring it

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
kajidiablo
The stone plate on the castle in Aldlyn is broken. Broken stone plates work nowhere. But there is a working stone plate in the city of Aldlyn, and to get into the castle quickly you have the teleport stone.

honestly if you want that to work you should at least have an event where you talk to him and he goes " ive known you wernt the heir but the kingdom is prospering under your leadership" kind of moment to at least make it work instead if ignoring it
Such an event already exists. At the bottom of the south dungeon, in the lava area, is an event where your party splits and you get the chance to talk with one of your party members alone. When you talk with Trey alone, he'll tell you that he already knows that you're not the true heir to the throne.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Damn, I accidentally skipped most of the "fragment hunt" quest:p

Didn't know that if you do the dungeon in Siriveta first, that's all it takes to complete (without doing any riddles or additional dungeons)

The fragment hunt dungeons and puzzles are fun, but in the end, you're too slow every time. Kinda disheartening really.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hehe wow you're right I just needed to scroll up to see her choice, Thanks for the help.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i know returning to the castle is easy, but being able to get to other areas from the castle seemed nice and i only assumed why youd place it there, now to find all the non broken ones

Aug 11, 2020
The Pregnancy aspect of the game is the biggest blue ball ever right?
You impregnate someone, get a message and then nothing more happens. Or am i missing something?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
The Pregnancy aspect of the game is the biggest blue ball ever right?
You impregnate someone, get a message and then nothing more happens. Or am i missing something?

Later on in the game, after you finish the main storyline and the timeskip (not yet included), you will have children running around all over the place. Presumably, you will have pregnancy dialogue then.

BTW, some characters (like bitterrootfarm witch and headmaid) are really hard to impregnate. I've tried 4 times and no result, even though I need to cum inside (game gives no choice). Does anyone know why?

Aug 11, 2020
Later on in the game, after you finish the main storyline and the timeskip (not yet included), you will have children running around all over the place. Presumably, you will have pregnancy dialogue then.
Guess i'll come back when this is finished then, thanks for the reply

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020

BTW, some characters (like bitterrootfarm witch and headmaid) are really hard to impregnate. I've tried 4 times and no result, even though I need to cum inside (game gives no choice). Does anyone know why?
yeah i had to try around 10 times for headmaid and 30 times for the witch

Jul 28, 2017
yeah i had to try around 10 times for headmaid and 30 times for the witch
Huh, I never had to reload more than 10 times for any of the characters.... How about just pausing during the conversation and just skip ahead by continuously pressing 'z', seems to work for me most of the time, if fail, go back to main and reload autosave

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Main characters have the choice to cum inside of them or not, and coming inside of them has a 100% chance to impregnate them. For all other characters there is only a certain chance to get them pregnant each time, that's why you have to re-do the scenes sometimes.
It's possible to get girls pregnant by re-playing the scene from the CG room.

As already mentioned, the actual pregnancy and children will appear during and after the time skip. It'll still take a while before I get to that point.

Reactions: srg91
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes