Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
Hi, I am not able to trigger events with queen Jeanne of Begus! I have met her 2 times, completed fragments quests and there is not much in the main story it says but I am not able to proceed with her. In the sleeping chambers all I can see is the note that I should send spies or someone of the rank. I don't know where and I can't see queen's note as well.
Can someone please help me out?

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
Hi, I am not able to trigger events with queen Jeanne of Begus! I have met her 2 times, completed fragments quests and there is not much in the main story it says but I am not able to proceed with her. In the sleeping chambers all I can see is the note that I should send spies or someone of the rank. I don't know where and I can't see queen's note as well.
Can someone please help me out?
did you do the 2 meetings with begus

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
Yes! The last one was when they all met and she wanted to talk to Ryan in private but couldn't
then do the mission on the note. then after that mission gets done you should get the invtation. If this still doesn't work then send me your file and i'll work something out.
I have completed all Dea and May quests, but Dea sex scene and Mai threesome not available.
you have to go and buy tickets from havaria port to go to amaranthe's private beach then go there and speak to them.

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
then do the mission on the note. then after that mission gets done you should get the invtation. If this still doesn't work then send me your file and i'll work something out.

you have to go and buy tickets from havaria port to go to amaranthe's private beach then go there and speak to them.
Thank you so much! I figured it out! I was missing karuhme (the assassin's part) after that it happend

Sorry to bother you again, but can you help me how to increase Chiyo magic knowledge, I am stuck at 40 after collecting all the possible books but need to have 50+ to find the king of amagal

This is the last quest i am stuck at.

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
Thank you so much! I figured it out! I was missing karuhme (the assassin's part) after that it happend

Sorry to bother you again, but can you help me how to increase Chiyo magic knowledge, I am stuck at 40 after collecting all the possible books but need to have 50+ to find the king of amagal

This is the last quest i am stuck at.
I'm not too sure on this but, i think that you have to take either chiyo's silver or gold license test

Reactions: Varun73

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
How to unlock flaire and nori? should I get the good side moriko? if so, i messed up. how to redo moriko scene?

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
People what to do to get mithril pickaxe? , how to talk to a prisoner in Ironholm prison and what kind of farm are we talking about in the quest with a vegetable garden

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
People what to do to get mithril pickaxe? , how to talk to a prisoner in Ironholm prison and what kind of farm are we talking about in the quest with a vegetable garden
- You get the mithril pickaxe during the main story from the elf blacksmith Knocky in Ebron.
- You can't talk with the prisoners in the Ironholm prison. Only during an event with the angel Maria, someone will be able to get into the prison:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Kayelinth vegetable garden is not a farm. By going up on the right side of the castle in Aldlyn, left of the river, you'll find a little path to a hidden spot with a small garden.

Reactions: kajidiablo

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I heard that there's 3 recipes to be found in the Spire of Courage, excluding the Steel Armour/Weapon recipes. How do you find those? Something about a widowmaker and elemental protection?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
you get the mythril pick axe from knocky if i remember right during the katerax or w/e the ore is called quest to make the blade so you can destroy lace's armor for vegetable garden that you have to make yourself, its on the right hand side of the castle around the side where a big patch of dirt is

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
you get the mythril pick axe from knocky if i remember right during the katerax or w/e the ore is called quest to make the blade so you can destroy lace's armor for vegetable garden that you have to make yourself, its on the right hand side of the castle around the side where a big patch of dirt is
I know where the vegetable garden is i meant to get a hoe, fertilizer, watering can and seeds from a farm in the southwest of Oldlin.

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
I heard that there's 3 recipes to be found in the Spire of Courage, excluding the Steel Armour/Weapon recipes. How do you find those? Something about a widowmaker and elemental protection?
Windowmaker is a legendary gun/ protection potions are well protection potions. Both can be found by beating shika and funeral by farming the steel chest. You can find about the other rewards in the guide. Also just so farming doesn't get too annoying, a cheap way to get these things is to abuse the autosave function. So, when you talk to the people after the raid, wait a little for auto save to kick in. then enjoy reloading that save a couple times to get whatever item you want.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a change log for the update UPDATE(20.10.08>20.09.01)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes