RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there a change log for the update UPDATE(20.10.08>20.09.01)
View attachment 796719
The new version 20.09.01 is now available for all systems!

Changes:
- New events for the Thremten thieves guild. It starts at the guild when you talk with Flaire. It requires that you advanced the main story to the point where you talked with commander at the Whitestone Citadel to get access to the Dhranholl mine for Katryx Ore (during the events to defeat Lace), you need to be either on Moriko's good path or when you raped her you need to have her second sex scene (which happens at the thieves guild), and you need to finish the events where Jenny was arrested and you investigate with police officer Nori to release her.

- After the events with the thieves guild, you can find Nori in Aldlyn for a new CG scene.

- Choosing the bad path for Flaire will give you a CG scene with her in your secret prison.

- When Moriko is on her good path, she'll get her first good CG scene after the events with the thieves guild.

- During the events with Queen Apelia of Begus, you went to Pumumu and talked with their leader Rutia. You can now find the girl Lili in the village after that event is done, and after a short introduction, Lili will move into your castle.

Her events currently end when she moves into your castle, but more events with her will be added later.

Download:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA: Mega

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I'm confused about that Update because I don't see a version 20.10.08 in the first place.

Anyway, should I start a new game because of the new paths, I don't think I have saves before that. Last time I played was 20.04.18.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I guess I am not getting it.
UPDATE(20.10.08) 20.10.08.jpg
"""The new version 20.09.01 is now available for all systems!"""
On the OP we have "Update 20.10.08" that is about 14 mb in size, is this just bug fixes or does 20.10.08 add content?

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
The month and date are reversed from what the previous update used, 20.01.09 is how it'd read. 20.10.08 was the update for August 10th

Reactions: ZTex

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm confused about that Update because I don't see a version 20.10.08 in the first place.

Anyway, should I start a new game because of the new paths, I don't think I have saves before that. Last time I played was 20.04.18.
You dont have to. The dev added an option to cheat them back to before you choose her fate.

Just download that update and paste it into your game. You can use the book in your room to reset that quest line.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Would it be possible to tweak the game so we could do both Queen of Begus quests? (The white silver one and the military corruption one; right now you need to choose either.)

Maybe this could cumulate into more quests helping Queen of Begus and taking power away from church?:unsure:
That would be pointless. Both quest lead to the same result. Doing both wouldn't add anything, or "take more power away from the church".

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
just finished the flaire quest, how to proceed to cg good moriko and good path flaire? Everytime I interact they say the same shit.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
just finished the flaire quest, how to proceed to cg good moriko and good path flaire? Everytime I interact they say the same shit.
Talk with her at the police HQ to start her good scene.
If you used the reset option after doing the events with the assassins guild, you'll have to wait for the next update to play her scene, as the trigger for her good scene was in the event with the assassin guild. I'll make a fix for the reset to solve this issue in the next update.

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
how do i enter the thiefs guild again?
if i try to go to the abandoned house at tremtem -> go down the ladder and there use ther door i just get teleported back to map?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do i enter the thiefs guild again?
if i try to go to the abandoned house at tremtem -> go down the ladder and there use ther door i just get teleported back to map?
If you don't have "teleport rune thieves guild" items to get back there directly, you have to repeat the dungeon to get to the top right corner of the map. Don't use the other doors, which'll bring you back outside.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to get coal, went to that tower 3 times now and still no coal.

Somewhere it said I could get steel from a blacksmith but he never sell any, I even went to every blacksmith in the game so far.

Also how to check how far along the pregnancy are for the girls that are pregnant? I figured this one out.
Do they every show pregnant belly or give birth?

Last edited:

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Talk with her at the police HQ to start her good scene.
If you used the reset option after doing the events with the assassins guild, you'll have to wait for the next update to play her scene, as the trigger for her good scene was in the event with the assassin guild. I'll make a fix for the reset to solve this issue in the next update.
yup! i reset moriko, but what about flaire?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How to get coal, went to that tower 3 times now and still no coal.

Somewhere it said I could get steel from a blacksmith but he never sell any, I even went to every blacksmith in the game so far.

Also how to check how far along the pregnancy are for the girls that are pregnant? I figured this one out.
Do they every show pregnant belly or give birth?
If you're far enough in the main story, you have a pickaxe and can mine coal in dungeons.

There is currently no pregant belly or birth in the game. Those things will happen during and after the planned time skip.

yup! i reset moriko, but what about flaire?
Flaire has no good path scene. You can rape her when you arrest her at the assassins guild, but on her good path she'll simply return to the thieves guild.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you're far enough in the main story, you have a pickaxe and can mine coal in dungeons.

There is currently no pregant belly or birth in the game. Those things will happen during and after the planned time skip.
I have went into every dungeons there is on the central and eastern side of the map and all I can mine is stone and iron.

Plus that green stuff for the armor breaker weapon.

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
I have went into every dungeons there is on the central and eastern side of the map and all I can mine is stone and iron.

Plus that green stuff for the armor breaker weapon.
you sure? there should be coal at the ice part of the spire of courage or the medium dungeon

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you sure? there should be coal at the ice part of the spire of courage or the medium dungeon
Can you put a pic of it because every place I can mine anything is stone and iron with 3 of that green stuff and the red stuff for the vampire girl, nothing else can be mined.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can you put a pic of it because every place I can mine anything is stone and iron with 3 of that green stuff and the red stuff for the vampire girl, nothing else can be mined.
There is coal in the medium, advanced and challenge floor of the Spire of Courage, and in several dungeons in Dorgania including the dungeons below Sinasoka and Siriveta.
It looks similar to the glowing iron sources that you can mine, but with a black rock.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is coal in the medium, advanced and challenge floor of the Spire of Courage, and in several dungeons in Dorgania including the dungeons below Sinasoka and Siriveta.
It looks similar to the glowing iron sources that you can mine, but with a black rock.
Dorgania still has closed borders, so the only coal is the Spire?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Dorgania still has closed borders, so the only coal is the Spire?
You can get into Dorgania by advancing the main story. But else yes, I think the Spire is the only source of coal in the other countires.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes