a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have added the "Sandbox" tag because this is a major sandbox style game with RPG game mechanics.
Sandbox [For Free-Roam type of games.]

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Something I was wondering, before if you chose Moriko's bad path she was a virgin, but here on the good path it didn't show. Did they forget this detail?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She had no virgin blood on her bad path either.
This is a great game and may have replaced Strive for Power for me. (I will play S4P but no as much now with this great game.)
Are you planning on making all sex scenes "Animated" or just the main NPC's and a few others?

Since there are some "Animated" scenes I have applied the tag for it.

How often to updates come out?

There are 3 main girl NPC's that can not get pregnant, are they planned to be able to become pregnant or?
(Mirel, Elly and Kayelinth.)

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
This is a great game and may have replaced Strive for Power for me. (I will play S4P but no as much now with this great game.)
Are you planning on making all sex scenes "Animated" or just the main NPC's and a few others?

Since there are some "Animated" scenes I have applied the tag for it.

How often to updates come out?

There are 3 main girl NPC's that can not get pregnant, are they planned to be able to become pregnant or?
(Mirel, Elly and Kayelinth.)
Only some sex scenes will be animated. The majority will remain normal images.

Recently the updates have taken around 3 weeks. I usually try to do one every 2-3 weeks, but lately I failed to achive that more often. ^^"

All main girls will be able to get pregnant. Those three got delayed for a while, but they're very high up on my priority list.

• Love
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Only some sex scenes will be animated. The majority will remain normal images.

Recently the updates have taken around 3 weeks. I usually try to do one every 2-3 weeks, but lately I failed to achive that more often. ^^"

All main girls will be able to get pregnant. Those three got delayed for a while, but they're very high up on my priority list.
Thanks for the answer.

Can you put it where we can buy more than 1 at a time here please. buy more.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
RyenSaotome

There are a lot of text base scenes in your game and one of them is a spanking scene with Lace.
Are you planning on having any CG's for the text base scenes?

I will ask staff if this needs the tag for both "Text Base" and "Spanking", if they say so I will apply tags.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome

There are a lot of text base scenes in your game and one of them is a spanking scene with Lace.
Are you planning on having any CG's for the text base scenes?

I will ask staff if this needs the tag for both "Text Base" and "Spanking", if they say so I will apply tags.
A lot of text scenes? I don't think there are that many. oO Unless you count short parts before or after a CG scene, while the screen is blacked out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A lot of text scenes? I don't think there are that many. oO Unless you count short parts before or after a CG scene, while the screen is blacked out.
Those are just a part of it, Lace's spanking scene is all text base with no CG's and there are others just like this.
This whole scene is text base without anyCG's. Lace spanking.jpg

ADD: Okay as per staff, no text base but it will get the spanking tag.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Those are just a part of it, Lace's spanking scene is all text base with no CG's and there are others just like this.
This whole scene is text base without anyCG's. View attachment 818948
Im not staff but i wouldn't label this text based any more than every other game uses text as a descriptor for some actions.

Text based to me reads as a majority of the game uses only text to describe and act out scenes. This one example is a minority not the majority of the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im not staff but i wouldn't label this text based any more than every other game uses text as a descriptor for some actions.

Text based to me reads as a majority of the game uses only text to describe and act out scenes. This one example is a minority not the majority of the game.
That is why I am asking staff for input on this and not adding the tag already.

ADD: Okay as per staff, no text base but it will get the spanking tag.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Okay as per staff, no text base but it will get the spanking tag.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I don't have anything else planned for Flaire at the moment, but it's possible that she'll receive a good path scene at some point.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes