RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 20.09.20.png
The new update 20.09.21 is now available for all systems!

Changes:
- The story of the half angel/demon Lili continues at our castle now, after you had her previous events at Pumumu to get her to Central. After training each of her categories at least twice, and when you've unlocked the strategy battle system, you'll get an event with the mage Bristol, which'll be necessary to unlock her as a new squad leader. [But she can't be used as a squad leader in this update yet. That's for next update.]
- You can now unlock the CG scenes of the water lamia, raijuu and cowgirl at the big farm in Central.
- The reset of Moriko's events was added to all systems to the book in your bedroom in Aldlyn. (The bug in the update files, which made you unable to get her good scene when you did the assassin dungeon before reseting her events, was also fixed)

The girl on the right on the title screen is the female dwarf paladin Adrianna. It's a preview for her character. She'll serve under Queen Apelia in Begus in the near future. A "non-human" servant for the Queen will certainly make things interesting in Begus. :)
Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
View attachment 826984

Changes:
- The story of the half angel/demon Lili continues at our castle now, after you had her previous events at Pumumu to get her to Central. After training each of her categories at least twice, and when you've unlocked the strategy battle system, you'll get an event with the mage Bristol, which'll be necessary to unlock her as a new squad leader. [But she can't be used as a squad leader in this update yet. That's for next update.]
- You can now unlock the CG scenes of the water lamia, raijuu and cowgirl at the big farm in Central.
- The reset of Moriko's events was added to all systems to the book in your bedroom in Aldlyn. (The bug in the update files, which made you unable to get her good scene when you did the assassin dungeon before reseting her events, was also fixed)

The girl on the right on the title screen is the female dwarf paladin Adrianna. It's a preview for her character. She'll serve under Queen Apelia in Begus in the near future. A "non-human" servant for the Queen will certainly make things interesting in Begus. :)
Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA: Mega
Great!:D

Question: Will the squad leaders become fuckable at one point (the female ones, I mean).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 826984

Changes:

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA: Mega

Any chance to impregnate the monster girls and make them part of the official harem? Almost all of them aren't that much different from some of the girls already in the harem. Would be interesting if we learnt their real names aswell.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
i have a question i searched for animation games but here in the genre list is animation not listed. my question is are the animations only pixelanimations or not?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Any chance to impregnate the monster girls and make them part of the official harem? Almost all of them aren't that much different from some of the girls already in the harem. Would be interesting if we learnt their real names aswell.
Due to the overwhelming amount of work still ahead of me (and the amount of children I already have to make), the monstergirls didn't receive a pregnancy trigger yet. It's an option for after everything else is done, but won't get added before the main story is done.

Kind of a stupid question but where can I get the mithril ore? Is there location list for the ore?
There are dungeons in Dorgania in which you can mine it, for example in Siriveta.

Anybody else unable to load any old saves after updating
Did you copy&paste the entire save folder, including the global file? The global file is needed for the preview of the saves in the loading screen.

i have a question i searched for animation games but here in the genre list is animation not listed. my question is are the animations only pixelanimations or not?
There are a few animated CG scenes, but not many yet.

Reactions: L30
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes