MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Are these bugs or are these characters floating around put there on purpose? screen 1.png screen 2.png

Also, does anyone have an updated list with all the legendary items? The one in the walkthrough is definitely not complete, no body armor elements even though I just got a legendary shield.

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
I tired of save scamming to fertilize all secondary characters, so I made a patch that changes impregnation chance to 100%. Replace game file with file from the archive. The first time launch will be longer, due patching, after game will be launch as usual. It will most likely work on new versions as well.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I cant seem to find the wind spirit... she's no longer in the cave and she's not on the garden.. does anyone know where she is?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hold up... you plan on making kids for the monster girls as well?!?!?! Any plans on adding a new castle too or expanding the current one? I'm going to need the space for all these kids at the rate I'm going.

Question: Do you have any plans to add to the brothel? With all these "good path" options(don't get me wrong, I appreciate having a choice, it's what I think is best about this game) the only prostitute available is the elf girl if you go full greed mode and try to keep all the slaves to yourself.

A simple suggestion which comes to mind that wouldn't even need new CGs would be to send women from your sex dungeon to the brothel(if that doesn't make the citizens more happy I don't know what the hell will) but judging on how you've made the game so far it doesn't seem like you're a big fan of reusing the same stuff...
I don't know yet, how we'll manage to survive the flood of children, but I'm sure I'll figure out how to make it possible once I get to it. :D

I do have plans with the brothel. It's not a high priority at the moment, that's why it's a bit empty for a while. That'll change eventually.

you can play this game whit a female character ??
No, the main character is male.

iam ver 20-07-19 need update
Download the full version and copy&paste the content of the save folder from your old game to the new game folder.

Yeah, even my backup saves aren't working, tried a fresh full download instead of just the update files since that has resolved some problems a couple times before and had no luck this time. Even tried moving my saves out making a fresh save and moving the other save slots back in to at least try to at least get those to pop up and get to a slightly earlier point but only the new save would appear, hoping I don't just have to bite the bullet and start over because those had well over 60 hours accumulated over the years
Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding: The .global creates the preview in the loading screen. When you make a new save and then replace the new .rpgsave with your old save, it'll still display the new data since the .global was not change. IN that case, loading the save slot will still give you your old progress, even though the preview is wrong. Loading the save and saving it again into the saveslot will update the preview.

I cant seem to find the wind spirit... she's no longer in the cave and she's not on the garden.. does anyone know where she is?
Aldlyn in the top left corner, or Ebron, depending on your progress in her events.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I do have plans with the brothel. It's not a high priority at the moment, that's why it's a bit empty for a while. That'll change eventually.
Why don't we just get the option to convert it into something else? Because honestly any hot girl I come across I am keeping for myself.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Why don't we just get the option to convert it into something else? Because honestly any hot girl I come across I am keeping for myself.
I dont mind because that brothel is obviously for noble people also the elf girl have a reason to sell her body.She used to like seeing other people happy because of her service but also at the same time some people despise her for her job.She does that job because she like it.I think Ryen already done explaining her story and reason to the player.

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
downloaded the latest mac version from Mega link, when I try to open it it just says that the application can't be opened. Anyone else getting this problem?

Reactions: 0time

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
downloaded the latest mac version from Mega link, when I try to open it it just says that the application can't be opened. Anyone else getting this problem?

1) Are you sure it's mac version? I often confuse the linux version with the mac version

2) You can probably fix like this:

Make a copy of a random application you use, like chrome or firefox or safari. Drag it to your desktop.
Right click that application. You should see "show package contents" as the 2nd option from the top.
Click "show package contents."
Right click your Renryuu application, unzipped. Find the package contents.
Replace the package contents of your random application with the package contents from renryuu.
Should be good.

Also, to transfer saves:

Package Contents (Renryuu) -> Resources ->app.nw->save

That's where your save files are located; copy paste ALL files in there from old version of renryuu to new version of renryuu.

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
I tired of save scamming to fertilize all secondary characters, so I made a patch that changes impregnation chance to 100%. Replace game file with file from the archive. The first time launch will be longer, due patching, after game will be launch as usual. It will most likely work on new versions as well.
where do i put it

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Nice! I also made a patch that nerfed Funeral and Shika (so it would be easier to get the legendary items)

Reactions: strelokhalfer

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Nice! I also made a patch that nerfed Funeral and Shika (so it would be easier to get the legendary items)
You could have just use the one-shot cheat or given yourself a near infinte number the stat increase items.

I went with option B so i could have all my characters be viable without needing to grind.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You could have just use the one-shot cheat or given yourself a near infinte number the stat increase items.

I went with option B so i could have all my characters be viable without needing to grind.
How do you give yourself a near infinite number of stat increase items?

StrifeX8

Jul 7, 2017
Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding: The .global creates the preview in the loading screen. When you make a new save and then replace the new .rpgsave with your old save, it'll still display the new data since the .global was not change. IN that case, loading the save slot will still give you your old progress, even though the preview is wrong. Loading the save and saving it again into the saveslot will update the preview.
Thanks, with that info I was able to get it fixed, did not know I could just overwrite the save alone with a new global file and still load everything, I think I wrote that off as not being an option some time back with another game, which I now know what I did wrong back then as well. I really have no idea what went wrong with the global but the oddest thing about it was if I opened the old one with notepad I actually got legible text while the new one is the expected jumble of letters and numbers

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

One shot cheat doesn't work on boss characters....but option b, true, I could've done..

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
One shot cheat doesn't work on boss characters....but option b, true, I could've done..
Ah i thought it did ...i mean its a cheat so
But yeah editing the boss stats was probably more efficent in the long term than what did for a few hours mindlessly pressing space + enter to use the items and go back to menu/rinse repeat for each character.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to do all of the Girls' Quests after completing the current storyline or should we try to do them as soon as we get the chance?
You should do them as they come up to get there best action or weapon.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think out of any game on this site, this one has to be the one I've the most. I dont think Ryen gets the praise he deserves for being able to keep such consistency with his updates. Has this game been on the recommended games area before?

Reactions: RyenSaotome
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes