VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
In the Fision Tower (Map no. 22) you'll encounter an invisible enemy. In order to see her, you'll need a „Colorful Smoke Bomb“. A stranger in the capital, in the house with a red roof, will give you one after you gave him 3 beer and 15 Dispel Herbs. Quest location: Obtained after meeting the invisible enemy in the Fision Tower. Is it possible? that she wasn't there And where can I get items for bartering with hellhounds.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
In the Fision Tower (Map no. 22) you'll encounter an invisible enemy. In order to see her, you'll need a „Colorful Smoke Bomb“. A stranger in the capital, in the house with a red roof, will give you one after you gave him 3 beer and 15 Dispel Herbs. Quest location: Obtained after meeting the invisible enemy in the Fision Tower. Is it possible? that she wasn't there And where can I get items for bartering with hellhounds.
If you have advanced the main story too far already, the invisible girl event in the Fision Tower is skipped. It's merely another hint at Raziel's group collecting fragments, but once you've advanced the main story, it makes no sense for her to be there anymore.

The bartering items for the hellhounds can be found in the dungeon in front of their village.

Thrihanti

Jun 21, 2020
I'm playing the game on mobile and am loving it. I am however stuck trying to find the secret spring. I have talked to all 6of the characters and have proceeded with the Tremten festival but possibly due to the lack of an enter key I still cannot enter the hidden path.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm playing the game on mobile and am loving it. I am however stuck trying to find the secret spring. I have talked to all 6of the characters and have proceeded with the Tremten festival but possibly due to the lack of an enter key I still cannot enter the hidden path.
Go back and talk to the 6 again, you need to talk to them after the festival or that was how I got it unlocked.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think out of any game on this site, this one has to be the one I've the most. I dont think Ryen gets the praise he deserves for being able to keep such consistency with his updates. Has this game been on the recommended games area before?
No :unsure: it never in the recommend section before.

Reactions: godofthevoid

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help me. I'm stuck at this quest. I've talked to everyone in Dorgania and can't find a way to help her. The prince just tells me he's busy.

Capture.JPG

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Aldlyn in the top left corner, or Ebron, depending on your progress in her events.
The sprite on the castle wall?
Or what constitutes "top left"?

Also, does anyone still have an old version that still has the old resets? I completely jumped the versions that was possible, apparently.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Please help me. I'm stuck at this quest. I've talked to everyone in Dorgania and can't find a way to help her. The prince just tells me he's busy.

View attachment 831845
You can raise Ryen's eloquence to convince the prince to stop, you can talk with Riana White in a house in the top left of Kagabangui to bring her back together with the prince, or when Brad's trust in you is high enough, you can solve it by talking to the masked guy in the bottom left corner of the city.

The sprite on the castle wall?
Or what constitutes "top left"?

Also, does anyone still have an old version that still has the old resets? I completely jumped the versions that was possible, apparently.
Ignore the character on the wall. She's not supposed to be there. :D
Top left is the small flower garden in the corner, where Flora usually stands.

Reactions: L30 and Tomy75

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, so I found the windspirit in the elven vilage.
I assume the quest to control Rage was introduced in a version I didn't try? Because I finished it afterwards, yet I never actually had it.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Im trying to get the vampire scene in the bathhouse (relationship is over 100) but lady akira no longer appears there so I cant enter the female section. (I have finished the female grey quest and chose not to turn her back).

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Im trying to get the vampire scene in the bathhouse (relationship is over 100) but lady akira no longer appears there so I cant enter the female section. (I have finished the female grey quest and chose not to turn her back).
When you don't leave Grey as a girl, she doesn't return to the bathhouse at the moment.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes