Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I played for a little bit and didn't anyone animated.
Full sex comes after you've raised their relationship level and have done their quests or quest chains. Like Vampire will assault Ryen on like 3 separate occasions during her quest chain before finally going all the way. You're gonna have to play more than a little bit.

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
I also seem to be having a problem with Sandra. It doesn't seem like the cunnilingus scene at 60+ triggered for me (I got the stripping scene though). I've now finished what I believe her entire questline is and she just says how good it was to see Bob again. her class has been changed to righteous blade and I'm at a loss of what to do to continue her scenes.

Also, does Ryen's skill tree ever open up? Everything is blank except the 1st tier of things.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I also seem to be having a problem with Sandra. It doesn't seem like the cunnilingus scene at 60+ triggered for me (I got the stripping scene though). I've now finished what I believe her entire questline is and she just says how good it was to see Bob again. her class has been changed to righteous blade and I'm at a loss of what to do to continue her scenes.

Also, does Ryen's skill tree ever open up? Everything is blank except the 1st tier of things.
Apart from the event with the chest and her nude CG, was Sandra's first event for you the treasure dungeon? Sounds as if you skipped the oral scene, but I don't know why that would happen. oO Can you post your save file?

Yes, Ryen's skilltree opens up after an event with the Wind Spirit and Mira.

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
Apart from the event with the chest and her nude CG, was Sandra's first event for you the treasure dungeon? Sounds as if you skipped the oral scene, but I don't know why that would happen. oO Can you post your save file?

Yes, Ryen's skilltree opens up after an event with the Wind Spirit and Mira.
Save attached. Thanks.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Save attached. Thanks.
As far as I can see in your save, the tentacle scene is already unlocked. In case the different naming is what caused the confusion, the tentacle scene is called oral scene in the walkthrough.
For Sandra's sex scene, you require to get her relationship with you to 100.

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
As far as I can see in your save, the tentacle scene is already unlocked. In case the different naming is what caused the confusion, the tentacle scene is called oral scene in the walkthrough.
For Sandra's sex scene, you require to get her relationship with you to 100.
That would explain it thanks.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I don't understand why I'm making no progress with Lace and have no CG scene recorded even though I think I remember having sex with her at some point in her cell.
Now she's staying in her cell and the only thing she says is:

Capture.JPG

The CG room says:

Capture2.JPG

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I don't understand why I'm making no progress with Lace and have no CG scene recorded even though I think I remember having sex with her at some point in her cell.
Now she's staying in her cell and the only thing she says is:

View attachment 835132

The CG room says:

View attachment 835134
The jacket shows that you're on her good path. There is no CG scene on her good path yet. The sex scene you remember was probably from her bad path. If you reset her event to be on her good path, you'll have to wait until more content for her is done, before you get a CG scene again.

Reactions: Tomy75 and L30

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
How do the tentacles work in this game? Is it just the MC randomly seeing girls attacked by them? Any preg?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do the tentacles work in this game? Is it just the MC randomly seeing girls attacked by them? Any preg?
As far as I seen its just the 2 girls in the prison and a 1 off in a cave.
No tentacles pregnancy.

Reactions: f9account

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
RyenSaotome
First, I'd like to say that your game is amazing. The map is not too big (unlike some RPGM games), and the quests really well done.

Question: I regret my choice with Aleah and would like to see her as a maid rather than a slave. Are there switches I can change with a save editor to change that? I don't want to screw my save as I encountered absolutely no bug so far, that's why I'm asking you directly. Thanks.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome
First, I'd like to say that your game is amazing. The map is not too big (unlike some RPGM games), and the quests really well done.

Question: I regret my choice with Aleah and would like to see her as a maid rather than a slave. Are there switches I can change with a save editor to change that? I don't want to screw my save as I encountered absolutely no bug so far, that's why I'm asking you directly. Thanks.
Thank you. :)

The problem with resetting events is that sometimes they aren't as simple as turning off one or two switches. More complex events may use a combination of switches, variables and self-switches. Missing something might not break your game, but block a part of the content or cause a character to be at two places at once.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
The problem with resetting events is that sometimes they aren't as simple as turning off one or two switches. More complex events may use a combination of switches, variables and self-switches. Missing something might not break your game, but block a part of the content or cause a character to be at two places at once.
Ok, I fully understand, so why not a "reset" option like you did for Moriko then?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes