Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
So I can't seem to trigger supporting either the King or Earl in Amagal. The King is free and talking to Theremis, the King, or the Earl doesn't trigger any new dialogue. Add in the fact that I can't get Chiyo to start her alchemy event and it's extremely frustrating being unable to progress both her and Dea's events. The save was started from the latest version on a brand new install of the game.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
So I can't seem to trigger supporting either the King or Earl in Amagal. The King is free and talking to Theremis, the King, or the Earl doesn't trigger any new dialogue. Add in the fact that I can't get Chiyo to start her alchemy event and it's extremely frustrating being unable to progress both her and Dea's events. The save was started from the latest version on a brand new install of the game.

I looked at your save; it doesnt seem like you fucked and came inside Chiyo yet. Did you also get the gold license for her? Check walkthrough on how-to!

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
I looked at your save; it doesnt seem like you fucked and came inside Chiyo yet. Did you also get the gold license for her? Check walkthrough on how-to!
That's the thing I can't even get that to trigger seeing as the alchemy event is just refusing to start.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's the thing I can't even get that to trigger seeing as the alchemy event is just refusing to start.
You may need to work on other girls more then.

From the walkthrough.
Chiyo
Gift: Book (Thremten,Diminus,Whitestone)
Speciality: Magic Knowledge, require for some event, increase by interact with special "Book", the book location are:
`Central - Aldlyn (inside castle), Red Keep (storage)
`Amagal - Broken Fort (the place west of Manastyr),Yin Tower,Manastyr,Tower of Ash, Crysthaven(Vampire questline)
`Begus - Fision Tower, Whitestone Citadel
`Dorgania - Kagabangui,Lualombo,Siriveta,Old Lualombo,Newkungu,El Arma Gravesite,Orchel

[Recruit] Talk to Theremis at throne room, arrange meeting with Amagal, go to Manastyr and talk to their king, now go to the right end , Chiyo can be found there after you defeat some enemy.
`Go into her room (Nude)
`Talk to her, go Whitestone Citadel to take license > the answer is "less limbs, Amagal , Blizzard, 20%, Once, HP , Exp. gain , Alfred, Magic Reflecting, Silenced"
`Have Kayelinth playlust at 100 and go into Chiyo room (River)

`Talk to her (Teasing)
`Do the feast of gratitude present event from City board in front of the castle.
`After the event, talk to Chiyo for (Kiss)
`Whenever she said she don't have anything else right now, exit her room and re-enter her room, talk to her again to proc next event.
`Have Mithril Pickaxe which you can get from doing main storyline, and talk to her for another (Kiss)
`Talk to her for another (Kiss), and she can now do alchemy with you.
`Talk to her for event with Varea.
`Talk to her for (Masturbating).
`Talk to her for gold license test quest at Whitestone Citadel.
-Left - Test of knowledge, success if magic knowledge is high enough.
-Up - Test of intelligence, step all green and yellow button and talk to statue.
-Down - Test of wisdow, 3-3 and then 1-1
-Left - Test of skill, kill all ghost
`Mozaik question, the answer is A candle,The letter E,A Towel,nothing
`(Kiss) again and (Titfuck)
`Talk to her for (sex)
`Go to Amaranthe beach for a beach cg.

*Based on the update it seem at some point there is a requirement of Chiyo being level 25 or higher, and having Big farm done building in overview world*

Reactions: Psizzz222

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
You may need to work on other girls more then.

From the walkthrough.
It seems I was not where I thought it was, and instead of the alchemy scene not triggering, it should be the kissing scene. Though that is also not triggering at 105 relationship and at level 99 with the big farm built and after the feast. She's stuck on the "Looking for me?" response and even after about a dozen teleport refreshes she keeps saying "Looking for me?".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It seems I was not where I thought it was, and instead of the alchemy scene not triggering, it should be the kissing scene. Though that is also not triggering at 105 relationship and at level 99 with the big farm built and after the feast. She's stuck on the "Looking for me?" response and even after about a dozen teleport refreshes she keeps saying "Looking for me?".
Did you do the feast for everyone yet?
"""Do the feast of gratitude present event from City board in front of the castle."""
First kissing event is after this.

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
Did you do the feast for everyone yet?
"""Do the feast of gratitude present event from City board in front of the castle."""
First kissing event is after this.
I did the whole feast of gratitude event itself ages ago, but seeing as I don't have the kissing scene in my gallery it looks like the scene didn't happen.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I did the whole feast of gratitude event itself ages ago, but seeing as I don't have the kissing scene in my gallery it looks like the scene didn't happen.
Hey bud, I think that you messed around with the save editor a little too much.... Be careful next time, especially don't mess with unknown variables or variables that are titled "BLANK quest";)

But here, I fixed it:

:)Happy Gaming!:)

Note: Keep talking to Chiyo and do as she says, do her content, until you can fuck and cum inside of her. Then, not sure if necessary or not, but talk to Chiyo's olders sister. You should see "Amagal Succession" as one of the sidequests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceres82

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
Hey bud, I think that you messed around with the save editor a little too much.... Be careful next time, especially don't mess with unknown variables or variables that are titled "BLANK quest";)

But here, I fixed it:

:)Happy Gaming!:)

Note: Keep talking to Chiyo and do as she says, do her content, until you can fuck and cum inside of her. Then, not sure if necessary or not, but talk to Chiyo's olders sister. You should see "Amagal Succession" as one of the sidequests.
I didn't touch anything quest related in the save editor to my knowledge, only some items and EXP. The riskiest thing with it I did was probably editing the Vanguard unit EXP. I usually tend to shy away from messing from event flags, so that's quite odd. Regardless, thank you for your assistance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't touch anything quest related in the save editor to my knowledge, only some items and EXP. The riskiest thing with it I did was probably editing the Vanguard unit EXP. I usually tend to shy away from messing from event flags, so that's quite odd. Regardless, thank you for your assistance
There is a cheat book in MC's bedroom that will set the vanguard to lvl 10 and you can kick everyone asses with that level.

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
There is a cheat book in MC's bedroom that will set the vanguard to lvl 10 and you can kick everyone asses with that level.
If you're talking about the book with the green spark beside the bed, I don't have any option to level the vanguards. All I have is Text speed, auto-save toggle, all-kill attack toggle, reduce party level, and reset Moriko's path.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you're talking about the book with the green spark beside the bed, I don't have any option to level the vanguards. All I have is Text speed, auto-save toggle, all-kill attack toggle, reduce party level, and reset Moriko's path.
Do you have all 6 vanguards?

I can not see it anymore on my main save but I thought it was in that book to do it with.
You may need to do a battle first for it to show up, just a guess on my part since I can not longer find it.

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
Do you have all 6 vanguards?

I can not see it anymore on my main save but I thought it was in that book to do it with.
You may need to do a battle first for it to show up, just a guess on my part since I can not longer find it.
I've had all 6 vanguards for quite some time, and Lind. So I don't know what to say.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All of them are 10 except for the Magic group which I believe is at 8.
Okay you are past the level then.
Or so it seems to me that is.
Level 10 was what the cheat would have raised it up to.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v20.09.21] Naughty Netherpunch

Original Size Win: 937 MB

Compressed Size Win: 221 MB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes