f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
For the tentacle and similar scenes, is it still all MC POV? Like is the main character just there watching?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For the tentacle and similar scenes, is it still all MC POV? Like is the main character just there watching?
The very first one MC fucks the girl in the cave but after that it just watching the girls in the prison and to me I don't care for it.

Cadam Warlock

Jun 14, 2017
In Lielle's dungeon, do you have to flip the switches in a particular order? Every path seems stuck. BUT this is after I solved the flame puzzle (I wanted to do that first just to get it out of the way). I gave up about after an hour. I was using the walkthrough, but I think a video walkthrough would be handier for this type of puzzle. Great game, there's a lot to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In Lielle's dungeon, do you have to flip the switches in a particular order? Every path seems stuck. BUT this is after I solved the flame puzzle (I wanted to do that first just to get it out of the way). I gave up about after an hour. I was using the walkthrough, but I think a video walkthrough would be handier for this type of puzzle. Great game, there's a lot to do.
Did you reset the flame lever back?

A: You need to turn every switch once (to the left), but the switch in the flame riddle
room has to be set back (after obtaining the chest). In the top right are 3 switches close
to each other. The lowest of those three also needs to be turned back after the other
two are active.

Reactions: Cadam Warlock

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So all tentacle scenes are from his POV just watching? Too bad.
I really have no idea it is a auto scene once you get the 2 in prison/dungeon and get the spores to grow your own that was the only time i use the tentacle and it was just the tentacles playing with the 2 girls while you watch, I am not into tentacles at all and never used them again.
I don't even know if you can use them again but there needed for those 2 girls to move forward in there quest/events

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Any news on the next update? What is the usual update cycle?
It depend.Sometimes its early in the month.Sometimes in the middle and sometimes in the end of month.But usually if its out early in the month.There will be other update in the same month.

But,till now,Ryen is always on time delivering the update and there is never once he miss it each month. :unsure:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The new version 20.10.14 is now available! :)

- After Lili's events from last update, you can now recruit her in the squad overview screen. (The screen where you can change their equipment and upgrade their skills)
Lili is the first healer, and can heal one ally each turn, but uses all of her remaining AP in the process.

- Training your squads at the academy will now give all squads experience (until they reach the level limit) instead of allowing only to train one squad each turn.

- A defeated squad will now show the damaged full body CG of the squad leader and give a short message about him falling back with his squad.

- During the quest to unlock the strategy battle system, player will now see the CGs of the squad leader during their introduction.

- The character sprites and face images of Fang, Magdalene, Ailluin and Bristol were changed to make them fit to their full body CGs.

- You can now continue the events with Lielle! You need to finish her and Tsubaki's previous events, then Lielle will appear at the magic shop in Newkungu in Dorgania. Finishing the events will reward you with a new CG scene.

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

Other news:
My Patreon page was suspended because of a violation of the community guidelines of Patreon. After a short discussion, it became apparent to me that I won't be able to solve the issue. As such, I'll most likely have to leave Patreon.

This won't stop the development of the game, but might keep me busy for a bit, while I sort out things.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Other news:
My Patreon page was suspended because of a violation of the community guidelines of Patreon. After a short discussion, it became apparent to me that I won't be able to solve the issue. As such, I'll most likely have to leave Patreon.
How was it a violation?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Other news:

This won't stop the development of the game, but might keep me busy for a bit, while I sort out things.
What the hell is wrong with patreon lately?!?! It is like they are going after everyone, especially the good devs. Other than that when I click on the links I can't see anywhere to download the game. I never used blogger before, never even heard of it so yeah any other source to download it?

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How was it a violation?
It's not explained in detail. From their mail "Per our guidelines, we do not allow any kind of content containing sexual violence, and this includes depictions of sexualized minors, non-consensual sex, incest, and bestiality."
I removed questionable content from my patreon page, but they made it clear that this goes beyond of what is posted there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's not explained in detail. From their mail "Per our guidelines, we do not allow any kind of content containing sexual violence, and this includes depictions of sexualized minors, non-consensual sex, incest, and bestiality."
I removed questionable content from my patreon page, but they made it clear that this goes beyond of what is posted there.
Its the rape scenes that can happen is my guess.

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019
The old save is not compatible with the new version, the save is from like 2 versions ago I believe, it was the one that is pinned on the first page, still waiting for the newest save

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Other than that when I click on the links I can't see anywhere to download the game. I never used blogger before, never even heard of it so yeah any other source to download it?
Just copy paste the link itself rather than clicking on it. Alternatively go to the mentioned in the OP to download the entire game if you don't want just the updates files. It has the most recent update as of 3h ago.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The old save is not compatible with the new version, the save is from like 2 versions ago I believe, it was the one that is pinned on the first page, still waiting for the newest save
Old save should always continue to work. Did you perhaps not copy&paste the global file? The global file in the save folder is necessary for the preview in the loading screen.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can anyone please upload a save from the end of last update so I can continue playing. I don't have the save or game on my new hdd. -_-

sorfin7

Jan 28, 2018
1.) Start a new game and save the game
2.) Download the save from the link at page one
3.) Rename the downloaded save so it replaces whatever new save file you made (E.G. if you saved in slot one, rename the downloaded file so it becomes the 'new' save file 1

Not sure if that's exactly how it's supposed to go, but it worked for me when I bumbled around and tried it.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
What the hell is wrong with patreon lately?!?! It is like they are going after everyone, especially the good devs. Other than that when I click on the links I can't see anywhere to download the game. I never used blogger before, never even heard of it so yeah any other source to download it?
Who are the other suspended Patreons pages?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes