Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Old save should always continue to work. Did you perhaps not copy&paste the global file? The global file in the save folder is necessary for the preview in the loading screen.
Could there be a work-around? I know devs who release the games+changelongs on discord or their own blogspot, and only post the access codes on patreon...

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019
Old save should always continue to work. Did you perhaps not copy&paste the global file? The global file in the save folder is necessary for the preview in the loading screen.
Was Using the save that someone uploaded, there's only a save file in there, I guess that's porbbly why

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Fuck Patreon!:mad:Why would they attack a good dev like Ryen??I suggest you make a Subscribestar account Ryen.That way we can still continue supporting you.I will keep supporting you till the end.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Who are the other suspended Patreons pages?
Not suspended but harassed or threatened other devs such as harassing Killer7 dev of My New Family and My New Memories about having 'petite' girls in their game to full on threatening to shut down devs like Belle dev of Long Live the Princess for incest in their game. There have been a few others in this past few weeks but can't remember their names right now too upset.

• Sad
Reactions: Genji

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
a part of me can only think that the more you add pre time skip just means the more your going to have to add post time skip to make it seem like time has passed as you described granted its your right as dev but with how much is going on its going to be like a year for the post time skip update once you commit to it at this rate lol

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Patreon and Paypal....always the worst couple that fucking over hentai game developers...
And they just take for granted that adult games are relatively a taboo - like, discriminating against niche adult fetishes will never spark a noticeable protest or boycott, so it probably is better to discriminate against these people for good PR and cash.

One of the pitfalls of capitalism....companies think discrimination is good as long as it makes money (in the long run) :(

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
The new version 20.10.14 is now available! :)

- After Lili's events from last update, you can now recruit her in the squad overview screen. (The screen where you can change their equipment and upgrade their skills)
Lili is the first healer, and can heal one ally each turn, but uses all of her remaining AP in the process.

- Training your squads at the academy will now give all squads experience (until they reach the level limit) instead of allowing only to train one squad each turn.

- A defeated squad will now show the damaged full body CG of the squad leader and give a short message about him falling back with his squad.

- During the quest to unlock the strategy battle system, player will now see the CGs of the squad leader during their introduction.

- The character sprites and face images of Fang, Magdalene, Ailluin and Bristol were changed to make them fit to their full body CGs.

- You can now continue the events with Lielle! You need to finish her and Tsubaki's previous events, then Lielle will appear at the magic shop in Newkungu in Dorgania. Finishing the events will reward you with a new CG scene.

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

Other news:
My Patreon page was suspended because of a violation of the community guidelines of Patreon. After a short discussion, it became apparent to me that I won't be able to solve the issue. As such, I'll most likely have to leave Patreon.

This won't stop the development of the game, but might keep me busy for a bit, while I sort out things.

BTW, will we one day have the theive's guild boss (Flaire, I believe) as a squad leader? She kinda seems like the female version of fang :)

And good luck finding another platform! (Maybe Subscribstar)? Please don't let this blatant discrimination against adult devs discourage you :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Genji

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And they just take for granted that adult games are relatively a taboo - like, discriminating against niche adult fetishes will never spark a noticeable protest or boycott, so it probably is better to discriminate against these people for good PR and cash.

One of the pitfalls of capitalism....companies think discrimination is good as long as it makes money (in the long run) :(
Which is very hypocrite considering how they keep attacking adult games while ignoring all the real pedos stuff the rich and Hollywood have done so far (cough...cough...Cuties tv series...), even show that they slowly legalize real child molestation BUT GOD FORBID 2D/3D fake characters look too young or have rape content in the game

Reactions: NeoGenesis

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I fixed the download links in my update post from earlier. Didn't realized the links themselve were set to a different page than the link in the text was. :D
:)

The previously posted update files had some face images in the character sprite folder. I made new update files which fix the issue.
This problem only appears when you used the update files for 20.10.14. If you downloaded the full version for that update, you don't need to update to 20.10.15.

a part of me can only think that the more you add pre time skip just means the more your going to have to add post time skip to make it seem like time has passed as you described granted its your right as dev but with how much is going on its going to be like a year for the post time skip update once you commit to it at this rate lol
I still have years of development ahead of me. I'm well aware of that. XD

BTW, will we one day have the theive's guild boss (Flaire, I believe) as a squad leader? She kinda seems like the female version of fang :)

And good luck finding another platform! (Maybe Subscribstar)? Please don't let this blatant discrimination against adult devs discourage you :)
I don't think that she'll end up as a squad leader, but here events will continue at some point.

Don't worry, this won't stop me. ^^

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The Mac version of game will crash on itself whenever you try to escape from the options menu
The game is in a "read-only" folder. Change the location of the game folder to a place without write-protection, or it won't be able to create save and config files.

Reactions: Appachai
May 9, 2020
How do I transfer old saves on android?

I don't want to lose my 30+ hours save ):

I can't seem to find a save folder anywhere in my android files. Does the Renryuu folder have a weird name or something? Or is it just hidden on mobile or placed in a weird directory?

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019

I can't seem to find a save folder anywhere in my android files. Does the Renryuu folder have a weird name or something? Or is it just hidden on mobile or placed in a weird directory?
That was a very impressive dedication tbh, I'm sorry that I was unable to provide any help on your question but I was really shocked by how much time you spend on this game, it's just, unbelievable

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

The saves on android are in the system folder, and, to my knowledge, can't be found without rooting the phone.

That was a very impressive dedication tbh, I'm sorry that I was unable to provide any help on your question but I was really shocked by how much time you spend on this game, it's just, unbelievable
30 hours isn't even very much for this game. I know that a lot of people on the discord server have played for much more. :D Since it's an open world game with much to explore, the play time can vary a lot, depending on how hard you aim to find every little thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hakkira and Genji
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes