a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tell me where to look for them 5 commanders ???
It tells you in the quest where to look you just need to use the arrows keys to move the page down to read them.

Click 2 times on the quest. Untitled.jpg then use the arrows keys to move the page down.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I can't get the door to unlock to the building in Red Keep. I know one the generals in there and im hoping im just missing something since my thief can only handle chests and not doors and hoping my games not bugged because I hate starting over and grinding again.

KingWolf115

Apr 3, 2020
so I turned off my computer for the night came back the next day to play the game and I cant hit continue. is there a way i can fix this without having to start a new game

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
so I turned off my computer for the night came back the next day to play the game and I cant hit continue. is there a way i can fix this without having to start a new game
Did you download a new version of this game today? Are you playing the game on your desktop?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I have the newest version but I've had it for a few days now and I'm playing on my desktop

Weird. Contact dev. I know there's an issue where save files disappear in the transitioning from one version to another, but never heard of disappearing while playing one version.

StrifeX8

Jul 7, 2017
If it's like what happened to me then something went wrong with the global file, to fix it you should just have to move your save out and delete the old global then start a new game and save then close the game and copy your original save over the new one and load it, the continue menu will show a preview of the new save but load everything from the old save

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I can't get the door to unlock to the building in Red Keep. I know one the generals in there and im hoping im just missing something since my thief can only handle chests and not doors and hoping my games not bugged because I hate starting over and grinding again.
The door never unlocks. You need to follow the path up north inside the Red Keep to get to a map with several houses. That's where you'll find the commander.

Are the save files still in the save folder? Or did they somehow disappear? oO

KingWolf115

Apr 3, 2020
The door never unlocks. You need to follow the path up north inside the Red Keep to get to a map with several houses. That's where you'll find the commander.

Are the save files still in the save folder? Or did they somehow disappear? oO
the saves are still there but I'm having trouble with the method strife said tho

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
the saves are still there but I'm having trouble with the method strife said tho
If the saves still exist, you should be able to get back your progress.
Did you try to do it this way:
- Move the existing save files out of the folder
- Start the game and create new saves in the slot that you had saves in
- Overwrite the new save files in the save folder with the files you moved out of the folder in step 1
- The preview in the loading screen should be wrong, but when you load the save slot, it should be your previous progress.

KingWolf115

Apr 3, 2020
If the saves still exist, you should be able to get back your progress.
Did you try to do it this way:
- Move the existing save files out of the folder
- Start the game and create new saves in the slot that you had saves in
- Overwrite the new save files in the save folder with the files you moved out of the folder in step 1
- The preview in the loading screen should be wrong, but when you load the save slot, it should be your previous progress.
yup that worked idk why I couldn't comprehend that the first time

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes