a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any cheats to progress the game faster??
Not for the story but you can cheat money and some items that you already have.

Cheating tools like the lockpick and such will break the game but cheating potions and stuff you already have will not break the game.

If your going to cheat I would only cheat money but take your time in upgrading so you can feel the complete story of everything.

Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
people where to find thunder blade, water shield, tentacles plant spore and how to organize a gray oak staff
You can craft the thunder blade and water shield after the events at Whisperwind farm, the construction of the monsterhall in your castle, and the dialog with Vivian at the monsterhall to get the recipe.
You get the tentacle spores in the top right corner of the last map of the hard floor in the Spire of Courage.
You can buy all parts to craft the gray oak staff in different shops.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Damn. I took a few months break, and now I apparently missed the reset options. Is there an older version somewhere?

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Due to the overwhelming amount of work still ahead of me (and the amount of children I already have to make), the monstergirls didn't receive a pregnancy trigger yet. It's an option for after everything else is done, but won't get added before the main story is done.
Hold up... you plan on making kids for the monster girls as well?!?!?! Any plans on adding a new castle too or expanding the current one? I'm going to need the space for all these kids at the rate I'm going.

Question: Do you have any plans to add to the brothel? With all these "good path" options(don't get me wrong, I appreciate having a choice, it's what I think is best about this game) the only prostitute available is the elf girl if you go full greed mode and try to keep all the slaves to yourself.

A simple suggestion which comes to mind that wouldn't even need new CGs would be to send women from your sex dungeon to the brothel(if that doesn't make the citizens more happy I don't know what the hell will) but judging on how you've made the game so far it doesn't seem like you're a big fan of reusing the same stuff...

Reactions: Saga89

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hold up... you plan on making kids for the monster girls as well?!?!?! Any plans on adding a new castle too or expanding the current one? I'm going to need the space for all these kids at the rate I'm going.

Question: Do you have any plans to add to the brothel? With all these "good path" options(don't get me wrong, I appreciate having a choice, it's what I think is best about this game) the only prostitute available is the elf girl if you go full greed mode and try to keep all the slaves to yourself.

A simple suggestion which comes to mind that wouldn't even need new CGs would be to send women from your sex dungeon to the brothel(if that doesn't make the citizens more happy I don't know what the hell will) but judging on how you've made the game so far it doesn't seem like you're a big fan of reusing the same stuff...
Why expand or build a new castle when you can just "borrow" one from the other three countries after you invaded them? Of course, that's when the war function is built in, but still...

StrifeX8

Jul 7, 2017
Did you copy&paste the entire save folder, including the global file? The global file is needed for the preview of the saves in the loading screen.
Yeah, even my backup saves aren't working, tried a fresh full download instead of just the update files since that has resolved some problems a couple times before and had no luck this time. Even tried moving my saves out making a fresh save and moving the other save slots back in to at least try to at least get those to pop up and get to a slightly earlier point but only the new save would appear, hoping I don't just have to bite the bullet and start over because those had well over 60 hours accumulated over the years

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Yeah, even my backup saves aren't working, tried a fresh full download instead of just the update files since that has resolved some problems a couple times before and had no luck this time. Even tried moving my saves out making a fresh save and moving the other save slots back in to at least try to at least get those to pop up and get to a slightly earlier point but only the new save would appear, hoping I don't just have to bite the bullet and start over because those had well over 60 hours accumulated over the years
Wanna try posting your save and global? Maybe someone else can make it work?

StrifeX8

Jul 7, 2017
Wouldn't let me attach the save independently for some reason but here they are, I'm thinking it might be a problem with the global file since the saves can still be opened with save editors

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Before you put your saves in always start up the game and make a fresh save then copy and past every thing in your old save folder into the new save folder.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Wouldn't let me attach the save independently for some reason but here they are, I'm thinking it might be a problem with the global file since the saves can still be opened with save editors
Definitely a global.rpgsave issue. I've had that same problem. You must not have copied the right global file. Like if you had copied your saves from two versions back into last version, forgot to move the global file and didn't play, then you copied it again to the newest version. If you still have the previous versions, you should try inserting the global files from them.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes