kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i forget the quest but one of the dungens from a quest has like 3 coal in it but i honestly cant remember which anymore

on a side note with the 3m ive gained just making sure i finished everything up to time skip im hoping you add a "pay gold" requirement for time skip seeing as this will be 1+ year time skip it seems it would make sense and a reason to blow gold when you have next to nothing to buy and 50+ of everything purchasable without really trying with just waiting on "slave training" in the dungen lol, im also expecting a lot from npc dialogue to changes etc with time skip with all the hype about it almost lol longer it takes more i want to expect xD

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
how to get the windspirit cg and vampire 2nd cg again? I fucked my save and used my previous one and the walkthrough was missing in fap-nation.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how to get the windspirit cg and vampire 2nd cg again? I fucked my save and used my previous one and the walkthrough was missing in fap-nation.
As I don't know at what point of Vampire's events you're on, here is a part of her event steps from the walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can get the walkthrough here on f95 on the first page, or you can always find the newest version in my official download folder for the game

After advancing Vampire's and Mira's events, and the dialogs with the Wind Spirit, you should eventually find her in the top left corner of Aldlyn for a new dialog. After this dialog she moves to Ebron, where you can trigger her CG scene.

Reactions: GrammarApe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
RyenSaotome

How do I get coal and mithril from what I am producing in the mine? coal and mithril.jpg
For use in crafting and for quests?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do i find my save folder on android version?
Please help :)
It's well hidden somewhere in the system folder and can't be found without rooting the phone as far as I know.

RyenSaotome

How do I get coal and mithril from what I am producing in the mine? View attachment 813113
For use in crafting and for quests?
The resources on the overview map are not the same as in your inventory. You can use those to build stuff on the overview map, but you can't use it outside for other things.

Reactions: Helmyoga

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone figure out the puzzle in the dungeon for the latest update? Also is a good path for Flaire planned for the future?

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Anyone figure out the puzzle in the dungeon for the latest update? Also is a good path for Flaire planned for the future?
The answer is save scumming. The hand on the clock seemingly points in the general direction that is the safe path, but I still got spiked a lot.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
RyenSaotome

I have been running around, in and both forest of Thremten trying to find the demon for hours now and no can find.
This quest: Demon Trouble Thremten Demon Trouble.jpg , Any help would be nice.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I found him behind one of the houses next to some trees, should be in the same map your screenshot is in. This is the quest from the paladin companion right?
As soon as I ask for help I found him not behind but beside the top right house.

• Haha
Reactions: Archaon11111

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think you've been going far away from the main road if you missed this guy over there. ;)

View attachment 813502
I forgot to marked through my request because just after posting I found him. (Sorry about that.)

I have not open the borders with D yet and have no main quest anymore, I have done all the quest to get the gold recipes and still nothing what do I need to do now?Doing off the record quest was needed, I just went around everywhere and talk to everyone and did many small quest before finding out that one girl quest that was on listed was part of the main quest.

With this scene I have added the tag of Internal View. internal.jpg Plus with all the eggs showing that there getting spermed the tag was needed.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes