Jun 8, 2017
I got a new pc and forgot to transfer my save over(I had ~130 hours in and had almost everything done). Can anyone help me out with a save?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
RyenSaotome
Can we please get an option to set dates (like Halloween or Chrismas or other special events),days or times that influence game mechanics within the game?
My computer keeps changing the system date & time back immediately when I try to change it manually for some reason and I don't want to have to do a deep dive into why it does that because that is what it should normally do anyway.
It would be way better to be able to do that ingame in case we want to play some special events we may have missed.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome
Can we please get an option to set dates (like Halloween or Chrismas or other special events),days or times that influence game mechanics within the game?
My computer keeps changing the system date & time back immediately when I try to change it manually for some reason and I don't want to have to do a deep dive into why it does that because that is what it should normally do anyway.
It would be way better to be able to do that ingame in case we want to play some special events we may have missed.
The only specials are usually for Christmas or New Years Eve, and can be replayed in the main party CG room page by interacting with the present icon in the bottom right corner.
Such events are based on the version, and aren't affected by the date of your system.

Reactions: walkerjonny

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Have you done the underground fortress quest?
How is the quest exactly called and how does it trigger?
(Meeting between Varea and Jeanna)

EDIT:

I found the new quests in the Wiki.
RyenSaotome:
FYI: The newer quests (191+) are not in the current walkthrough. Maybe you want to change that.
You could also ask the moderator of the OP to put a more direct reference to the Wiki as walkthrough and go-to-place.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
The walkthrough explains all riddles from that area:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which lesbian threesome scene? The one with Elly requires that you leave Grey as a girl and advance her events, and that you had the events with the dark sorceress at the bitterroot farm in the south of Central.
Moriko has a good path option now, but there is no scene for it yet. The CG is done, but the event in the game aren't finished.
How exactly is the threesome event between Elly and that other woman triggered? I advanced with Grey's events so far that she is now part of the female adventure team. When I go to the Dark Sorceress she only tells me about the Minotaurus. No trigger for a new event.

EDIT:
This happened at the end of the Quest 193 Underground Fortress. I suggest to look up the Wiki. It describes the steps for the quest very well.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
RyenSaotome:

Quest 194 Cold Magic:
The Objective "Talk with the guard in the command center of Red Keep." doesn't get marked green, at least in my case.
It doesn't hinder the progress of the quest, though.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Does a wedding quest for Kurohime already exist? She's a Vanguard Squad leader already.
Is this event connected to Citrinne? Currently I miss the sex scene with Citrinne (0/1 CG) and don't know how to trigger it.
And is for Lind the second sex scene already accessible ingame?

EDIT:
Lind was unrelated. I missed the events in her house.

Last edited:

Ronom

Feb 19, 2021
I have done the class advancement with Mirel and now I can skill neither her Druid abilities nor her Sniper abilities. Is there a trick involved I'm not seeing?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have done the class advancement with Mirel and now I can skill neither her Druid abilities nor her Sniper abilities. Is there a trick involved I'm not seeing?
It's a bug. I forgot to change her skilltree to adjust for her new class. It'll get fixed in the next upload.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I think I know what is going wrong with my Kurohime events. The Quest "Catgirl in Training" is missing. I've checked the variables related to Kurohime and they look the following:
Kuro pleasure: 0
Kuro arousal: 0
Kuro mind: 0
Kuro health: 0
Kuro joy: 0
Kuro obedience: 0
Kurohime good path: 5
Kurohime spy Dor: 3
Recruit Kurohime events: 0
Scene number Kurohime: 5
Kurohime wedding events: 0

And these are the related switches:
Kurohime sex 3: True
Kurohime pregnant: True
Rewatching Kurohime scene: False
Kurohime-Mai prison dialog: False
Kurohime first meeting: True
Kurohime joined vanguards: True
Kurohime good path: True
Kuro dialog 1: True
Kuro dialog 2: True
Kuro dialog 3: True
Kuro dialog 4: True
Kuro good sex scene play: False
Kuro replay good dialog: False
Rewatch Kurohime good path: False
Warmap Kuro backstab: False
Kurohime scene 4: True
Kurohime wedding unlocked: False
Kurohime wedding done: False

My guess is that something went wrong during the quest conversion. Because Kurohime is already a Vanguard Squad leader in my game.
I just want to get the game into a state where I can properly continue with her events even if I have to repeat some of them.

Also, I do not play around with the variables and switches on my own in order to cheat. I don't want to cause my game to become buggy. I'm not deep enough in the game development to know what changing which variable or switch might cause somewhere else.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Here is the max save I posted on the discord. (99+%) with only 5 exceptions. (2.21.24)

(main content)
The main party is all level 135. [Not maxed as the level cap has been increased to 200) ( 67.5%)
All Stats maxed for level (100%)
This save has Max gear. (duplicate legendary gear because there were previously methods to get duplicates.) (100%)
All Main party skill trees done. (plus lots of extra skill points/skill stones. (100%)
All Scenes (of every kind including sex) are unlocked/completed. (100%)
All gender swapped party members level 99. (100%)

All Events a. (there are a few repeatable ones though) (100%)
All quests (-1) done. (as that last one is unfinished.) (99.4%)
notes about this are that this is support the government route not the rebellion for Dorgania.
(also female brad route, not loyal male or harem male)
(and the king and arch duke of Amagal are dead)
Also several quests are skipped because I either chose a different path or already had the prerequisites so the quest was ignored.)
tried to go for the good route in all quests (except for 1 which is a mistake)
(this includes for all scenes, (also you can just watch the bad path versions in the cg screen.) (if you want to have bad paths you can cheat them in)

For collectable and pieces of content. the completion is 100% to my knowledge.
Every sub-map within the entire game is 100% done.
All stat buffs collected. (100%)
All chests are opened (besides unreachable and re-spawning ones) (100%)
All raid items and gear, and all legendary gear (from across the game) Is collected. (100%)
All holes and tents (which hold items) have been looted. (100%)
All Unique and rare collectables are also collected. (all stat bonuses and stuff and unique items (non restocking) are in the inventory) (also unique interaction items and collectables in general) (100%)
All items crafted at least once. (100%)
All teleport locations unlocked. (100%)

The secondary map battle system (the vanguard system) is maxed. (also some stats are above normal because there didn't used to be a level 10 cap on them) (100%)
Gender-bent/female party. (secondary) are at level 71 with the skill tree completed. (you aren't even meant to go above level 50 for this secondary party)
(took 8 hours to grind the pears for the skill tree [as its a separate system to the main party] There are also no reasonable ways to reach level 99 without cheats, at least until further content is added to this side party.)

(one aspect that is cheated and not obtainable in vanilla would be that I drank 1000 fertility potions at the beginning of the game. meaning its a guaranteed impregnation in sex scenes.)

The 5 "exceptions" are
One I haven't done one quest as its unfinished. (waiting for it to be finished [thunder brawler quest])
Two there is 1 failed quest. (kinda doesn't matter because quest system reworked marked it as finished)
(the next 2 are just gripes that don't matter)
Three I chose chose the worse option for Jeanne's quest line. (doesn't matter)
Four and most annoyingly is that you can capture every monster-girl in game. Which causes them to disappear forever and you can gain more mats. (the visible max is 3 of each at 100 relationship.) Which I have. (Would take like 50 hours)
Five with the change of the leveling system, (the max level is 200) currently 135. (you are not meant to be at level 200 yet.)

Max save updated, to newest version. (all new content completed and all gender swapped party members being leveled to max.)
That save also doesn't include the quest "Catgirl in Training". However, the wedding events for Kurohime and the one event for Citrine are done for some reason.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
What exactly enables the Kurohime wedding events? I've managed to get Citrine's event on Amaranthe after her spy missions with Kurohime.
But where and how do I trigger the events that lead to the wedding with Kurohime? The Wiki doesn't give any hints so far...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
What exactly enables the Kurohime wedding events? I've managed to get Citrine's event on Amaranthe after her spy missions with Kurohime.
But where and how do I trigger the events that lead to the wedding with Kurohime? The Wiki doesn't give any hints so far...
An npc with a ! above his head will appear left of your castle in Aldlyn, near the inn, and start a new quest with Kurohime after the previous events with Kurohime, and the event with her and Citrinne.

Reactions: walkerjonny

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
An npc with a ! above his head will appear left of your castle in Aldlyn, near the inn, and start a new quest with Kurohime after the previous events with Kurohime, and the event with her and Citrinne.
Many thanks! I really missed him the first times I think. He's quite well hidden there.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Any suggestions for how the system for the overview map could be improved?
I plan to go back to a turn based system for constructions and resources, but I'm not certain about the details yet.
An idea is to make an energy system, so that you can't spam turns endlessly, but you have to do other things for a while after using it all. Items could be used to restore the energy, which you could get for example from the daily quests in the black twin towers.
However, I'm not certain about keeping the huge amount of resources, and if it should be all automatically once you have the buildings, or if there should be some management from the player in some way.
Ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I'd say a good King knows how to delegate the work that needs to be done to trustworthy people who do the day to day management reliably and keep him informed when something needs his attention. That way the King is free to focus on the really important things and to react fast to emergencies that might pop up.

So maybe it would be interesting to get some quests that improve the experience of Ryen's ministers. This should then have an effect on the day to day management.

The key should not be to do the day-to-day management yourselves on the long run but to automate it and to increase its efficiency over time so that you are free to do other things like certain quests but still get automatic boosts as long as the work is done efficiently. This means that after some time some slacking or inefficiencies might occur and Ryen has to deal with them. Hint: Robbers, damaged equipment (both production & transport), quarrels between people...

I actually like the exclamation mark above the heads of people I'm supposed to talk to. That could be used when the ministers have some important things to talk about when a decision or an intervention is required. Hint: Cases of corruption and/or incompetence which need to be dealt with. Could also include some Nobles and rich merchants.

The same goes for the paperwork. For example, when the people of Central want to tell their King something important they should be able to do so, for example through letters or maybe audiences. And letters could both be anonymous but also personal letters to the King.

I personally would like to automate certain things on the overview map like the research in the laboratory and university especially when it comes to the repeatable research parts. I which order should they be produced, for example? Should production automatically continue when storage becomes free? Things like that.

I'd also like to automate expeditions or trades. Would be interesting to find some good merchants who do the trades then automatically within given parameters for example. The same goes for expedition leaders. The experience the soldiers get should somehow get reflected in their quality.

Also, some decay taking place over time would be nice. Repairs on the infra structure which could pop up and require the attention of the construction teams. Should come together with an ability to define how many of the teams should be used for repair and maintenance.

Budget that cannot be used or stored should be transferred in form of money to the treasury. When the treasury exceeds a certain threshold the salaries should be raised or the government should finance some businesses or festivals to keep the people happy.

So I would actually say, keep the overview map the way it currently is but instead improve automation and dynamics.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes