RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
why I'm can't ues ice alraunes +16 def ?
I'm catch 6 ice alraunes but can't use in vanguard forces?
do I'm miss something or bug help me plese.
Maybe you don't have the relationship increased with either of them?

View attachment 3431254
Fresh download, all old files deleted.
Trying again with another fresh download (Maybe I did something wrong).
Did you download the game from my official download links? I can't give any guarantee for the links in the main post.
Else, you could also try to unpack the files with a different program, to see if that might be an issue.
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Maybe you don't have the relationship increased with either of them?

Did you download the game from my official download links? I can't give any guarantee for the links in the main post.
Else, you could also try to unpack the files with a different program, to see if that might be an issue.
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
It worked on the second, I think it might've cut off before finishing the original download.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I made a bugfix for the test version 24.03.10 I posted here earlier: https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v24-02-21-naughty-netherpunch.1196/post-13172985

The new "update files only" include the following changes:
  • Fixed an issue with the research queue, which caused researches to get stuck, or even to go to a negative amount of turns remaining.
  • Fixed a bug which allowed you to train vanguard squads at the academy even without enough budget.
  • Added a new extra training for vanguard squads. The icon appears near the barracks of the vanguard forces after 6-12 turns and requires the upgrade of the academy and the vanguard system to be unlocked. The training costs 40x Budget and gives +50 experience for a squad up to the max level 10, and then has a cooldown for 3-6 turns.
  • Fixed some text errors for expeditions and training troops.
  • When the same delegate for hire appears two or three times, each version now disappears when you hire one of them.
  • The chance for rare and special delegates to appear without upgrades was reduced.
  • Fixed the construction of the new market building.
  • Fixed a bug in the test version which caused you not to gain any jewelry, leather clothes, and noble clothes production from the the work area south of Havaria Port. For everyone who has encountered the bug, it gets automatically fixed when you enter the new management screen the next time.
  • Fixed the replay of the CG scene with Grey and Scarlett, which returned you to the wrong place in the CG room after the scene.
You can download them here:

AndroidGenos

Sep 9, 2023
Checklist for testers:
- Does the turn system in general work?
- Do building constructions work?
- Does the purchases of equipment like the "Iron Armor" for the soldiers in the management map work.
- Does the training of troops for expeditions work?
- Do expeditions work?
- Does crafting food in the mess hall or on the new management screen work?
- Does trading work?
- Does the system of delegates and their bonuses work?
- Any feedback to the balancing of the new changes? Is Budget generated too slow or fast now? Are Logistic Points generated too slow or fast?
- Any other comments on the changes?
Here are a list of my thoughts.
-The turn system works fine, there's nothing breaking.
-Same for Building construction.
-I'm not sure know where you can purchase "Iron armor" in the map, unless you meant trading. However, my complaint for the armors and the weapons is how you have to manually craft them, where before it would be automatically crafted when you have enough materials.
-There where some of my trainees who promoted after returning from an expedition.
-Expedition has no problems.
-Trading is showing no problems.
-Delegates gives bonuses, but finding the right delegate to place can be a pain as after clicking a delegate to see their bonuses and exit out, the game doesn't show the list of characters, but rather closing the entire list, making you go through a series of buttons just to read what bonuses each delegate has.
-What surprised me was how expensive everything got. For example, Recruits jumped from 5 budget to 15 and instead of being instant now take 3 turns to finish. As stated previously, having to now manually craft the armors and the weapons is definitely a hinderance. The same can be said with some of the foods being manual as well.
-I wonder if there's a big star button in the management screen to collect everything so we don't have to exit the screen. Another thing is there is a button that move to the research screen of the Laboratory and University but no button to move back to the management screen there.
Overall, the there were many positives, but these are what stuck out to me the most.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
-Delegates gives bonuses, but finding the right delegate to place can be a pain as after clicking a delegate to see their bonuses and exit out, the game doesn't show the list of characters, but rather closing the entire list, making you go through a series of buttons just to read what bonuses each delegate has.
I'll check if there is an option to display the bonuses in a better way.

-What surprised me was how expensive everything got.
I increased prices as there are several new ways to get budget or increase how much you automatically generate. It should balance itself after a while, when you get enough bonuses, but let me know if things should really turn out to be too expensive, even in the long run.

As stated previously, having to now manually craft the armors and the weapons is definitely a hinderance. The same can be said with some of the foods being manual as well.
Since you can craft a bunch of weapons/armors at once, and soldiers aren't "consumed" for expeditions anymore, it seemed like a reasonable amount of micro management. Since it's not a resource you need to constantly re-produce. I tried to find a balance between automation and leaving some work to the players. But I'm open to feedback about this. If it feels just tedious to many people, I can change it.
Maybe an automatic repeating trade route to buy equipment or food would also be an option, as it would give players the choice if they want to make things easier for themselves?

-I wonder if there's a big star button in the management screen to collect everything so we don't have to exit the screen. Another thing is there is a button that move to the research screen of the Laboratory and University but no button to move back to the management screen there.
I think it should be possible to add the star icon to collect taxes and other stuff to the management screen, as well as changing the exit of the lab/uni or adding an additional icon for that. I'll take a look at it later.

Thank you for your feedback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sakuzuda

shenzero999

Sep 14, 2022
I am using linux version and have a short play time. I have some reviews:
1. I use potato chips, old cpu but it very smooth. Amazing! :love:
2. And because it don't have fullscreen feature, so i did use mv tool debug mode to enable fullscreen and fps in game
3. When it have H-scenes, it dont have sounds or voices of female character or gif animation so it made me very hard to fap. I think if devs read it, please add it. All players play ero-games what them want it is balance of h-scenes and roleplay...and fap too!
4. All quest almost dont have guide or tutorial, example any quest require you must meet NPCs at xx location but it dont have "!" above head of NPCs so it made i too boring because i must think about which NPCs? And which locations?:unsure:
5. About teleport. I just become a King and only obtained one teleport orb, and it just teleport return castle and no more...but this game it have a large map and this made me too boring! Or because i just play it too short cause i only have 1 location to teleport :confused:
6. Boring story. Since it have somes freedom about quest. I can make any quests i want but i almost dont know about what next i must do. :confused:
7. In folder game it have guide walkthrough but it too long so i lazy to read it, yes, TLDR:eek:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I am using linux version and have a short play time. I have some reviews:
1. I use potato chips, old cpu but it very smooth. Amazing! :love:
2. And because it don't have fullscreen feature, so i did use mv tool debug mode to enable fullscreen and fps in game
3. When it have H-scenes, it dont have sounds or voices of female character or gif animation so it made me very hard to fap. I think if devs read it, please add it. All players play ero-games what them want it is balance of h-scenes and roleplay...and fap too!
4. All quest almost dont have guide or tutorial, example any quest require you must meet NPCs at xx location but it dont have "!" above head of NPCs so it made i too boring because i must think about which NPCs? And which locations?:unsure:
5. About teleport. I just become a King and only obtained one teleport orb, and it just teleport return castle and no more...but this game it have a large map and this made me too boring! Or because i just play it too short cause i only have 1 location to teleport :confused:
6. Boring story. Since it have somes freedom about quest. I can make any quests i want but i almost dont know about what next i must do. :confused:
7. In folder game it have guide walkthrough but it too long so i lazy to read it, yes, TLDR:eek:
3. Might be added in the future, but currently there are no scenes with sounds.
4. I plan to add the "!" icon to all quest givers. The system for it was added late in the development, so all old quest don't have it yet.
5. There are events that unlock teleport locations, and in the country Dorgania you'll later learn about teleport stone plates, which you can activate to then teleport there at any point.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I updated the test version 24.03.10 to 24.03.12.
Download for windows version and update files:

Testversion 24.03.12 change.png
24.03.12 changes:
- Added the star icon to gather taxes to the new management screen.
- The choices when selecting to assign delegates now shows their bonuses in the text. (Screenshot above)
- Fixed an issue with the productions of books on the country management map.
- When you exit the lab, uni, or finances screen after entering them from the new management screen, you're send back to the management screen instead of the country overview.

Changes done in the earlier bugfix update 24.03.11:
- When the same delegate for hire appears two or three times, each version now disappears when you hire one of them.
- The chance for rare and special delegates to appear without upgrades was reduced.
- Fixed the construction of the new market building.
- Fixed a bug in the test version which caused you not to gain any jewelry, leather clothes, and noble clothes production from the the work area south of Havaria Port. For everyone who has encountered the bug, it gets automatically fixed when you enter the new management screen the next time.
- Fixed the replay of the CG scene with Grey and Scarlett, which returned you to the wrong place in the CG room after the scene.
- Fixed an issue with the research queue, which caused researches to get stuck, or even to a negative amount of turns remaining.
- Fixed a bug which allowed you to train vanguard squads at the academy even without enough budget.
- Added a new extra training for vanguard squads. The icon appears near the barracks of the vanguard forces after 6-12 turns and requires the upgrade of the academy and the vanguard system to be unlocked. The training costs 40x Budget and gives +50 experience for a squad up to the max level 10, and then has a cooldown for 3-6 turns.
- Fixed some text errors for expeditions and training troops.

Questions:
- Is the balance of budget and resources gained fine, or is there too much or little of something?
- Is the manual production of army equipment, food, and training of troops too much micro management?
- What's your "perfect" combination for the delegates?

Other stuff:
The CG preview of the daughter of Neya is available for all $10+ subscribers at
For those that missed it, the last posts were the children of Aelynthi (the elf archer of the raiders in the Spire of Courage), Allisa (elf from Orchel), and Mai.

shenzero999

Sep 14, 2022
Dear sir RyenSaotome
I am doing quest traitor. The quest said talk with trey at the castle but when i talk with him, he talked go to thremten and take care lesser demon but when i go to that place, i dont see any monster or something at there. Do you know how to solve this problem or no? And i feel very stuck :((

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Dear sir RyenSaotome
I am doing quest traitor. The quest said talk with trey at the castle but when i talk with him, he talked go to thremten and take care lesser demon but when i go to that place, i dont see any monster or something at there. Do you know how to solve this problem or no? And i feel very stuck :((
He's very well hidden behind a stone.
Demon Thremten.png

Reactions: shenzero999

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hello. I stuck at quest elly because it too laggy. It need i must sneak through soldiers of begus but my devices too lagg, and i failed many times :(
I need help!
I made some changes to that area for the next upload, which should fix that issue.
if you're on windows, you could try the latest test version to see if that solves your problems.
Download of the test version:
The original post with the update news is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v24-02-21-naughty-netherpunch.1196/post-13172985

Reactions: shenzero999

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
I'm not sure how to marry Kayelinth even with the guide.
So for Kayelinth I have completed step 1-7
For Jaylin I found her in Thremten, I talked to her at the beach, but am unable to talk to her to get the BJ scene in the treasury.
It should be because I have not had the events about Ryens dragonic powers but I'm no seeing in the guide what quest that would be. The closest I can find is Dragon shape which is also needed to marry Kayelinth however again when I talk to Jaylin all she says is I better not touch her treasure. It very well might be a MSQ however I'm at the "final battle" quest and am concerned about advancing beyond this point.

Edit 1: Also I'm now stuck in Brexeet Isles the tree dungeon. The button is pressed down and I cant get out of the dungeon nor am I allowed to teleport. I saw you posted a file to fix the issue but the file does not work for me either. Hope to see a fix soon since now I'm locked out.

Edit 2: found if I stand on the button and then click the button it pops up, I figured I would only need to walk over it again. I can now play again.

Last edited:

shenzero999

Sep 14, 2022
I stuck with main quest: luminious torch. When i meet earth spirit, she gave me a branch but when i meet magic and fire spirit, it display nothing. And i failed quest..
When i fight final battle then to last chance, it display this game not done....lulll
I just disapointed, and i dont sad

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
When you first meet the fire spirit you are supposed to beat her in a fight to unlock ryens "fire recovery" ability
Then she asks you for help to break an item that is sealing her power she teleports you to the location from what I remember. After that then you can ask her to light the torch and only then do you go to the magic spirit.
Are you sure you are talking to the fire spirit and not the succubus thats in the same dungeon?

Bobblerose484

Jun 14, 2020
Stuck with Zonja, bought her but pc crashed (unrelated to game) and the autosave is after she comes out but before she is sent somewhere. Now I can't find her anywhere, is there a way to reset? I carried on playing as I didn't realise she vanished at the time.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm not sure how to marry Kayelinth even with the guide.
So for Kayelinth I have completed step 1-7
For Jaylin I found her in Thremten, I talked to her at the beach, but am unable to talk to her to get the BJ scene in the treasury.
It should be because I have not had the events about Ryens dragonic powers but I'm no seeing in the guide what quest that would be. The closest I can find is Dragon shape which is also needed to marry Kayelinth however again when I talk to Jaylin all she says is I better not touch her treasure. It very well might be a MSQ however I'm at the "final battle" quest and am concerned about advancing beyond this point.

Edit 1: Also I'm now stuck in Brexeet Isles the tree dungeon. The button is pressed down and I cant get out of the dungeon nor am I allowed to teleport. I saw you posted a file to fix the issue but the file does not work for me either. Hope to see a fix soon since now I'm locked out.

Edit 2: found if I stand on the button and then click the button it pops up, I figured I would only need to walk over it again. I can now play again.
Maybe you're missing the dialog with the wind spirit in the top left corner of Aldlyn? Near the maid Flora.
Else, you could post your save so that I can take a look at it.

I stuck with main quest: luminious torch. When i meet earth spirit, she gave me a branch but when i meet magic and fire spirit, it display nothing. And i failed quest..
When i fight final battle then to last chance, it display this game not done....lulll
I just disapointed, and i dont sad
The quest Luminous Torch is automatically failed when you advance the last battle before finishing it, as the torch is needed for that battle.

Stuck with Zonja, bought her but pc crashed (unrelated to game) and the autosave is after she comes out but before she is sent somewhere. Now I can't find her anywhere, is there a way to reset? I carried on playing as I didn't realise she vanished at the time.
It's not possible for players to reset events of characters.
However, if she was bought, but not send anywhere due to a bug, I might be able to fix it if you can send me your save file.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes