Jun 20, 2018
Talking about Tsubaki, seems that Lielle is really pervert or she was really drunk.. She said when you were fucking her that maybe Tsubaki could have joined them if they had fucked in the lake.

If you forgot who is Lielle I am talking about her:
i remember her,the experienced one..well,both Ryen and Tsubaki are pervert,thats why they are perfect together,
i think she will join in,but im not sure if she will just let Lielle take Ryen for herself...

Reactions: Konstantinus

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey developer 1 sugestion. U can make that in cg room if u unlock the sex scene with 1 character, the button with 2 hearts that indicates pregnancy Was also for do or remove the pregnancy? Because i have reapeated with more than 1 character the sex scene like 10-15 times for get the pregnancy and i miss 1 character because i though that Was done and now i can't come back. If you do this the pregnancy will be more easy and we can choose what girl want pregnant and what girl no.
I hope u can do this, and Thanks for all!!!!
I've already planned to add an option to get certain pregnancy and abort children. :)

I think that the millwater succubus deserves more one good path.. Her boss death was one accident.. Or maybe I am remembering another thing..
She tried to poison the victim's wife to get him for herself, not exactly a noble act but okay. :D
I actually had a longer talk with someone about Lace and the succubus and might change those events a bit to give both a good path.

So I finally tried out the game earlier this week, and i love it. The characters and the lore from what i played so far was really good. I like the MC and his team (favorite one is Chiyo), and the way they interact with the world. Kinda hope you expand on Ryen's conquest maybe add a good and bad path to each of them. Although combat felt a little blogged down when you start clearing dungeons in the ice country, but that probably because I didn't have the proper equipment and levels to deal with that. Also the turn based country management section of the game feels a bit dull. Thats about it on my opinion of the game.

Interesting side note though one of your characters look oddly similar to a character in a Japanese gacha game called brave girl ravens.
View attachment 299424
Thank you for your feedback! :)
The overview map and the warmap battles are still unfinished. I'll get back to those and improve them a lot once I have enough time for it.
It's normal that I give reference images to the artist to show what I want from them. And sometimes some artists stay a bit too close to the ref.... ^^"

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
i remember her,the experienced one..well,both Ryen and Tsubaki are pervert,thats why they are perfect together,
i think she will join in,but im not sure if she will just let Lielle take Ryen for herself...
Ryen invited many people here to continue adding every girl that we see in the story... I think that inviting everyone(including all the slaves as maids) after complete the current story events(almost killed by that traitor that works for your brother) will make that this part of the castle has more guests/harem members than guards..

Imagine that after the TIMESKIP including Ryen kids..

Maybe the developer will remove some NOBLES to add space with the excuse that another noble family tried to kill Ryen.. Lady Akira is the only noble that I like and maybe Elina.

Talking about the kids.. The Archbishop of Begus will be shocked after see that the Queen Jeanne(Begus Queen, that looks like one blonde adolescente) is pregnant and even more after see one baby with black wings like Aldyn King.. I doubt that Ryen sons/daughters will be normal humans.

I feel a little bad for the believers..

Ryen is not interested in help adlyn church and even corrupted one angel and now the new heir of Begus will have his blood.. :LOL: I tried to be generous with the chuch but.. I read here NO FEMALE GUARDS. NO FREE LIBRARY ACCESS to increase that. NO.. I CAN´T SUPPORT THEM.

She tried to poison the victim's wife to get him for herself, not exactly a noble act but okay. :D
I actually had a longer talk with someone about Lace and the succubus and might change those events a bit to give both a good path.
Damn.. I forgot it.. Seems that I was right saying that I was forgetting something.. :LOL::LOL:

Jun 20, 2018
Ryen invited many people here to continue adding every girl that we see in the story... I think that inviting everyone(including all the slaves as maids) after complete the current story events(almost killed by that traitor that works for your brother) will make that this part of the castle has more guests/harem members than guards..

Imagine that after the TIMESKIP including Ryen kids..

Maybe the developer will remove some NOBLES to add space with the excuse that another noble family tried to kill Ryen.. Lady Akira is the only noble that I like and maybe Elina.

Talking about the kids.. The Archbishop of Begus will be shocked after see that the Queen Jeanne(Begus Queen, that looks like one blonde adolescente) is pregnant and even more after see one baby with black wings like Aldyn King.. I doubt that Ryen sons/daughters will be normal humans.

I feel a little bad for the believers..

Ryen is not interested in help adlyn church and even corrupted one angel and now the new heir of Begus will have his blood.. :LOL: I tried to be generous with the chuch but.. I read here NO FEMALE GUARDS. NO FREE LIBRARY ACCESS to increase that. NO.. I CAN´T SUPPORT THEM.

Damn.. I forgot it.. Seems that I was right saying that I was forgetting something.. :LOL::LOL:
i dont really mind about it,Ryen species almost extinct,only he and his brother,this is the only way he can create the new one,and son/daughter between human and other species might be a good idea..they might inherite their parent abilities,and their body will become much more stronger than normal human being..If Queen Jeanne will have a son with King Ryen,the racism between species will be gone..their kingdom will be unite,priest and minister of begus cant do anything about it other than accept Central and King Ryen as their king..i can see Ryen will unite all 4 kingdoms under him in the future..maybe Ryen will be a legendary king that being told from generation to generation

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
i dont really mind about it,Ryen species almost extinct,only he and his brother,this is the only way he can create the new one,and son/daughter between human and other species might be a good idea..they might inherite their parent abilities,and their body will become much more stronger than normal human being..

If Queen Jeanne will have a son with King Ryen,the racism between species will be gone..their kingdom will be unite,priest and minister of begus cant do anything about it other than accept Central and King Ryen as their king..i can see Ryen will unite all 4 kingdoms under him in the future..maybe Ryen will be a legendary king that being told from generation to generation
Ryen and Mia son/daughter will be some kind of fallen angel.. In only one attempt pregnant(that really surprised me, the same that happened me with Lady Akira).. Poor girl, I am sure that she prefered to be pregnant in her parents bed in her second time..

Racism is something... complicated.. They are religious.. Unify both nations was the first thing that came to my mind when she wanted to have sex with him..

Maybe the religion will be more balanced in that case.. Ryen NO-RELIGIOUS country(my case) and the Super RELIGIOUS Begus.. Maybe the Priest will fullfill his dream to add some church in Adlyn(but not in the way and the conditions that he desired)..

UNITE THE 4 KINGDOMS... Amagal True King seems one man like in his 50s.. The true amagal king will be old after the timeskip.. Maybe help him to recover his kingdom can put Ryen in his TESTAMENT..

Or RYEN BROTHER is the SECRET KING of AMAGAL now and after defeat him Ryen will obtain the kindgom, the old king will die in that war against him..

About Dorgania.. After obtain 3 kindgoms I am sure that they will want one War scared for Ryen army thinking that maybe he wants to invade them.. Maybe Dorgania will have the KING SON as New King and will use that excuse to want one war.

legacywarrior62

May 31, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! :)
The overview map and the warmap battles are still unfinished. I'll get back to those and improve them a lot once I have enough time for it.
It's normal that I give reference images to the artist to show what I want from them. And sometimes some artists stay a bit too close to the ref.... ^^"
Since she's drawn a little close to the reference, any chance you could make a character that is based off the reference girl's older sister? Totally not saying this so i can see an elf sister sandwich in the game.

Racism is something... complicated.. They are religious.. Unify both nations was the first thing that came to my mind when she wanted to have sex with him..

Maybe the religion will be more balanced in that case.. Ryen NO-RELIGIOUS country(my case) and the Super RELIGIOUS Begus.. Maybe the Priest will fullfill his dream to add some church in Adlyn(but not in the way and the conditions that he desired)..

UNITE THE 4 KINGDOMS... Amagal True King seems one man like in his 50s.. The true amagal king will be old after the timeskip.. Maybe help him to recover his kingdom can put Ryen in his TESTAMENT..

Or RYEN BROTHER is the SECRET KING of AMAGAL now and after defeat him Ryen will obtain the kindgom, the old king will die in that war against him..

About Dorgania.. After obtain 3 kindgoms I am sure that they will want one War scared for Ryen army thinking that maybe he wants to invade them.. Maybe Dorgania will have the KING SON as New King and will use that excuse to want one war.
I don't think unifying Begus and Central is gonna fix the problem. It needs to be something along the lines of separating church and state. So the church's racism isn't being implemented into the country's policy. Also the church has to be reformed, and change its beliefs and teachings. Cough perfect excuse to introduce a female character who replaces the current archbishop and enacts reforms cough.

Considering how old Amagal's king is I'm kinda surprised he doesn't have kids. Unless we're gonna be introduced to a prince/princess later, maybe even an illegitimate child. Could be a potential way to get Amagal.

Why not just fabricate an incident and use that as an excuse for war. Such an incident could be Dorgania's slavers are kidnapping citizens of central to be slaves. It would give a good excuse and huge support for the war against Dorgania.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Since she's drawn a little close to the reference, any chance you could make a character that is based off the reference girl's older sister? Totally not saying this so i can see an elf sister sandwich in the game.
Who is her sister? Do you have an image of her?
But I might avoid making another girl from the same source too close to the original to avoid any trouble. ^^

anyone know how to use signature?im quite new here
Click on your name in the top right corner and then you'll find "Signature" in the options on the left as one point of the settings.

Reactions: Super Galactus
Jun 20, 2018
But I might avoid making another girl from the same source too close to the original to avoid any trouble. ^^

Click on your name in the top right corner and then you'll find "Signature" in the options on the left as one point of the settings.
how do i put your signature?i put the link and i cant be open

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do i put your signature?i put the link and i cant be open
If you want to insert a picture, you can use the icon above the text box for it. The "Insert image" icon is inbetween the chain icon for links and the smiles icon. You can also use the hotkeys Ctrl+P for it. It'll open a box to put in the URL adress of the picture you want to insert into the signature.

firagabird

Mar 30, 2019
Just started playing. This game is looking really polished, but I'm kind of overwhelmed by the sheer amount of choices preseted to the player in the opening minutes of the experience. Without any fanfare, you're introduced to many systems with little to no context. In particular, the strategy systems of several of your ministers, as well as that merchant by your castle entrance. As a brand new player, I have no idea whether to start changing policies or laws, investing in construction or trade, worrying about politics... I got a major sense of analysis paralysis. Having a lengthier, more gradual introduction into the game world as well as its many systems would have been much appreciated.

Reactions: Fitzgerald
Jun 20, 2018
If you want to insert a picture, you can use the icon above the text box for it. The "Insert image" icon is inbetween the chain icon for links and the smiles icon. You can also use the hotkeys Ctrl+P for it. It'll open a box to put in the URL adress of the picture you want to insert into the signature.
Got it(y)

Reactions: RyenSaotome

legacywarrior62

May 31, 2018
Here's her sister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also hers a potential fun scenario if you do make an elf sister sandwich.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I don't think unifying Begus and Central is gonna fix the problem. It needs to be something along the lines of separating church and state. So the church's racism isn't being implemented into the country's policy. Also the church has to be reformed, and change its beliefs and teachings. Cough perfect excuse to introduce a female character who replaces the current archbishop and enacts reforms cough.

Considering how old Amagal's king is I'm kinda surprised he doesn't have kids. Unless we're gonna be introduced to a prince/princess later, maybe even an illegitimate child. Could be a potential way to get Amagal.

Why not just fabricate an incident and use that as an excuse for war. Such an incident could be Dorgania's slavers are kidnapping citizens of central to be slaves. It would give a good excuse and huge support for the war against Dorgania.
I think that unify the kingdoms will make the church lose revelance..

Anyway.. If I remember this correctly(maybe I am wrong in something) before start to fuck her the young queen wanted to have more control about her kingdom(she is not stupid) and you have to help her to because she wants certain important people as her allies giving them certain gifts&autority(things that can benefit them) to make them support the queen.

I think that after the TIMESKIP even without UNIFY the kindgoms Begus will be a little different with one Queen that is not completely manipulated for the chuch.

Amagal King can´t have a son. If he had a son is death or has one illegitimate son.. In the opposite case Trey would have known that..

Talking about Dorgania.. Dorgania King said that he wants to change certain rules about slavery.. Try to prevent not add more innocent people as slaves, only slave criminals.

I think that I can´t see BRAD continue living in my castle against the TIMESKIP. He is not the typical slave that founds one better life and forgets the others.. Because the king said try to avoid add more innocent people in the slavery not release all the innocent current slaves..

The poor Game Developer has a lot of work in that TIMESKIP..

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Here's her sister
Also hers a potential fun scenario if you do make an elf sister sandwich.
Thanks, I'll consider it. ;)

The poor Game Developer has a lot of work in that TIMESKIP..
It scares me a little every time I think about all the things I have to do for the timeskip. It'll probably take ages to get all of it done properly. @.@ But that's part of the fun, right? :D

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how to syntesis soul lantern ? where is the syntesis item anyway
You can syntesis at crafting tables. They can be found in most blacksmith, for example the blacksmith in Aldlyn has one in the top right, or if your events with her are far enough Chiyo can craft items for you instead of using a crafting table.
There is also a crafting table directly at the Whisperwind farm where you get the quest and recipe. ;)

Reactions: Diablo™
4.10 star(s) 74 Votes