たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
can the supplies be adjust to at max 70 per turn when stealing from other countries i'm at turn 290 and the only lvl 1 troops that I have are the heavies it takes too long for me to gather the enough supplies to train my troops please make this happen @RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
can the supplies be adjust to at max 70 per turn when stealing from other countries i'm at turn 290 and the only lvl 1 troops that I have are the heavies it takes too long for me to gather the enough supplies to train my troops please make this happen @RyenSaotome
I'll definitely add or increase sources for supplies and other resources when I get back to work on the overview map. :)

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
@RyenSaotome what's the max caps of turns in the overview map I'm reaching turn 521 and I'm worried that I didn't max out my troops yet if it reaches 999, and yes this is just me trying to level up my troops

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@RyenSaotome what's the max caps of turns in the overview map I'm reaching turn 521 and I'm worried that I didn't max out my troops yet if it reaches 999, and yes this is just me trying to level up my troops
I put no limit on the turn counter, but I didn't expect people to be so crazy as to go beyond a thousant turns so it might not display the turn number correctly after hitting four digits or something like that.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
My mistake. I checked your save and saw here there thinking you didn't speak to her yet, but that wasn't correct. You're absolutely right that another event made you "jump" the sequence of events. It's already very late for me, but I'll try make a fix for it tomorrow.
Remember about my problem?

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Despite being one of the most complex game on F95, i did play the game for 15 hours and, aside from a single game freeze, no bug or glitches discovered so far. i must say that the team behind this game is really something. i feel bad, on our last title we did a 1,2 mln $ testing and we did 3 patches after release to get it working. Perhaps is time for us to go fishing........., or write a fishing simulator.......

Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Remember about my problem?
Of course. ;) I added a map file in the message attachments. Try to replace this map in the www/data folder and let me know if this solved your issue.

Despite being one of the most complex game on F95, i did play the game for 15 hours and, aside from a single game freeze, no bug or glitches discovered so far. i must say that the team behind this game is really something. i feel bad, on our last title we did a 1,2 mln $ testing and we did 3 patches after release to get it working. Perhaps is time for us to go fishing........., or write a fishing simulator.......
It's a solo project, not a team effort. :D Unless you count all of my artist and the dozen of people on discord that give me constant feedback. <3
Let me know when your fishing simulator is done. XD

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Of course. ;) I added a map file in the message attachments. Try to replace this map in the www/data folder and let me know if this solved your issue.
Great thanks! That's work!
Your game is great, but I didn't want replay another 30 hours (almost week in real time))) Now I can play forward.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Playing the game on laptop and screen freezes randomly while the audio continues to play. After 10 or so seconds later an error notice pops up that says "cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined". This happened both in castle management and while adventuring. And I was playing in windowed mode. Gonna check fullscreen right now.
Btw the game is great, thats why this error becomes more frustrating. While having fun playing the game immersed in it, comes an abrupt freeze.....

Edit: No freeze in fullscreen mode yet in the last 3 hours of gameplay, windowed mode has a problem maybe?
Do you play other RPG Maker MV games without problems?
I honestly don't know why that would happen to you. Since it doesn't happen for other people, it might be an engine problem for your system/settings.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone tell me if I'm missing something? No matter how much I wait or how many events I do, I can't arrange a meeting with Begus, even after I meet the queen in her bedroom. Theremis always tells me that our last meeting was very recent which is not true at all (done two meetings before this).

If worse come to worse I can just cheat and find (or someone tells me) the name of the variable/switch that prevents me from arranging another meeting.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can someone tell me if I'm missing something? No matter how much I wait or how many events I do, I can't arrange a meeting with Begus, even after I meet the queen in her bedroom. Theremis always tells me that our last meeting was very recent which is not true at all (done two meetings before this).

If worse come to worse I can just cheat and find (or someone tells me) the name of the variable/switch that prevents me from arranging another meeting.
There is no other meeting yet. You have to wait until I make it. ^^"

Nov 14, 2017
Do you play other RPG Maker MV games without problems?
I honestly don't know why that would happen to you. Since it doesn't happen for other people, it might be an engine problem for your system/settings.
Yeah I played other rpgm games before, but this error is a first for me. Well, I can't deny the possibility that my "8years old with a 32bit OS" old friend may have a hand in it though :)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@mylesmm The walkthrough helps. ;)

Q: Why can't I see the elf village Ebron on the worldmap?
A: The party doesn't know the location of the elf village at first. If you talk to the elf at the blacksmith of Aldlyn with Mirel in your party he'll offer you to show you the way to their village. After talking to him again in the bottom left corner of Aldlyn you're shown the way to the village and it'll appear on the worldmap.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes