RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I look at the walkthrough and it says Map is only accessible when Mirel talked to the elven Chief at the capitals blacksmith and met him again south of the forge, how do I do that??
What do you mean, how do you do that? Exactly the way you said it. :D After finding Mirel at the blue village and letting her join your party, go to the blacksmith in Aldlyn. There you can find a blonde elf, talk with him and in the dialog he'll offer to show you the way to Ebron. He'll disappear after the dialog and stand in the bottom left of Aldlyn now. Talk with him again there and he'll bring you to Ebron. After that event Ebron will appear on your worldmap.

Where can you find the hot spring dialogue in the red keep?
Go up the stairs in the top right and talk with the soldier near the tent on top of the wall.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The quest of "Amagal Succession" is finishable on 19.05.21? Because I have objective to talk with Theremis, you know the diplomat guy, yet he doesn't say anything new, nor new dialogue option is there and I used all of them.
There is a bug in the current version not giving you the right dialog when you have the new scene with Chiyo before talking with Theremis. I'll fix it in the next upload but you can also take the Map40 file from the attachments of this post and replace it in the www/date folder of your game. This should fix Theremis and let you continue the quest. :)

mylesmm

Jul 4, 2017
What do you mean, how do you do that? Exactly the way you said it. :D After finding Mirel at the blue village and letting her join your party, go to the blacksmith in Aldlyn. There you can find a blonde elf, talk with him and in the dialog he'll offer to show you the way to Ebron. He'll disappear after the dialog and stand in the bottom left of Aldlyn now. Talk with him again there and he'll bring you to Ebron. After that event Ebron will appear on your worldmap.

Go up the stairs in the top right and talk with the soldier near the tent on top of the wall.
omg thank you so much :))))

Reactions: RyenSaotome

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
The walkthrough knows the answer. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a bug with getting Sandra's treasure hunt quest, i don't think i ever got it, even though i did almost everything else in the game, and i have 100 relationship points with her.

And can i give a sugestion, it's about Lace and the succubus in the prison, i saw you considered giving them a good path, i think it's better to leave as it is and in the process of the timeskip give a oportunity to give them better treatment if they are pregnant. You could give something like a choice, take the babies and keep them in the prison (bad path) or take them to a better place and let them raise the babies, and give quests to improve the relationship (good path).

To be fair i don't think the bad paths for the girls, outside Lace and the succubus, make sense since Ryen doesn't strike as a bad or cruel guy to inocent people, nor does he look like a guy that wants sex so much he would rape someone. He looks like a guy that if a woman doesn't want it he would just go for the next. Nor would any of the people next to him would let him slave those girls, or at least stay with him if he did. Of couse that's just my view about it, hope you like the feedback.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there a bug with getting Sandra's treasure hunt quest, i don't think i ever got it, even though i did almost everything else in the game, and i have 100 relationship points with her.

And can i give a sugestion, it's about Lace and the succubus in the prison, i saw you considered giving them a good path, i think it's better to leave as it is and in the process of the timeskip give a oportunity to give them better treatment if they are pregnant. You could give something like a choice, take the babies and keep them in the prison (bad path) or take them to a better place and let them raise the babies, and give quests to improve the relationship (good path).

To be fair i don't think the bad paths for the girls, outside Lace and the succubus, make sense since Ryen doesn't strike as a bad or cruel guy to inocent people, nor does he look like a guy that wants sex so much he would rape someone. He looks like a guy that if a woman doesn't want it he would just go for the next. Nor would any of the people next to him would let him slave those girls, or at least stay with him if he did. Of couse that's just my view about it, hope you like the feedback.
Did you perhaps not build the second mine on the overview map near Witton? The mine is required for Sandra's event with the treasure dungeon.

Don't worry about it, I'll work out something fitting to the characters. ;)

Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
does anyone else have trouble if they update the game or clean their computer the game wont read saves anymore
What operating system are you on? How did you update?
If you download the full version and move your save file over from the old version you need to copy the complete content of the "save" folder including global and config file. The global file is necessary for the game to show your saves in the loading screen.

lolond29

May 26, 2019
So any info about the pregnancy system? i impregnated every girls that can be impregnated so any spoilers what that will do or any new content about it? and for me the best girl is Hellhound and Sia the ice woman tbh... i'm sad we cant bring them to our party...
I mean i get it that we cant bring Sia with us since she's not a fighter but hellhound supposed to be a party member imho since she's legit finding people left and right to beat up lol and her character detail is just amazing! Nicely done devs
Could you impregnated Lielle and Headmaid Ryia? i could only get impregnated Dark Sorceress, Flora, Naevys'yesmyâr and Bess. I tried many times but it did not work. With Lielle i save the game and replay many time after i have defeated the boss.

And a second question, could anyone pass the magic barrier of Snowruin? i did the quest of Mechanical Parts but i can pass, i replace the piece and switch the thing.

And i have a problem with the last floor of Skylo Tower. i have Sandra with 80 Pickpocket but i can not open the door.

I red the Walkthrough 19.05.05 and it gave me a hand all the time. The game is amazing and very interesting, i playes the game many hours and is addictive.
Sorry for my bad english.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Did you perhaps not build the second mine on the overview map near Witton? The mine is required for Sandra's event with the treasure dungeon.

Don't worry about it, I'll work out something fitting to the characters. ;)
That was it, didn't have it finished, perhaps you could add that info to the walkthrough.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Could you impregnated Lielle and Headmaid Ryia? i could only get impregnated Dark Sorceress, Flora, Naevys'yesmyâr and Bess. I tried many times but it did not work. With Lielle i save the game and replay many time after i have defeated the boss.

And a second question, could anyone pass the magic barrier of Snowruin? i did the quest of Mechanical Parts but i can pass, i replace the piece and switch the thing.

And i have a problem with the last floor of Skylo Tower. i have Sandra with 80 Pickpocket but i can not open the door.

I red the Walkthrough 19.05.05 and it gave me a hand all the time. The game is amazing and very interesting, i playes the game many hours and is addictive.
Sorry for my bad english.
You can see a heart icon below the face image of the character on the CG room which shows if a character can get pregnant or not. (Though in one or two cases the character has two path and pregnancy is so far only done on one of those)
Every side character has only a certain chance to get pregnant during her scene, but you can replay the scene at the CG room to re-try.

The snowruin should work fine. Maybe you didn't interact with the second switch or did use it again to disable it or something?

You need only 60 lockpicking for the right door, but also the Mithril Lockpick from Sandra's event. I assume that's what you're missing.

Thanks for the praise. ^^

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone have the Variable list?
There are a lot of variables (1200+ variables and 500+ switches), its easiest to see them with an RPGM save editor (some options). You can also see them in www/data/system.json. JSON files are txt files with a specific data format. You can drag-n-drop the file onto and click "validate json" to see the file expanded out into a more readable form. Search the output for "switches" and "variables" to see the lists of each.

Knuckel

Jan 30, 2018
How do you play this on mobile? I see now way to go to menu, or even go back a level in setting and such.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do you play this on mobile? I see now way to go to menu, or even go back a level in setting and such.
Pressing to fingers at once opens the menu. It's the default setup for RPG Maker MV games as far as I know, nothing I set up that way myself.
Eventually I'll put some more work into the mobile version and make it more user friendly, but as all versions are based on the same maker files, it's difficult to make something unique for just one of 5 versions.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
cant find ebron for the armor breaking quest
From the walkthrough:
Q: Why can't I see the elf village Ebron on the worldmap?
A: The party doesn't know the location of the elf village at first. If you talk to the elf at the blacksmith of Aldlyn with Mirel in your party he'll offer you to show you the way to their village. After talking to him again in the bottom left corner of Aldlyn you're shown the way to the village and it'll appear on the worldmap.

Silver bars?
Can be crafted at alchemy tables, which you can find at most blacksmith, once you have the recipe during the event with the young Queen.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes