zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
zodiac44
There are other girls without preg flags. The game is not complete yet.
Surprise!
And a game with a pregnancy tag doesn't mean you get them all. *throws a red-white ball*
I'm well aware of that. I'm asking, because the behavior for monster girls is different from the rest of the girls. All of the non-monster girls that Ryen comes inside have pregnancy flags. The only non-monster girls that don't have pregnancy flags are girls that Ryen hasn't come inside yet. Creating a pregnancy flag and setting up the impregnation events should be pretty trivial from what I can see in the map files.

edit: don't push the dev, they know where they want to go
I'm just asking what the plan is, not pushing in any particular direction. If I wanted to push, I'd be making a request on Patreon.

(impreg that water girl? how?)
Really? That's where you draw the line in this game? :p

Reactions: RiamMar

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm well aware of that. I'm asking, because the behavior for monster girls is different from the rest of the girls. All of the non-monster girls that Ryen comes inside have pregnancy flags. The only non-monster girls that don't have pregnancy flags are girls that Ryen hasn't come inside yet. Creating a pregnancy flag and setting up the impregnation events should be pretty trivial from what I can see in the map files.

I'm just asking what the plan is, not pushing in any particular direction. If I wanted to push, I'd be making a request on Patreon.

Really? That's where you draw the line in this game? :p
Ryen will put the pregnancy flag maybe in the next update..3 weeks not too long you know..

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If you answer on all riddles in gold license test you skip fight and skip Magic Up (+800exp and 6000 gold) as a reward. Not very fair I think.
I didn't realize that. >.< I'll make sure you get those rewards when solving all riddles, else it makes no sense. :D

RyenSaotome what's the plan with monster girls and pregnancy? There are 15-ish monster girls on the farms that Ryen has an opportunity to come inside, but none of them have pregnancy flags. Everyone else that Ryen nuts in has a pregnancy flag.
The amount of children is already scary for me with just the "normal" characters. :D That's why it's impossible to impreg monstergirls for now and then I'll see about it later.

five bad is third . i read that but how i resolve XD
Green, yellow and blue switches are four for each color, while only red has five. Thus red is bad. :D

Does anyone know how to/where to find girl from the academy in the Spirit of Courage, or what requirment u need to unlock her? I believed i checked everywhere in the every stage and I can`t find her.
You need to finish the last floor and the read a note at the Aldlyn city board to be able to get to the Challenge floor of the Spire. That's where you can find Wendy. ;)

dont you dare abandon it Ryen..this game really have potential,and i really hope you dont abandon it like other dev out there
I have no intentions of abandoning this game at any point. XD What I meant is that I don't know yet how many more years I'll keep expanding it after finishing what I have started already. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Super Galactus

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Found 3 "Issue" :
1. Party member swapping, everytime after event that change your party, for example you only has Ryen during the event, when the event end, party switch to default, for example I always switch to Ryen,Tsubaki,Trey, Mira after the event regardless what my party was and need to switch again in formation. (not a big deal as I can just switch it, but just that there were a lot of time I goes into battle and found out this isn't my usual team)

2. Quest - Blind Eye, after recover Dea eye and she meet Mai, she now just stuck with her and the quest still there "Talk with Dea at the sleeping chamber"

3. Can't use any teleport stone ,this happen when I was doing a quest from Thief Guild, which I need to get special Gem from a guy at Twin Ale, I let Sandra steal it and use teleport stone on the sport, then Ryen said "I shouldn't use this right now", after that all teleport stone will just response with "I shouldn't use this right now" no matter where you use it. (thank god there is auto-save, where I can load before the disaster)

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone have a link to an up to date walkthrough? I've been trying to find out mechanics like requirements for relationship scenes as well as where the hell to find mithril ore but no luck the walk through on the main page is severally out of the date and the fandom wiki is in worse shape

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone have a link to an up to date walkthrough? I've been trying to find out mechanics like requirements for relationship scenes as well as where the hell to find mithril ore but no luck the walk through on the main page is severally out of the date and the fandom wiki is in worse shape
Agree, could use an up to date walkthrough, anywayfor Mithril Ore it's at Old Ashton or Siriveta

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Please i request for some help here, when i open the game, it says that i need to update the "NW.js" anyone can tell me how to fix it please? it bugs and froze my game at some points and i cant keep going... i apreciate any suggestion

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Ah thanks for the info TastyDong as thanks for any1 interested Here is some advice always keep one love potion on hand (an actual love potion not the weak one) and bring it to the dark sorceress after completing the quests with her she then allows you a way to make them for free forever just need to kill a monster for each one

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
Ah thanks for the info TastyDong as thanks for any1 interested Here is some advice always keep one love potion on hand (an actual love potion not the weak one) and bring it to the dark sorceress after completing the quests with her she then allows you a way to make them for free forever just need to kill a monster for each one
lol we are rich we can buy anything

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Please i request for some help here, when i open the game, it says that i need to update the "NW.js" anyone can tell me how to fix it please? it bugs and froze my game at some points and i cant keep going... i apreciate any suggestion
As far as I know it's a problem when you have a higher nw.js version somewhere on your pc already when starting the game. There is a forum thread about the issue by someone else here;

Found 3 "Issue" :
1. Party member swapping, everytime after event that change your party, for example you only has Ryen during the event, when the event end, party switch to default, for example I always switch to Ryen,Tsubaki,Trey, Mira after the event regardless what my party was and need to switch again in formation. (not a big deal as I can just switch it, but just that there were a lot of time I goes into battle and found out this isn't my usual team)

2. Quest - Blind Eye, after recover Dea eye and she meet Mai, she now just stuck with her and the quest still there "Talk with Dea at the sleeping chamber"

3. Can't use any teleport stone ,this happen when I was doing a quest from Thief Guild, which I need to get special Gem from a guy at Twin Ale, I let Sandra steal it and use teleport stone on the sport, then Ryen said "I shouldn't use this right now", after that all teleport stone will just response with "I shouldn't use this right now" no matter where you use it. (thank god there is auto-save, where I can load before the disaster)
1. Sadly that's something in the engine I can't change. There is no option to save the party formation before seperating them.
2. I'll take a look at that issue.
3. The teleport stones can be activated again by going to a limited area, like the bathhouse or the beach of Amaranthe, and leave the area again. Since those areas also trigger the reactivation of the teleport stones after leaving, that should fix the issue. But I'll check where exactly that command was missing and caused that error.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
So 2 question:
1. Where to get beer at overview map ?
2. For some slave there is good cg and evil cg, and I can't get evil one since I choose the good one, so to complete the cg somehow, is there is something I can do about it since starting new game doesn't carry over cg data.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So 2 question:
1. Where to get beer at overview map ?
2. For some slave there is good cg and evil cg, and I can't get evil one since I choose the good one, so to complete the cg somehow, is there is something I can do about it since starting new game doesn't carry over cg data.
1. When your border to Begus is not closed you can see a ! mark on their capital Calterburry on the overview map. This option allows you to trade hops for beer.
2. When you send them to the brothel you get both CGs, though obviously the events and dialogs will be different.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
1. When your border to Begus is not closed you can see a ! mark on their capital Calterburry on the overview map. This option allows you to trade hops for beer.
2. When you send them to the brothel you get both CGs, though obviously the events and dialogs will be different.
Thanks !

as for the brothel, I can't find any way to send them to brothel, do I need to have brothel available by the time I brought the slave to send them in?
They all now staying at sleeping chamber as maid.

finally, there is bonus scene with Irinlia / Lace that is "not unlocked" so I assume it's in the game, is it something to do with evil path? like going evil path can put them on the tentacle...etc.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks !

as for the brothel, I can't find any way to send them to brothel, do I need to have brothel available by the time I brought the slave to send them in?
They all now staying at sleeping chamber as maid.

finally, there is bonus scene with Irinlia / Lace that is "not unlocked" so I assume it's in the game, is it something to do with evil path? like going evil path can put them on the tentacle...etc.
You have to build the brothel on the overview map, else the option is not available when you buy the slaves.

Yes, that scene is already in the game. When you have both in your prison and had your fun with Lace, you need to take care of the quest in the lowest part of the dungeon to get some tentacle spores and then talk with Lace again.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes