RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I hope we get to fuck other coutries queens soon , will you extend to create more coutries ? RyenSaotome
You can already sleep with the queen of Begus, and depending on your choices the queen of Amagal. :D

I don't plan to extend the worldmap further for now. Ask me in a few years again, when the current countries are all done, if I'm crazy enough to do more. XD

Jun 20, 2018
You can already sleep with the queen of Begus, and depending on your choices the queen of Amagal. :D

I don't plan to extend the worldmap further for now. Ask me in a few years again, when the current countries are all done, if I'm crazy enough to do more. XD
dont you dare abandon it Ryen..this game really have potential,and i really hope you dont abandon it like other dev out there

GallaDragon11

Mar 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to/where to find girl from the academy in the Spirit of Courage, or what requirment u need to unlock her? I believed i checked everywhere in the every stage and I can`t find her.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
is it possible to take one red imp to Ryen chamber..she begging dont leave her alone because she love Ryen too much :cry:what will happen if Ryen busy with other girl and he just ignore the red imp in that farm..now i want to get rid other red imp..only one from every species..

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
If you answer on all riddles in gold license test you skip fight and skip Magic Up (+800exp and 6000 gold) as a reward. Not very fair I think.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
RyenSaotome what's the plan with monster girls and pregnancy? There are 15-ish monster girls on the farms that Ryen has an opportunity to come inside, but none of them have pregnancy flags. Everyone else that Ryen nuts in has a pregnancy flag.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
zodiac44
There are other girls without preg flags. The game is not complete yet.
Surprise!
And a game with a pregnancy tag doesn't mean you get them all. *throws a red-white ball*

edit: don't push the dev, they know where they want to go (impreg that water girl? how?)

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hahaha,slime girl cant pregnant...but other monsters..they can pregnant..looking forward to impregnate the red imp and grey imp..especially red imp..

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes