Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Is it normal that economic minister just keeps giving me tens of thousands of money? I don't even end turns in 'strategic layer' with buildings and stuff. What even the point of money or buyable items in chests?
I tried to do everything I ever can in 'adventure mode' before ending my turn but events kind of keep piling up on me untied to that kingdom builder, and events build and repair stuff on the map in no time at all. It just feels like I broke something and skipped some important story block altogether and went straight to free play.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is it normal that economic minister just keeps giving me tens of thousands of money? I don't even end turns in 'strategic layer' with buildings and stuff. What even the point of money or buyable items in chests?
I tried to do everything I ever can in 'adventure mode' before ending my turn but events kind of keep piling up on me untied to that kingdom builder, and events build and repair stuff on the map in no time at all. It just feels like I broke something and skipped some important story block altogether and went straight to free play.
The tax money you get is generated over time and has nothing to do with the turn number in the overview map. In fact, no events outside of that map are affected by advancing turns. It's solely a system for the overview map and causes fights to be harder the more you advance turns (to a certain limit). The overview map only affects the normal adventure play in the regard that you require some of the constructions to unlock events, but building stuff earlier or later doesn't prevent you from seeing something.

Reactions: PrinceGriss

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
What are good skills to level up on the Skill Tree? Have 5 SP but haven't used any yet.

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the game i am little lost i need to find the elf Liana she is en the hidden villa of the elf Ebron but i can find the the village, hoe i can find the elf village.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks for the game i am little lost i need to find the elf Liana she is en the hidden villa of the elf Ebron but i can find the the village, hoe i can find the elf village.
The village is invisible on the worldmap until you've been shown the way to it. This requires you to get Mirel for your party and with her talk to the elf in the blacksmith of Aldlyn. He'll then meet up with you in the bottom left corner of Aldlyn to show you the way to Ebron.

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
The village is invisible on the worldmap until you've been shown the way to it. This requires you to get Mirel for your party and with her talk to the elf in the blacksmith of Aldlyn. He'll then meet up with you in the bottom left corner of Aldlyn to show you the way to Ebron.
Thanks i have a other question how i can open the diplomacy and visit his city's with Dorgania??

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Thanks i have a other question how i can open the diplomacy and visit his city's with Dorgania??
You need to progress the main story until you're searching the world for fragments. You'll be able to catch a boat to Dorgania and will get a pass along the way that lets you enter the country proper. After that, you can travel to their capital, talk to their king, and, after a bit of finagling, have the borders opened.

Subaro-dono

Jul 18, 2019
Can someone tell me how to raise the morale? I been upgrading things n now i cant do the battles bcuz of 0 morale...i built the bar n brothel but still on the red

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can someone tell me how to raise the morale? I been upgrading things n now i cant do the battles bcuz of 0 morale...i built the bar n brothel but still on the red
Do you know what you did to get the loss of Moral per turn so high? But it seems a bit too high for normal circumstances so it might be a bug.
You can send me your save file to Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de and I'll check/fix the issue. The saves are in the www/save folder on Windowns. I only need the save file with the number of the saveslot in which you have the issue and want it fixed.

Subaro-dono

Jul 18, 2019
Do you know what you did to get the loss of Moral per turn so high? But it seems a bit too high for normal circumstances so it might be a bug.
You can send me your save file to Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de and I'll check/fix the issue. The saves are in the www/save folder on Windowns. I only need the save file with the number of the saveslot in which you have the issue and want it fixed.
I dont rly remember how it became like that...i was building things on warmap and skipping turns...when i wanted to do battles it was already like that.
I play the game on android so idk where to find the save files.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I dont rly remember how it became like that...i was building things on warmap and skipping turns...when i wanted to do battles it was already like that.
I play the game on android so idk where to find the save files.
On Android it's a lot more tricky to find save files. I'm thinking about addint a minimum Moral to the system to prevent you from being powerless, as well as checking what the absolut max of losing Moral per turn can be so that if it is or goes higher the system will automatically fix it. But you'll have to wait for the next full android upload to get those changes. Luckily the warmap is not needed for the story or events unrelated to it.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
You can find most old update files here:
But if you skipped more than one update it's usually best to just download the full game again and move your save files instead of using update files. It simply reduces the chance of messing something up and ending up with old or missing files. :)
whelp, i swiming over the thread and find the link for it, thanks for the help ryen

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
oh, and yeah, can anyone share the full savefile from the latest version ?
kinda have a buldge but this game make me play again and again without givin me a chance to get a new cg :)

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
RyenSaotome Big Up I am A big fan of you , You got here a big game.

I want to know if you could make the sex part animated ? it's will be so cool A lot of people like when it's animated it's will attract more patreons like My new life by beggar of net , it's will be huge , please take it in consideration.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes