SinitarOL

Jan 26, 2019
Got the bug with butcher, can't build him at all, i upgraded all kingdom, researched everything and i'm playing the latest version, any suggestions this could be fixed? or need to wait for the new patch?
Btw, can someone tell how to obtain mythril ore and coal?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Got the bug with butcher, can't build him at all, i upgraded all kingdom, researched everything and i'm playing the latest version, any suggestions this could be fixed? or need to wait for the new patch?
Btw, can someone tell how to obtain mythril ore and coal?
Wait for the next update. I fixed it but sadly after the uploads for the new version were already done. :/ Unless you're on PC, then once I include the fix to the "update files" you only need to download those.
Mithril and coal can be found in dungeons in Dorgania, coal also in the Spire of Courage in Begus.

SinitarOL

Jan 26, 2019
Wait for the next update. I fixed it but sadly after the uploads for the new version were already done. :/ Unless you're on PC, then once I include the fix to the "update files" you only need to download those.
Mithril and coal can be found in dungeons in Dorgania, coal also in the Spire of Courage in Begus.
Thanks for the reply, praying that you will be able fix this bug!

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
For the whole turn based army thing I wonder if you can just choose one of your team members or even Ryen himself take the lead to wipe out the enemies.

FlameWolf-Spirit-

Dec 29, 2019
i have been having trouble trying to update The game for Pc on GameJolt is it a bad update?or will i have to uninstall and start from scratch?

kuler

May 20, 2018
- You need to advance the main story to have Varea in your castle and talk with her there.
- In your version 19.12.24 you can find a christmas elf at the lowest floor of your secret prison in your castle for a CG scene, and another elf at the Twin Ale Tower near Witton. The second elf gives you a quest and afterwards allows you to make a custom girl. A CG scene for the custom girl is planned but not in the game yet.
- Water bottles and buckets are on the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage. You need to finish the hard floor first and read a note on the Aldlyn city board before you can enter the challenge floor.
Wow! thanks for your fast reply!

Same time:
Seems i failed, and Raziel got all pieces, even when i checked all hiding places, they were already empty(( Is that possible to prevert him from obtain them all?

1579021351160.png
Definitely enjoyed it! Especially attracted to the monogamous gameplay! Thank you for your work!

Suggestion? If game suggest me to seize the power of neighboring states, let it be dirty intrigues - I am definitely in the business! >;D

Last edited:

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
I get all the maid pregnant but dosen't show up in cg, is normal or i have to do something in game (i'm just at the beginning of the game )

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I get all the maid pregnant but dosen't show up in cg, is normal or i have to do something in game (i'm just at the beginning of the game )
There are no CG's showing pregnancy yet, and they won't be added for a long time. The dev is planning a "time skip" segment when we will get to see the pregnancies evolve, kids will be born, etc. There is apparently a lot of content to develop before the time skip, though, so it is still a long ways away.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone answer me 3 questions
1. How to unlock missions for Tsubaki "New Katana" ????
2. In the guide it is sometimes written in brackets to, for example, talk to someone naked. Is there a way to change clothes or undress ?? Ori in a different sense does it mean? ("Tsubaki` Talk to her (Nude) ")
3. In the sandra guide it says "Talk to her for a little adventure (Tentacle)" in what place is it?

Last edited:

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone answer me 3 questions
1. How to unlock missions for Tsubaki "New Katana" ????
2. In the guide it is sometimes written in brackets to, for example, talk to someone naked. Is there a way to change clothes or undress ?? Ori in a different sense does it mean? ("Tsubaki` Talk to her (Nude) ")
3. In the sandra guide it says "Talk to her for a little adventure (Tentacle)" in what place is it?
Work on your friendship levels for your characters. A lot of the choices you make in the game are either liked by some and disliked by others.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Work on your friendship levels for your characters. A lot of the choices you make in the game are either liked by some and disliked by others.
my friendship with the characters is at the maximum level (as gifts give them, the value doesn't increase)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes