RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can anyone answer me 3 questions
1. How to unlock missions for Tsubaki "New Katana" ????
2. In the guide it is sometimes written in brackets to, for example, talk to someone naked. Is there a way to change clothes or undress ?? Ori in a different sense does it mean? ("Tsubaki` Talk to her (Nude) ")
3. In the sandra guide it says "Talk to her for a little adventure (Tentacle)" in what place is it?
1. Depends on what event with Tsubaki you're at. Did you finish her "Bookworm?" quest yet? Else you should be able to trigger all her events at the sleeping chamber when you have the relationship with her high enough.
2. I don't know what you mean, I didn't find something like that in my walkthrough. oO Apart from a very low number of CG scenes you can't change the appearance of characters.
3. Once you have 60+ relationship with Sandra talk with her at the sleeping chambers. Most events for the main characters start there.

Reactions: wwgwa

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Found a very interesting bug, so in my save i currently have my slime girls have started to multiply? They are up to 86 red slimes, 60 blue slimes, and 50 green slimes.... So I have no idea why that happened but its given me more money than god. Amusing glitch / exploit.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends, in Witton there are these poles that when the MC touch's them he senses something. The tallest one has 3 symbols on it. What are these. Are we meant to activate them somehow or in a future update ?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I tried going to the Hot springs by visiting the spot by the Gambler. Is it not active some times ? Or do i need to trigger it some how ?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I tried going to the Hot springs by visiting the spot by the Gambler. Is it not active some times ? Or do i need to trigger it some how ?
You have to find all of the clues for the hot springs before you can access it. Search this thread for "hot springs" and you'll find many posts explaining how to access them.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The last screenshot, where is it in the game? Thanks!
The one with the red hair girl and a lot of sliders? That's part of the last christmas special where you can make a custom girl, which will later receive a CG sex scene. The christmas elf that starts the event is at the Twin Ale Tower.

FlameWolf-Spirit-

Dec 29, 2019
when or where can i unlock the treasure room in the tower of ash? is there a switch someplace or is it magic that has to expire when the time jump is released?

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Someone can Tell me which female character actualy have a pregnant CG or animation? cuz i might impregnated 16 random character and 2 main but look's like the pregnancy dosen't show

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Someone can Tell me which female character actualy have a pregnant CG or animation? cuz i might impregnated 16 random character and 2 main but look's like the pregnancy dosen't show
Pregnancy is not in the game yet, only the option to flag character as pregnant. At the current end of the main story I'll later add a time skip, during which you get to see pregnant characters and afterwards your children.

Reactions: Genji

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Pregnancy is not in the game yet, only the option to flag character as pregnant. At the current end of the main story I'll later add a time skip, during which you get to see pregnant characters and afterwards your children.
Many Thx for the elucidation kind Sir

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
huh, I can't build butcher despite already producing pigs on my farm along with eggs & milks
Did you update to the newest version (20.01.11 or 12)? It's a bug from the previous version which should've been fixed in the update. Or it was fixed while the update was already uploading, in which case the next update would solve the problem.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Did you update to the newest version (20.01.11 or 12)? It's a bug from the previous version which should've been fixed in the update. Or it was fixed while the update was already uploading, in which case the next update would solve the problem.
nope, still isn't fixed in 20.01.12 (at least in my playthrough)
one more question, I already have uniform of amagal army, how to go to secret mine?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes