K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
I'm reaching the end but can't do the "Last Chance" mission...Varea should be in the sleeping chambers of my castle but as she's now the new ruler of Amagal she just stays in the throne room in Monastyr.
I tried to arrange a metting but that can't be done.
Did I miss something ?
Also, I can't find Kippy in Kagabangui...
Help, please ! :)

FlameWolf-Spirit-

Dec 29, 2019
I'm reaching the end but can't do the "Last Chance" mission...Varea should be in the sleeping chambers of my castle but as she's now the new ruler of Amagal she just stays in the throne room in Monastyr.
Did I miss something ?
Kippi is in the storeage room and u might have to pay to get in. once u find her (in the wolf suit) she will jump all around the town. but i dont think u can see her after that.

Reactions: Genji

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Kippi is in the storeage room and u might have to pay to get in. once u find her (in the wolf suit) she will jump all around the town. but i dont think u can see her after that.
I did this in Lalizan but the image is missing in the CG's and, according to the walkthrough, you can see her again in Kagabangui playing with Hellbound.
Thanks for your help anyway.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Did I miss something ?
The quest "Last Chance" literally says "[This quest can't be advanced yet!]". It's the current end of the story line and thus can't be finished. Therefore itt doesn't matter if you have Varea in your castle or as queen of Amagal. ;)

Kippy is chased by Hellhound on the roof of a building in Kagabangui after you finish her encounter. (You can't get to the roof to interact with them.) If you can't see her, then maybe you didn't completely finish her encounter? When you first meet her, she runs away and you have to find and talk with ehr several times until her wolf clothes are removed and her "true" body is revealed.

Reactions: L30 and K-Zen

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do i unlock the other maids? View attachment 535534
Flora, the maid with green hair, requires that you advance Mirel's events.
Maid Mary requires that you talk with her in the castle after you obtained Elly for your party.
Grime requires that you constructed the work area on the overview map and talked with Akai there. Afterwards you can talk with Grime at the sleeping chambers to start a new event that'll unlock her on the headmaids screen.
On the bottom left is Aleah, which you can find at Parverhill. She only becomes available on this screen when you made the choice to bring her to your castle, not to throw her into your secret prison. The other two on the lower row are elves from Ebron, not maids.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
The quest "Last Chance" literally says "[This quest can't be advanced yet!]". It's the current end of the story line and thus can't be finished. Therefore itt doesn't matter if you have Varea in your castle or as queen of Amagal. ;)

Kippy is chased by Hellhound on the roof of a building in Kagabangui after you finish her encounter. (You can't get to the roof to interact with them.) If you can't see her, then maybe you didn't completely finish her encounter? When you first meet her, she runs away and you have to find and talk with ehr several times until her wolf clothes are removed and her "true" body is revealed.

Ok, I thought so but as there are 2 main quests left I was a bit confused.

You were right, I didn't finish the quest with "the wolf" and that little rascal was hidding behind a coconut tree :D

Thank you very much for replying. By the way, your game is really great and well diversified. (y)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 20.02.02.png
Changes:

- Akai got a new event. It's a short scene that start when you talk with her at the workshop after having her first scene and when you were at the beach at Amaranthe before. (This requirement was taken away from Grime's event with Akai. I originally wanted to combine them, but that would mean you only get the scene for Akai when Grime is on her good path, so I changed it.)

- Kurohime got new CGs for her first and third scene (both sex scenes). The second scene, the blowjob, has not been changed but due to the huge difference in art quality, I'll probably replace it later as well. Her first scene got slightly adjusted to fit the CGs better.

- New CG for the earthspirit sex scene in the forest near Ebron. [The CG remakes can be seen at the CG room!]

- The cowgirl Maxine appears at the Whisperwind farm after you've captured and released at least 3 cowgirls. She only has a short dialog so far.

- The book next to your bed now has the option to reset Irinlia's events (the Millwater murder case). The option for a "good path" was added to the end of these events, which happens when you give her to the soldiers rather than throwing her into your dungeon to rape her. Currently this only brings her to the Ironholm prison, but I want to add more "good path" events for her later. Also, Tsubaki's wound during the event with Irinlia isn't permanent anymore. Instead it's a debuff that reduces her max health until you removed it, for example by sleeping.

- The player now has the option not to rape Moriko during the chase of a criminal with her. (There is no reset for her events, as they don't change the outcome). The choice, whether to rape her or not, at the end of the chase now determines whether you leave her on the good or bad path. It's not possible to rape her anymore after making the choice to let her be.

- The CG scene for the custom girl of last years Christmas special is now done! Enjoy having fun with the girl of your dreams~

- I made a new system to save the party formation whenever the party is split, for example at the bathhouse. I had to manually apply it everywhere, so hopefully I haven't forgotten any places. :D

- I added a kiss during the dialog with Sandra before her first time events.

- Fixed some bugs, including problems with the butcher and research on the overview map.

- Fixed spelling mistakes.

Download:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
View attachment 538099
Changes:

- Akai got a new event. It's a short scene that start when you talk with her at the workshop after having her first scene and when you were at the beach at Amaranthe before. (This requirement was taken away from Grime's event with Akai. I originally wanted to combine them, but that would mean you only get the scene for Akai when Grime is on her good path, so I changed it.)

- Kurohime got new CGs for her first and third scene (both sex scenes). The second scene, the blowjob, has not been changed but due to the huge difference in art quality, I'll probably replace it later as well. Her first scene got slightly adjusted to fit the CGs better.

- New CG for the earthspirit sex scene in the forest near Ebron. [The CG remakes can be seen at the CG room!]

- The cowgirl Maxine appears at the Whisperwind farm after you've captured and released at least 3 cowgirls. She only has a short dialog so far.

- The book next to your bed now has the option to reset Irinlia's events (the Millwater murder case). The option for a "good path" was added to the end of these events, which happens when you give her to the soldiers rather than throwing her into your dungeon to rape her. Currently this only brings her to the Ironholm prison, but I want to add more "good path" events for her later. Also, Tsubaki's wound during the event with Irinlia isn't permanent anymore. Instead it's a debuff that reduces her max health until you removed it, for example by sleeping.

- The player now has the option not to rape Moriko during the chase of a criminal with her. (There is no reset for her events, as they don't change the outcome). The choice, whether to rape her or not, at the end of the chase now determines whether you leave her on the good or bad path. It's not possible to rape her anymore after making the choice to let her be.

- The CG scene for the custom girl of last years Christmas special is now done! Enjoy having fun with the girl of your dreams~

- I made a new system to save the party formation whenever the party is split, for example at the bathhouse. I had to manually apply it everywhere, so hopefully I haven't forgotten any places. :D

- I added a kiss during the dialog with Sandra before her first time events.

- Fixed some bugs, including problems with the butcher and research on the overview map.

- Fixed spelling mistakes.

Download: Mega
its nice to have a good path for Irinlia.Any plan for Lace,Ryen?

Noque

Jul 5, 2018
vampire friendly turn might bugged. stuck cant enter tunnel and it skipped to library.

Jul 11, 2018
I just went through the mid-difficulty section of the Spire of Courage and had the quest/scene with the catgirl, but now I can't access my formation! I have no party members at all anymore! Everyone disappeared from the castle too, as if I never unlocked them in the first place! Tsubaki and Trey are the only ones there, and I can't even party up with them!

It's set up where I can't leave the Hard Level floors without beating the boss, which is what triggers the glitch. I have all my allies, and once I beat the boss and have the scene with Naevy, poof, they're gone forever. I have hours of progress on that save, so I'm kinda fucked!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes