allenandarth

May 30, 2017
only the switches in the middle turn to the right, if those are the ones you're talking about, then yes

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
criminal hunt is bugged, after you bring officer behind tent, the stranger still greet you, resulting in you move up one tile

lockey

Dec 6, 2017
Either im blind, or my game is bugged. I checked all of the spire of courage areas and shops, but i still cant find the recipe to make steel itself. I have both steel armor and weapons recipes, but steel itself remain elusive and does not show up in my crafting menu. (On a second note, where is the recipe to make mithril bars too?)

nicknick08

Apr 17, 2019
it show's on sandra's quest at the mansion and then it didn't disappear after i'm done with the quest. what should i do please help me. i use android device

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Well shit....because only the middle ones stay turned to the right, maybe i changed the wrong switches?

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
Hello, first of all I'd like to say this is easily one of the best games I've found in this website. Keep up the great work.

I'd also like to report a bug in the quest "A dwarf named Bob". Once the dwarf brings you into the next room and tells you to help him dig, the game crashes halfway through his dialog. It's the first time I've come across a crash of this manner while playing. Also, the quest itself does not show up in my questlog, despite me getting the prompt about receiving it after I spoke to Sandra.

boberror.png

I apologize if this has been reported before, but I haven't seen any mention of it in the thread so far.

Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
criminal hunt is bugged, after you bring officer behind tent, the stranger still greet you, resulting in you move up one tile
I'll check it.

Either im blind, or my game is bugged. I checked all of the spire of courage areas and shops, but i still cant find the recipe to make steel itself. I have both steel armor and weapons recipes, but steel itself remain elusive and does not show up in my crafting menu. (On a second note, where is the recipe to make mithril bars too?)
Steel is part of the "Basic Recipes", which you should've gotten during the first time you get the dialog with a blacksmith or trader about item crafting and the alchemy table.

it show's on sandra's quest at the mansion and then it didn't disappear after i'm done with the quest. what should i do please help me. i use android device
Update to the newest version. This was a bug in a previous version, where a sound file was missing.

Well shit....because only the middle ones stay turned to the right, maybe i changed the wrong switches?
Interacting with a switch will turn the switch itself AND every contected switch once. You need to interact with the switches in the explained order to that ALL of them are set to the right at the end.

Hello, first of all I'd like to say this is easily one of the best games I've found in this website. Keep up the great work.

I'd also like to report a bug in the quest "A dwarf named Bob". Once the dwarf brings you into the next room and tells you to help him dig, the game crashes halfway through his dialog. It's the first time I've come across a crash of this manner while playing. Also, the quest itself does not show up in my questlog, despite me getting the prompt about receiving it after I spoke to Sandra.

View attachment 541583

I apologize if this has been reported before, but I haven't seen any mention of it in the thread so far.
The event tries to advance the quest, but gets an error since you didn't get the quest. It worked fine for other people, so I'm not sure what the issue could be. Did you use the "update files" to upgrade your game version? Or what system are you on?
Thanks for the praise. ^^

Reactions: L30

lockey

Dec 6, 2017
Steel is part of the "Basic Recipes", which you should've gotten during the first time you get the dialog with a blacksmith or trader about item crafting and the alchemy table.

Never got that, but then my save is originaly from all the way from may 2016 and i skipped quite a few versions in between. I guess im stuck having to start a new game?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Never got that, but then my save is originaly from all the way from may 2016 and i skipped quite a few versions in between. I guess im stuck having to start a new game?
Yes, maybe the save is from before I added alchemy to the game and thus made you miss the base recipe. You can post your save here if you want me to fix it and give you the base recipe.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Okay so I'm new to the game and as always don't want to use any kind of walkthrough if possible. But then I encountered the finances/policy/law screen. Using the searchbar I've got a handle on most of it except for laws. I'm assuming the laws in general are mostly used to gain cg's in specific circumstances? (Very first thing I changed was to add female guards lol)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Okay so I'm new to the game and as always don't want to use any kind of walkthrough if possible. But then I encountered the finances/policy/law screen. Using the searchbar I've got a handle on most of it except for laws. I'm assuming the laws in general are mostly used to gain cg's in specific circumstances? (Very first thing I changed was to add female guards lol)
The sad truth is that most of these choices affect barely anything. ^^" Your income changes and how quickly the values of your countres health and so on increase, but you're not unlocking CGs or events this way. I'll make more with these values in the future, but for now they're not doing much.

lockey

Dec 6, 2017
Oh thanks, i wasnt sure it was something easy to fix, but when you offered to do it i realised i could just use a save editor to fix it. Now off i go to make Tsubaki happy :D

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
The event tries to advance the quest, but gets an error since you didn't get the quest. It worked fine for other people, so I'm not sure what the issue could be. Did you use the "update files" to upgrade your game version? Or what system are you on?
Thanks for the praise. ^^
I did use the update files to get to the current version from the previous one, and I'm running on Windows 10. Unfortunately I don't have any saves from before I spoke to Sandra, so I can't say if the same would've happened if I had downloaded the full 20.02.02 version instead. And I suppose I won't be able to continue her quests, which is inconvenient.
And you're welcome! You deserve it.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i decided to not move the game switches, because i don't want to break the game, but...i did discover what's wrong, the top and bottom switches aren't working right...well, i'm gonna download the game again and see if it's a corrupt download, it's the first time this happened to me...

Reactions: Liide

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
Guys, i saw in the walkthrough that the elf village Ebron is hide and i need to talk with the blacksmith of Aldlyn with Mirel, but i just can't find this blacksmith, someone have a print from where hes at? i literally can't find him.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes