RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The new update 20.02.08 is now available at MEGA:

The main purpose of this update is to fix bugs during the events with Naevy and Moriko. If your party disappeared after the events with Naevy, you can enter and leave the bathhouse to reset your party back to normal.

As little extra, I also added the CG scene for the weak mummy girl.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there a way to recruit Kurohime without having to view her 1st H-Scene or "training" her? Like how you could choose not to rape Moriko during the criminal hunt quest.
There is currently no such option.

How much +/- %content is there already in the game?
I have absolutely no idea. The "current time" will hopefully be done in the next two years, together with the war system. Afterwards it'll depend on how crazy I go with the content after the time skip. :D

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
I only need the "fileX.rpgsave" save file(s) in which you have the problem and want me to fix it, not your entire save folder. ^^ Which save do you want me to fix?
this one
edit: speaking of which, I have encountered a bug in country battle scene where one of my last unit is bugged and couldn't be moved at all, no point move, no health bar, just unit icon

Last edited:

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
Is it possible to unlock all cgs in a game without saving / loading? I don't want to miss the cg in such a wide game

Theokrat

Jul 21, 2017
Hi there,
i also seem to have a problem with my old saves and them not appearing in the Load screen of the new version after moving them into the save folder.
Maybe it's because i skipped some versions, the last version i played and where the save is from, is the update from the 15.12.19. (I play the Mac version.)
Hopefully you can help me out there.

Thanks for the great game and have a nice sunday :)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is it possible to unlock all cgs in a game without saving / loading? I don't want to miss the cg in such a wide game
Most, but not all. In some very rare cases characters have a good and a bad path, and you only get to see the CGs for the path you choose.

Hi there,
i also seem to have a problem with my old saves and them not appearing in the Load screen of the new version after moving them into the save folder.
Maybe it's because i skipped some versions, the last version i played and where the save is from, is the update from the 15.12.19. (I play the Mac version.)
Hopefully you can help me out there.

Thanks for the great game and have a nice sunday :)
You need to move the global file as well. The global file is responsible for what is shown on the loading screen. Without it, your saves won't be visible.

Reactions: sharing and L30

Setiks

Jun 26, 2017
RyenSaotome good day.
Have an issue with Cavalry units. I can't hire them even if I have more than needed resources. Can it be fixed?
I saw different bugs:
- no stone construction cost (stone road and monster place in the palace), after some map battles;
- or/and the building (farm with eggs/pigs/wool) should cost only gold to upgrade but it requests 200 wood and 200 stone and afterward (when you have this amount of resources) it does not take it and modifies only with gold (however you cannot upgrade it without the earlier mentioned amount of resources in-country inventory);
- per turn, I obtain 145 wood (if not mistaken, due to fully upgraded lumberjack camps, but it does not display this information correctly, however, the amount of provided wood is correct!
- and other bugs (I can write it in full if needed).

Also, it will be great to take some resources (wood and iron, as a test) from the country inventory to the main Hero inventory to sell them for profit.

I love to play your project a lot and want to help how I can! I hope this info is useful!
Best regards

Last edited:

Sere

May 15, 2017
A question. What is exactly corrupted in this game? The companions, the country you rule, yourself, or all of them?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
A question. What is exactly corrupted in this game? The companions, the country you rule, yourself, or all of them?
all of it,you can put the girls in dungeon,rape them everyday,you can put the girls to the brothel.you can send a spy to kill other country minister,collect information from other country,steal their resources.You can raise tax,allow slavery..many i thinks,for companion its pretty vanilla,for other girls,you can decide their fate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sere

RJO-999

Nov 10, 2019
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

This error comes for me when I try to run the game on mac

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

This error comes for me when I try to run the game on mac
can you open the game?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes