oldmank

Feb 21, 2018
Im Having an issue with triggering Chiyo's further scenes after the talk to Verea quest any ideas how to fix it?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Im Having an issue with triggering Chiyo's further scenes after the talk to Verea quest any ideas how to fix it?
Your main story isn't advanced far enough yet. Her next scene becomes available after finishing the current story line.

Reactions: L30

oldmank

Feb 21, 2018
Your main story isn't advanced far enough yet. Her next scene becomes available after finishing the current story line.
Thanks for the feedback its been awhile since i did a playthrough and i didn't realize i had to do the last main story mission out so far :)

Mar 19, 2018
If he has the same issue as I do with Bob's quest, the problem is that it never gets completed even after finding the jade vein. When you talk to him, he tells you to go ahead and take jade etc, but quest itself remains unfinished.
Happens to me too. There is also this weird looking grey-ish kid with horns that I can't interact with in bob's cave. Renryuu bug.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Happens to me too. There is also this weird looking grey-ish kid with horns that I can't interact with in bob's cave. View attachment 553577
Well....now I know the cause of your problem.... That npc was not supposed to be there anymore. I only used her to advanced a broken save file, but apparently forgot to remove her before making the update files. Talking with her breaks the event line as it advances you to be end of it without finishing the quest.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Are there any consequences for enabling the more extreme laws such as drugs and slavery besides a stat drain?

Like will Brad leave me if I enable slavery because my bro is pretty anti slavery and I hate to lose him.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Are there any consequences for enabling the more extreme laws such as drugs and slavery besides a stat drain?

Like will Brad leave me if I enable slavery because my bro is pretty anti slavery and I hate to lose him.
No, there are no grave consequences. You can't lose Brad for your party, no matter what choices you make.

Feb 24, 2019
Checked a few pages previous but didnt see any answers to my question though it may still have been answered previously, I just started playing. Being OCD I have a fork in the road where I'd like to know the pros/cons of a decision before making it..

So in Witton (A fort situated in the south of your kingdom but also not? (based on some boundary lines I saw somewhere ingame)
You get a side quest to talk to the female commander there, when you get to the fort a npc from the Began nation presumely is speaking to the commander. You get the option to provoke or ignore him. On first impulse I want to provoke him because he seems to be trying to "recruit" the commander and subjugate the fort. Can anyone share some light as to what happens late ingame if I provoke him vs leaving him alone?

1581883982099.png

Mar 22, 2019
Checked a few pages previous but didnt see any answers to my question though it may still have been answered previously, I just started playing. Being OCD I have a fork in the road where I'd like to know the pros/cons of a decision before making it..

So in Witton (A fort situated in the south of your kingdom but also not? (based on some boundary lines I saw somewhere ingame)
You get a side quest to talk to the female commander there, when you get to the fort a npc from the Began nation presumely is speaking to the commander. You get the option to provoke or ignore him. On first impulse I want to provoke him because he seems to be trying to "recruit" the commander and subjugate the fort. Can anyone share some light as to what happens late ingame if I provoke him vs leaving him alone?

View attachment 555077
It relate to other country status with your country,i think.is her name lady akira?if i remember correctly,she will be your lover

Feb 24, 2019
It relate to other country status with your country,i think.is her name lady akira?if i remember correctly,she will be your lover
So if I kill the npc from Began I get to add Lady Akira to my character's harem lol.. okay XD though does the negative relation with began lock out access to other girls? or can I raise it through some sort of repeatable action?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

View attachment 555077
In general, apart from characters where you have a clear decision between a good and a bad path, choices can affect things but don't prevent you from seeing or getting anything major. In the case with the messenger from Begus, provoking him will reduced the relationship value for Begus, but you'll always have the option to regain those values somewhere else when it is needed. That's why you don't need to overthink stuff in most cases. :)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So has anyone tried declaring war on all neighbors and winning? Or will that fuck up the main quests.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So has anyone tried declaring war on all neighbors and winning? Or will that fuck up the main quests.
It's not possible to go to war yet. Since the system and the effects on the world will be massive, it's not something that can be done quickly and I decided to take care of other things first.
Nothing can fuck up the main quest, or other quests. :D It doesn't matter in what order you do quests, but some things only get unlocked when the main story is advanced far enough.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Was character creation tag put in by mistake?
The "character creation" witbe posted is used during a special event that I added into the game last christmas. You can make a girl in it and then start a sex scene with her, with the look and details that you picked. It's not a playable character or party member.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes