KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
I have two question

1. the walkthrough mention second armory upgrade, how do you upgrade armory second time?

2. what's the point of stranger on the inn if you don't need to buy stone to rebuild abandoned barrack?

Last edited:

nicknick08

Apr 17, 2019
guys how i can transfer my save from android? i just bought a new phone and i want to transfer my save. please help!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have two question

1. the walkthrough mention second armory upgrade, how do you upgrade armory second time?

2. what's the point of stranger on the inn if you don't need to buy stone to rebuild abandoned barrack?
1. The armory was change a few updates ago, so the information from the walkthrough on this matter might be wrong. What exactly are you trying to do?

2. The stranger in the bar isn't part of any events right now.

guys how i can transfer my save from android? i just bought a new phone and i want to transfer my save. please help!
The saves on android are in the system files and to my knowledge can't be accessed without rooting the phone.

Reactions: L30

cattalina

May 16, 2018
so like i need a little help, i tryed dissecting the walkthrough for this but i couldnt find it anywhere, sense the last update, i cant give money to thor to upgrade the shops anymore, i needed to research it, but even with the research i cant for the life of me figure out where to go and how to get better gear in the shops at the capital.... help me understand how please?

basicly id like to get more then just simple items and weapons from the shops rather then have to search for them or craft them, i know it used to be you talked to thor and payed him for upgrades to the stuff for your army, so i am unsure now, do i like have to research all of the weapon types an armor for my army to get those in my shops? and what about the potions and other items you could buy before in those shops? all i can get is basic stuff and thats harsh when im being hit for more then basic stuff can heal me for... its made healing potions useless unless i craft my own, or just die an use a stimulent to revive with

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so like i need a little help, i tryed dissecting the walkthrough for this but i couldnt find it anywhere, sense the last update, i cant give money to thor to upgrade the shops anymore, i needed to research it, but even with the research i cant for the life of me figure out where to go and how to get better gear in the shops at the capital.... help me understand how please?

basicly id like to get more then just simple items and weapons from the shops rather then have to search for them or craft them, i know it used to be you talked to thor and payed him for upgrades to the stuff for your army, so i am unsure now, do i like have to research all of the weapon types an armor for my army to get those in my shops? and what about the potions and other items you could buy before in those shops? all i can get is basic stuff and thats harsh when im being hit for more then basic stuff can heal me for... its made healing potions useless unless i craft my own, or just die an use a stimulent to revive with
The upgrade of shops was changed and their stock isn't improved by building or upgrading an armory anymore. Instead you improve the shops in Aldlyn by increasing the country tier level in the research tree in the country overview map (bottom right corner of the upgrade tree).

checking out the stats of "nice" weapon, and maybe buy the one that I haven't got, including nice spear
I'll fix that part in the walkthrough. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.

Can anyone help me how do I get grapes and hops plz help
You can get both from the farm in the south of Central. It's necessary to go to the fort in the south and finish a questline before the farm gets repaired and becomes available for upgrades on the overview map. :)

Reactions: L30

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
The upgrade of shops was changed and their stock isn't improved by building or upgrading an armory anymore. Instead you improve the shops in Aldlyn by increasing the country tier level in the research tree in the country overview map (bottom right corner of the upgrade tree).

I'll fix that part in the walkthrough. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.
nice, thanks for your information

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
how to defeat Lace in the drunken caves !! i also have Katrx weapon !! but the Mc says we ned something speical to defeat her ? anyone pls help

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how to defeat Lace in the drunken caves !! i also have Katrx weapon !! but the Mc says we ned something speical to defeat her ? anyone pls help
Ryen can use the "armor breaking" skill while the Katryx Blade is equipped. Use this skill to break Lace's armor.

Reactions: L30 and kalpak

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
where is the magic sprite location for the Luminous torach quest ?
You get to her first by following the events of a little elf girl in the bottom right corner of Parverhill. When you've already met her, you can use the Teleportstone to Amagal to get back to her.

Reactions: kalpak and L30

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Quick question.
Moriko has only evil route or is there something else if I choose not to rape her?

Naive thief suits her much more than naive policewoman (also, she look good in black), but I don't know if it's worthy destruction of her (possible) future content.

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.
Mar 22, 2019
Quick question.
Moriko has only evil route or is there something else if I choose not to rape her?

Naive thief suits her much more than naive policewoman (also, she look good in black), but I don't know if it's worthy destruction of her (possible) future content.
If you choose not to rape,she will be in good route and she will continue as a policewomen,if you rape her,she will be in bad route,and she will become a thief and will rape you later.Its more like catwomen and batman route.You will chase her and decide what will you do to her.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
If you choose not to rape,she will be in good route and she will continue as a policewomen,if you rape her,she will be in bad route,and she will become a thief and will rape you later.Its more like catwomen and batman route.You will chase her and decide what will you do to her.
I already know that, but is there any additional content?
Or is it only clerk at police station vs small cameo in thieves guild?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes