RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Quick question.
Moriko has only evil route or is there something else if I choose not to rape her?

Naive thief suits her much more than naive policewoman (also, she look good in black), but I don't know if it's worthy destruction of her (possible) future content.
Currently there are no further events for her good path, but I made the choice about raping her or leaving her on the good path more clear and fix in a previous update. When you pick not to rape her at the end of the events with the thieves guild, you'll be on the good path and be able to play her good path events once I add them.

Waumuu

Aug 4, 2019
I think this question has been asked more than once, but how does the pregnancy function work?
Can girls give birth in this game or is it not entered yet?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
RyenSaotome
Okay, lvl 60, I almost finished all the content and I discovered a few things you might want to fix.
I also have one suggestions and question.

1) Unlike most buildings, watch towers are impassable.
Some good shortcuts on the world map have been blocked :(

2) In Spire of Courage is a cross (in the first room) that Mira can't use to get a buff.

3) I'm not sure if ALL enemies are immune to poison, but I've used poisoned daggers for about 12 hours of pure game time and I've never been able to poison anyone. Is the chance of poisoning so extremely small?

4) Opening skilltree resets the area you are in. It can be used for really efficient and fast farming.

5) Tsubaki will give you armored shoes as a gift...
But Ryen can't use them :D The only one who can use them is (ironically) Tsubaki (and Trey, but no one likes Trey).

6) A little girl with purple hair almost always blocks my way when I teleport to my city.
It is very annoying to always wait for her fat ass to move...
Could you move her a little farther away from the only path leading from the teleport?

7) Sandra and her Pickpocket skill should be redone. In 90% of cases there is nothing to steal and if is possible to steal something, then the chance is pretty low. In addition, the cost of use is quite high given the fact that in the vast majority of cases it does nothing at all. Can I suggest to add an option to upgrade this skill to "robbery" or "burglary" and add at least normal attack during usage this skill?

8) "Fire recorvery" is very inefficient at higher levels. It probably deserves a small buff.

9) Shika and Funeral.
The whole fight will be a walk in the park if you use Ryoko and her "Weaken" skill.
3 - 4 (depending on the lvl of your characters) use on Shika and her AoE stops giving DMG and debuff.

Question and suggestion

What race are Shika and Funeral?
According to your own Lore, I first guessed Ignis, but that doesn't match their description.
Some rare pureblooded demons?

Have you considered adding a mirror to allow the main character to retract his wings?
We know that he is capable of doing this and has already done so in a few cases. Plus, I suspect he's doing it during most of his sexual adventures. I know it's just a little cosmetic thing, but players can appreciate these things.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

lolita3549

Dec 16, 2018
I cant get the hot spring...i think i may have accidentally refused the old man at some point...is there a way to still get the scene?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Anyone can help me with puzzle code in sandra quest in four socket?
You need to count the things on the stone plates, but each socket has two stone plates for it. Only the stone plates hanging 2 tiles above the ground, not just 1, matter.
Full solution from the walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RyenSaotome
Okay, lvl 60, I almost finished all the content and I discovered a few things you might want to fix.
I also have one suggestions and question.

1) Unlike most buildings, watch towers are impassable.
Some good shortcuts on the world map have been blocked :(

2) In Spire of Courage is a cross (in the first room) that Mira can't use to get a buff.

3) I'm not sure if ALL enemies are immune to poison, but I've used poisoned daggers for about 12 hours of pure game time and I've never been able to poison anyone. Is the chance of poisoning so extremely small?

4) Opening skilltree resets the area you are in. It can be used for really efficient and fast farming.

5) Tsubaki will give you armored shoes as a gift...
But Ryen can't use them :D The only one who can use them is (ironically) Tsubaki (and Trey, but no one likes Trey).

6) A little girl with purple hair almost always blocks my way when I teleport to my city.
It is very annoying to always wait for her fat ass to move...
Could you move her a little farther away from the only path leading from the teleport?

7) Sandra and her Pickpocket skill should be redone. In 90% of cases there is nothing to steal and if is possible to steal something, then the chance is pretty low. In addition, the cost of use is quite high given the fact that in the vast majority of cases it does nothing at all. Can I suggest to add an option to upgrade this skill to "robbery" or "burglary" and add at least normal attack during usage this skill?

8) "Fire recorvery" is very inefficient at higher levels. It probably deserves a small buff.

9) Shika and Funeral.
The whole fight will be a walk in the park if you use Ryoko and her "Weaken" skill.
3 - 4 (depending on the lvl of your characters) use on Shika and her AoE stops giving DMG and debuff.

Question and suggestion

What race are Shika and Funeral?
According to your own Lore, I first guessed Ignis, but that doesn't match their description.
Some rare pureblooded demons?

Have you considered adding a mirror to allow the main character to retract his wings?
We know that he is capable of doing this and has already done so in a few cases. Plus, I suspect he's doing it during most of his sexual adventures. I know it's just a little cosmetic thing, but players can appreciate these things.
1. I'll consider changing that.
2. I'll fix that.
3. Not sure why that would happen. I'll check and test if the value for the chance is somehow wrong. But almost no enemies are immune to poison.
4. I'm aware of that "issue". It'll stay that way, even if you can exploit it.
5. Gifting shoes so that she gets to wear them herself? Sounds like something Tsubaki might do. :D
6. I'll take a look at that.
7. A lot of characters and skills need some re-working and re-balancing. Pickpocket is definitely a skill I have to take a closer look at.
8. Same thing as in 7. ^^
9. I'm not sure why weakening her should affect the debuff. I'll take a look at that.

Shika and Funeral aren't Ignis, but I don't have a name for their race (yet). It's something unusual. :D

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and Genji

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
5. Gifting shoes so that she gets to wear them herself? Sounds like something Tsubaki might do. :D
It reminds me one of episode from Simpsons :D

9. I'm not sure why weakening her should affect the debuff. I'll take a look at that.
I think that if you completely nullify all damage, debuff doesn't apply, because is tied to damage.
It makes sense. You can't start burning unless you've been hurt by the flames :geek:

BTW, Quest "A Dwarf Called Bob" is probably bugged.

I cleaned the whole mine, brought him all the remains of brown stones and filled all his crates. I entered a room with Jade, but nothing happened (I suspect there should have been some dialogue with Sandra. Smething like "Wow we found the jade vein!" but nothing started). The only thing that Bob now says is that if I need Jade, I can go get some. I can't even tell him that I discovered Jade vein and quest is still market as "unfinished". Also, in the middle of the room with Bob is bugged blue Oni that glitch if you "try" to talk to her. The whole place is pretty weird...

If you try talk with Sandra at this point, you do not get a scene (because you did not complete quest), but she still gives you another quest. Unfortunately, once you complete Quest, you will not get a scene again and instead she give you same quest again.

I attached my save.

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
BTW, Quest "A Dwarf Called Bob" is probably bugged.
My bad.
I read the forum and found that I'm not the only one who has this problem, so you're probably already familiar with the problem.

RyenSaotome
Could you please share settings of switch/variable that indicate the successful completion this quest?
It's not hard to fix it manually if you know what to look for.

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
My bad.
I read the forum and found that I'm not the only one who has this problem, so you're probably already familiar with the problem.

RyenSaotome
Could you please share settings of switch/variable that indicate the successful completion this quest?
It's not hard to fix it manually if you know what to look for.
The quests are done via a plugin, so it's not a simple switch or variable to make the change. But I made something in the next update, which makes the quest successful when you talk with Sandra after you've advanced past the point of the quest without finishing it.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So during the final battle questline does it matter where I position my companions? As well as which direction I decide to take when it starts in the ruined fort?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So during the final battle questline does it matter where I position my companions? As well as which direction I decide to take when it starts in the ruined fort?
Those decisions only affect how many treasure chests will be empty after Raziel left, as it changes how "quickly" you and your companions get through his forces. But no decision changes the outcome of the battle.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes