RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If you don't have the CG for the weak mummy, it means that you skipped the update files from version 20.02.03 to 20.02.08. Download those before applying the newest update files again, or copy&paste only the weak mummy CG files out of the img/pricture folder.

Moriko has the choice for a good or bad path now, but her good path has no CG scenes yet.

I'll fix the image bug with Lace.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Renryuu: Ascension [v20.03.02] [Naughty Netherpunch] - Original Size: 880MB

Download Win (192MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deeros

Jun 13, 2018
If you don't have the CG for the weak mummy, it means that you skipped the update files from version 20.02.03 to 20.02.08. Download those before applying the newest update files again, or copy&paste only the weak mummy CG files out of the img/pricture folder.

Moriko has the choice for a good or bad path now, but her good path has no CG scenes yet.

I'll fix the image bug with Lace.
Will you at some point allow us to roll back the decision to rape Moriko? Only did it cause I wanted the full gallery at the time.

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
Having a bit of trouble, Sandra seems to have completely disappeared after the mithril pick chest event. She's no longer in my party and she's not in the castle. Did I mess something up?

Great game by the way, leagues better than every other western rpgmaker game I've come across. Definitely intend to support the dev when it becomes economically feasible for me to do so

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Will you at some point allow us to roll back the decision to rape Moriko? Only did it cause I wanted the full gallery at the time.
It's not planned to reset her events.

Having a bit of trouble, Sandra seems to have completely disappeared after the mithril pick chest event. She's no longer in my party and she's not in the castle. Did I mess something up?

Great game by the way, leagues better than every other western rpgmaker game I've come across. Definitely intend to support the dev when it becomes economically feasible for me to do so
At what part of the quest would she disappear? oO You could try to enter and leave the bathhouse, or any other location in which your groups separates from you, to check if she comes back that way.

Thanks you very much for the praise. =)

*kami*

Sep 27, 2019
Yo I lost Brad as a party member after about 30 hours into the game and now I don't know how to get him back cause I don't have any saves with him apart of my group and he doesn't show up in the castle (also I try going to the bath house and leaving)

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
Honestly I just noticed she'd disappeared shortly after completing the chest quest. Went to feed her a few jewels only to find her missing from the lineup. Funny thing is she still says her lines in certain situations (like when interacting with the old chest again or talking to the man that taught her the shadow skill) so I wondered if I'd just failed to trigger another part of the quest. She doesn't appear in the bath anymore either. Maybe she got caught picking the wrong pocket?

Come to think of it I recruited Brad right before she went missing so perhaps that has something to do with it. Anyway there's plenty to keep me occupied even if she decides to never show her face again. Really enjoying the management portion of the game; it's engaging but at the same time it's very accessible, which is important to brainlets like me. Hope you tie more h-rewards to it in the future

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
it either doesn't run or won't let me save and edit the options
Do you get an error? Something with "read-only? In that case the game would be in a read-only location and has no permission to create saves or change the config file.

Morier

Oct 9, 2018
With the changes to the Old Barracks quest, with a new game, you can't use the Shady Stone dealer for easy (and relatively inexpensive) stone anymore. Is there another place or way to get stone easily now, without having to advance turns on the Kingdom map?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes