RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I've done the festival of Thremten with Mira and Mirel, had the mithril pickaxe, however i do not recall having a dialog.. I went there just now but no dialog has been triggered. I've met King Merius of Amagal with Varea in my castle and talked to her and all she said was "Looking for me?" . Also, every time i talked to King Merius, he replied with "I have to plan our next move. The earl is a smart man, he won't make this easy for us." and when i talk to the earl he replied with "I hope you're enjoying your stay?"
If your events with Chiyo are far enough, which I think they are, you can talk with Theremis in your throne room to start the events about the dispute between the king and earl in Amagal. Those will give you new dialogs with them and the option to support one of them.

miscritx

Feb 25, 2019
If your events with Chiyo are far enough, which I think they are, you can talk with Theremis in your throne room to start the events about the dispute between the king and earl in Amagal. Those will give you new dialogs with them and the option to support one of them.
I've talked to Theremis in my throne room and when i clicked diplomatic options for Amagal, they gave me 4 choices namely: 'Arrange meeting' which he said was pointless until i met up with King Merius, 'Change trading policy', 'Close border' and 'Declare War'. I'm assuming none of those are giving me an option to support either one of them

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
So how exactly do you trigger the 'cave threesome' scene with Hellhound? I got both her and Leneth in the cave near the academy, already went through both of their scenes there (even impregnated them both while at it) but neither of them give any option for a threesome. Am I confusing it with another cave?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So how exactly do you trigger the 'cave threesome' scene with Hellhound? I got both her and Leneth in the cave near the academy, already went through both of their scenes there (even impregnated them both while at it) but neither of them give any option for a threesome. Am I confusing it with another cave?
Its the first cave you go into when starting the game, both hellhound and wyvern should be there. Talk with the hellhound have sex once with her there then talking with her a second time should trigger threesome.

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
Its the first cave you go into when starting the game, both hellhound and wyvern should be there. Talk with the hellhound have sex once with her there then talking with her a second time should trigger threesome.
Yup, that's where I am. Both are in the cave, Hellhound just comments on how yummy the bones look. No threesome.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Yup, that's where I am. Both are in the cave, Hellhound just comments on how yummy the bones look. No threesome.
Forgot to add you need to also have sex with hellhound in secret room in your castle until you get the scene with the mid outifit with her then you go to the cave and get the threesome.

Morier

Oct 9, 2018
RyenSaotome, i've found an interesting error with Salamander Tails. i have 14 salamanders, the collection box claims to give me 17, and yet, i receive 62 tails each time i collect from the box. 5 cute, 5 tall, and 4 aggressive salamanders are my current count.

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
Forgot to add you need to also have sex with hellhound in secret room in your castle until you get the scene with the mid outifit with her then you go to the cave and get the threesome.
Never heard of anything about Hellhound in a maid outfit. How do you trigger that, exactly?

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
So im following the walkthrough about Dea it says to talk to the headmaiden in the shrine theres only 2 people in the shrine and so far i talked to both and nothing happens it supposed to allow me to unlock the sex scene for her but nothin's happenin any ideas ?

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hey, since the game is "pretty much old" but still going and i saw it on a few recommendation sites, i'd ask some opinion about it, is that much grinding or is the story interesting and not repetitive?
I downloaded a save to see a few of the CG, they seem pretty nice and the scenes are with a story not pure sex so interesting.
Is the way to unlock the CG ingame "twisted" or naturally unlocking without weird pathing/lot of hidden area and the like?

Thanks if someone answers!

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
Hey, since the game is "pretty much old" but still going and i saw it on a few recommendation sites, i'd ask some opinion about it, is that much grinding or is the story interesting and not repetitive?
I downloaded a save to see a few of the CG, they seem pretty nice and the scenes are with a story not pure sex so interesting.
Is the way to unlock the CG ingame "twisted" or naturally unlocking without weird pathing/lot of hidden area and the like?

Thanks if someone answers!
if grinding ever becomes an issue you can activate the debug attack in your room to pretty much skip most fights so you can play for the story

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Oh, nice then if there is somehow a "ski battle" part. Would it be possible after skipping battles to go in fights again in case the mood is in, or the lack of levels would make it impossible and the choice definitive? It's not that i hate battles, but most dungeons crawler when u just fight 15 times the same group of enemies with the same capacities tend to bore me.

Mar 22, 2019
Oh, nice then if there is somehow a "ski battle" part. Would it be possible after skipping battles to go in fights again in case the mood is in, or the lack of levels would make it impossible and the choice definitive? It's not that i hate battles, but most dungeons crawler when u just fight 15 times the same group of enemies with the same capacities tend to bore me.
this game not that hard,you can just use debug attack and the enemies will die instanstly,you can also turn off or on the cheat game..this game mostly story and how many girls you want to put in your harem..

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
reporting a bug relating to end game stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
added the saves where it happened edit: added the auto saves for the 2nd time it happened since it seems to freeze each time i open that chest and get that item

Last edited:

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
So, i started it and so far, it's enjoyable.

I downloaded the walkthrough but it's more a "scene" one than a "guide" for the gameplay, i feel a bit lost about turns on the overview map, the way we get taxes ( how is a day considered, is that a problem to spent too much days doing nothing, etc. )

I'm pretty early in the game tho, i did the ghost and one fight on the country map, upgdrading a farm and a mine, but there was a tutorial, and not explaining about what turns represent, how strong are the units in the fight i'm starting, what does this fight help to.. etc.

Mar 22, 2019
You guys can always go to his discord,he is pretty active there,you can ask the question and enjoy hanging out with them,they always open.

Reactions: yoggyz
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes