Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
That game fucked up though,if you dont mind your lover fuck someone else or fucking many animals or gigantic cocks you can try that game,its avoidable but you will lose many scene.The girls also slutty as fuck and into beastiality.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
And thats a bad thing?
imagine you are the most handsome guy in the world,the girls love you,but in 1 corruption,she go to the barn and fuck a horse or dog instead of trying something else with you.If you stop her,you'll lose affection,if you dont let her expose her boobies to everyone in the town,you will lose affection of her.If you dont let her fuck an old man for necklace,you lose affection of her,sometime you caught the girls cucking you with fucking some guy or animals,their dick is like a log of trees.I dont really mind if she fuck other girls,but if she fuck animals,get pregnant with an octopus or aliens,and i will lose affection just because i stop her..well,that game not for me because i will lost most of the scene because of that.The ending also boring,after you collect all of the girls,you need to choose 2 girls only as your girl,while the others leave you in the end :( .

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
imagine you are the most handsome guy in the world,the girls love you,but in 1 corruption,she go to the barn and fuck a horse or dog instead of trying something else with you.If you stop her,you'll lose affection,if you dont let her expose her boobies to everyone in the town,you will lose affection of her.If you dont let her fuck an old man for necklace,you lose affection of her,sometime you caught the girls cucking you with fucking some guy or animals,their dick is like a log of trees.I dont really mind if she fuck other girls,but if she fuck animals,get pregnant with an octopus or aliens,and i will lose affection just because i stop her..well,that game not for me because i will lost most of the scene because of that.The ending also boring,after you collect all of the girls,you need to choose 2 girls only as your girl,while the others leave you in the end :( .
It takes way more than one corruption for the women in that game to become beast loving nymphos. You couldve went the pure route instead and they'd be begging you to save them from degeneracy like the dude with the necklace scenario.

Its not a harem game and the characters got obligations to other stuff. But its the closest thing you'll get to this game in terms of fantasy and wide range of love interests/monster girls.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It takes way more than one corruption for the women in that game to become beast loving nymphos. You couldve went the pure route instead and they'd be begging you to save them from degeneracy like the dude with the necklace scenario.

Its not a harem game and the characters got obligations to other stuff. But its the closest thing you'll get to this game in terms of fantasy and wide range of love interests/monster girls.
Actually it does take 1 corruption to make my Meredith fuck a horse,i dont let her fucking the horse and.....i lose my affection just because of that.Trust me,that game is great,i have fun playing,but im not into beastility nor do i like seeing my girls cheat on me and fucking a dog just after i save that dog because of mercy.If im not into that stuff,i will lose their affection and lost most of the scene because most of the scene are based on corruption.

Tbh,id like to play it again,but after i see the changelog,the girls get gangbang and whoring themselves in the castle.I just lost my interest,haha.But it still a good game it remind me Legend of Opala which i left after 50 minutes.:LOL:

Jan 20, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v4-7a-arvus-games.466/

Instead of a country though you rule a castle and manage its upgrades.
Thanks imma download it now
That game fucked up though,if you dont mind your lover fuck someone else or fucking many animals or gigantic cocks you can try that game,its avoidable but you will lose many scene.The girls also slutty as fuck and into beastiality.
Thanks for the warning but i dont mind bestiality or cuck, only thing that turns me off is gore and scat.

Reactions: Genji

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
im stuck someone help me with the armor breaking quest i cant find anithing after i got recipie for blade but i need full walkthrough for this mission.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 20.03.30.png
The new version 20.03.30 is now available!

Changes:
- New event line with Mirel. It starts at the sleeping chambers and requires the previous events and Mirel at level 25 or higher.

- Changed the special arrow item. Instead of being used as requirement for certain skills, it can now be used in battle to give Mirel a temporary crit chance bonus.

- The hellhounds Luoyang and Yimu have solo CG scenes now. You need to get the relationship with them up to 100 by bringing them items from the hellhound dungeon in order to unlock the scenes.

- Fixed a bug with a CG of Lace, which refused to disappear after the scene was done.

Downloads:

Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

AlexPrime

May 10, 2018
Can you help me with Naomi ruote, because i’ve just entered Dorgania and I don’t know what to do to get the CGs with Naomi.

And also I don’t know where are Pumumu and the onsen for Naomi And Shanna. Please I need your support

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Can you help me with Naomi ruote, because i’ve just entered Dorgania and I don’t know what to do to get the CGs with Naomi.

And also I don’t know where are Pumumu and the onsen for Naomi And Shanna. Please I need your support
There is a name of the place in the map.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes