allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i would love to get the Hellhounds scenes, but having to search on that dungeon for it is just terrible, i pass, it was horrible enough the first time, if i could at least use my menu or not have to worry about traps or being teleported back i would do it

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i would love to get the Hellhounds scenes, but having to search on that dungeon for it is just terrible, i pass, it was horrible enough the first time, if i could at least use my menu or not have to worry about traps or being teleported back i would do it
Untitled1.png
Dude,its in here,always use red teleport..

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
View attachment 605858
Dude,its in here,always use red teleport..
i know where it is, i already said i did it once, the problem is that to get the scenes you need items to build up their relationship to 100 and these items are all inside the damm dungeon, i hated this dungeon, i'm not going trough all the trouble of scurrying for items in that dungeon just for those scenes, unless i can go through the dungeon normally with the menu or at least without the traps, it's annoying

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i know where it is, i already said i did it once, the problem is that to get the scenes you need items to build up their relationship to 100 and these items are all inside the damm dungeon, i hated this dungeon, i'm not going trough all the trouble of scurrying for items in that dungeon just for those scenes, unless i can go through the dungeon normally with the menu or at least without the traps, it's annoying
Its either you use rpg maker cheat or finding the item and level up.Level up is important to make sure you pass the highest floor in Spire of Courage to get legendary items.or you can just use fire boots,im sure you barely injured when you find items in volcano again.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Its either you use rpg maker cheat or finding the item and level up.Level up is important to make sure you pass the highest floor in Spire of Courage to get legendary items.or you can just use fire boots,im sure you barely injured when you find items in volcano again.
i'm level 33 i think it's good enough...i think will wait and see, if the dungeon gets something that makes it bearable next patch, if there's no change by then...i'm gonna cheat with no regrets

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i'm level 33 i think it's good enough...i think will wait and see, if the dungeon gets something that makes it bearable next patch, if there's no change by then...i'm gonna cheat with no regrets
,this game not only your character get stronger,the monster too.We still didnt fighting titan,minatour or the strong monster yet.But,if you arent interested with fighting,just use the All Kill Debug in the bed chamber. :)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes