allenandarth

May 30, 2017
,this game not only your character get stronger,the monster too.We still didnt fighting titan,minatour or the strong monster yet.But,if you arent interested with fighting,just use the All Kill Debug in the bed chamber. :)
tbh i'm doing fine, i'm getting trough the fights, the fights aren't the problem, it's the dungeon traps and the lack of accessing the menu that i can't stand, every trap is 20% HP and i get hit a lot

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
tbh i'm doing fine, i'm getting trough the fights, the fights aren't the problem, it's the dungeon traps and the lack of accessing the menu that i can't stand, every trap is 20% HP and i get hit a lot
Thats why it called the challenging dungeon..i also have a hard time,but i usually go to the random chest in the same floor,open it and go back again.

NixAvernal

Oct 3, 2018
How do you get Naevy's 2nd scene? I beat the demoness, but didn't get a 2nd scene in the gallery? Is it because she's pregnent already?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Thats why it called the challenging dungeon..i also have a hard time,but i usually go to the random chest in the same floor,open it and go back again.
it's not that it's hard, it's just annoying, especially when it comes down to grinding items on it

Reactions: Genji

Kurwamaniac

Nov 23, 2019
I have some issues with the quests. Some are not appearing, others are not completing. The quest "Dorgania Deserters"do not ended, althoug i found the deserters. I tried different options of ending the quest, sending them back, executing or letting they go and the quest did not ended and still appear on my quest log. Talking with the queen also not helped. The New Blade quest for Tsubaki also do not appear.

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
1x1.jpg
Im stuck on this sh*t, I'm supposed to meet Wendy, Shika and Funeral in the "Challenge Room" here in Spire Tower... Where are they now?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
View attachment 611012
Im stuck on this sh*t, I'm supposed to meet Wendy, Shika and Funeral in the "Challenge Room" here in Spire Tower... Where are they now?
Dude,just go to the right,there is no challenge room,only challenge floor.Shika and Funeral is the final boss,you need to complete other floor first before you met them.

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Dude,just go to the right,there is no challenge room,only challenge floor.Shika and Funeral is the final boss,you need to complete other floor first before you met them.
Nah man... I'm still stuck, I killed the orc , minotaur, demon and the demoness from each dungeons and I cleared the room from imps, spider, thunderkitty and fairies but still, no Shika and Funeral.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Nah man... I'm still stuck, I killed the orc , minotaur, demon and the demoness from each dungeons and I cleared the room from imps, spider, thunderkitty and fairies but still, no Shika and Funeral.
Weird,did you pass the event with Demoness ans Nerys?

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
I've been inside the Volcano in amagal, but it's just hellhound, monsters and orangium. How to "unlock" the area for the page 9 of CG room.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I've been inside the Volcano in amagal, but it's just hellhound, monsters and orangium. How to "unlock" the area for the page 9 of CG room.
You need to meet Hellhound first and she will tell you about her tribe,its all about portal on that floor,you will find her village eventually

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes