Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Chiyo is already at 100
Did you do all her event before mastubation scene?Did you talk with Varea?Did you already take the magic test?Did you already collect all the magic book around the place?Sorry only for confirmation.

Freak19

Aug 21, 2018
Did you do all her event before mastubation scene?Did you talk with Varea?Did you already take the magic test?Did you already collect all the magic book around the place?Sorry only for confirmation.
I just finish the first masterbation but the main story is finished

Vorastrix

Mar 19, 2018
Did you finish her gambling scene event at Newkungu and did she already obtain Mithril lockpick and Mithril Axe?And what do you mean Quest Dwarf Called Bob isnt starting?
Yes I did. I got the strip scene and every time I talk to her now she says the same thing. "We sure got an awesome treasure this time! I'm already looking forward to our next time!" Also I'm at the end of the current game. I have both the lockpick and the pickaxe.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yes I did. I got the strip scene and every time I talk to her now she says the same thing. "We sure got an awesome treasure this time! I'm already looking forward to our next time!" Also I'm at the end of the current game. I have both the lockpick and the pickaxe.
Go to donthroll cave in begus.maybe it will trigger the quest.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Vorastrix Freak19if you want to know more or have some question about the game,go to dev discord(in op),The dev is pretty active there.There is also a question and spoiler or faq to help you in this game.Im sorry,i sometime cant help you that much since its been a while i go to that mission or event.

Last edited:

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
where to get the steel weapons and armor recipe and also the unusual gold
Steel weapons and armor recipes are in the Spire of Courage. You buy them for 99 insignias each. Unusual gold? Do you mean Strange Gold? You get Strange Gold during the events in Amagal.

Freak19

Aug 21, 2018
I see,whats her level and magic knowledge status?Did you build the big farm in your map?
Vorastrix Freak19if you want to know more or have some question about the game,go to dev discord(in op),The dev is pretty active there.There is also a question and spoiler or faq to help you in this game.Im sorry,i sometime cant help you that much since its been a while i go to that mission or event.
thanks man

Reactions: Genji

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
How does the impregnation work? Is it random or does it happen based on events? There are some girls I can't have sex with again that I haven't Impregnated.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How does the impregnation work? Is it random or does it happen based on events? There are some girls I can't have sex with again that I haven't Impregnated.
You get the girls by finding them,do their event and in the end they have sex with you,You can repeat the sex in the gallery.if the sperm insert womb pic come out,it mean the girl succesfully impregnated.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
You get the girls by finding them,do their event and in the end they have sex with you,You can repeat the sex in the gallery.if the sperm insert womb pic come out,it mean the girl succesfully impregnated.
I see. This is probably a stupid question, but can you impregnate girls by repeating sex in the gallery (CG Room) ?

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Yes.Ryen fuck them off screen aswell.So,it will worked.(y)
Are you sure it wasn't a bug in the previous versions? I've replayed the Demoness' scene 10 times in a row and she still didn't get pregnant. I'm thinking it's just replaying the scene with the chance of pregnancy deactivated.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Are you sure it wasn't a bug in the previous versions? I've replayed the Demoness' scene 10 times in a row and she still didn't get pregnant. I'm thinking it's just replaying the scene with the chance of pregnancy deactivated.
haha,its based on your chance to get her pregnant,i replay her sex scene about 20 times in a row before i impregnated her succesfully.She is the only girl that i have a problem to impregnate with.But,if i recall correctly,Ryen will add a high chance impregnation and low chance impregnation potion in the game.Maybe in the future update.(y)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes