Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
how to have sex with Naomi, I've only nailed Shanna but not her
Depending on how far you are in the story, you may just have to search around till something happens. Have you checked everywhere in the castle? If you have anyone in your secret dungeon, maybe pay them a visit.

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
Ask about hellhound scene on secret chamber
I'm done with leneth pregnancy and hellhound appears in the secret chamber but I can't get the event.
Please help, I'm stuck in that event

And how to unlock hellhound village in volcano
Thanks

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ask about hellhound scene on secret chamber
I'm done with leneth pregnancy and hellhound appears in the secret chamber but I can't get the event.
Please help, I'm stuck in that event

And how to unlock hellhound village in volcano
Thanks
After you play all Hellhound scene,she will talk about her village at some point,go to the volcano where you find Hellhound standing near the volcano wall.Also make sure to progress Vampire event until you have sex with her.

Reactions: MizukiID

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
After you play all Hellhound scene,she will talk about her village at some point,go to the volcano where you find Hellhound standing near the volcano wall.Also make sure to progress Vampire event until you have sex with her.
OK but the problem is I can't get scene 3 hellhound in secret chamber and cave threesome
How I can get that scene 3.?

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
OK but the problem is I can't get scene 3 hellhound in secret chamber and cave threesome
How I can get that scene 3.?
There is a sex scene with her in secret chamber she is stripping her maid outfit,and have sex with her beloved king.You can find her standing in secret chamber,near the pool,its random.After that maid scene,you can finally go to the cave to trigger threesome with Hellhound and Leneath.

Reactions: MizukiID

Uproot

May 24, 2019
Nevermind, I had forgotten Bitterroot farm, problem solved.

First time replaying in awhile, like the changes to the country overview system...but...I cannot for the life of me figure out how to research country tier 3.
Says I need 10 Beer(Can't donate it as a resource obv), cant generate hops to make beer til tier 3. I'm at a loss.
Checked the trader options many many times, but never let's me buy beer.

Am I missing something super obvious? Because looking back through the thread around that updates release, no one else mentioned this problem.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Nevermind, I had forgotten Bitterroot farm, problem solved.

First time replaying in awhile, like the changes to the country overview system...but...I cannot for the life of me figure out how to research country tier 3.
Says I need 10 Beer(Can't donate it as a resource obv), cant generate hops to make beer til tier 3. I'm at a loss.
Checked the trader options many many times, but never let's me buy beer.

Am I missing something super obvious? Because looking back through the thread around that updates release, no one else mentioned this problem.
Just upgrade the building in overview map.Also for beer,you can buy it from Begus,just click on the question mark Citadel.You also need to skip turn each time you want to upgrade.

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
There is a sex scene with her in secret chamber she is stripping her maid outfit,and have sex with her beloved king.You can find her standing in secret chamber,near the pool,its random.After that maid scene,you can finally go to the cave to trigger threesome with Hellhound and Leneath.
OK thanks
Problem solve

Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

Update 20.04.18.png
Changes for update 20.04.18:

- A new quest starts when you talk with Grey at the sleeping chambers. Requires the previous event (Grey going drinking with Elly and having the three/foursome scene), the event with Scarlett making your portrait, and the first CG scene with Lady Akira at the brothel.

- Added the CG scenes for Dai-Xinyue and Shui at the hellhound village. Dai-Xinyue requries the relationship at 100+ and Shui requires that you sleep with Dai-Xinyue first.

- New event with Lind, which starts at the sleeping chambers when you had her thigh fuck scene, repaired the old barracks, and allowed female soldiers in the law and finances screen. The price for upgrading your units during Lind's event was reduced from 1 million gold to 500k.

Downloads:

Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes