Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
That lesbian sex and hellhounds merciless fuck really turn me on and hot.:love:Also we finally fuck General Lind. :sneaky:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
well...i got nothing to do now...i want more HellHound gangbangs, i also want to win against them
Poor chance,all this hellhounds are sex maniac,If you are okay with 50 round hardcore sex non stop with each one of them,then you are champion.

Fun Fact:All the other guys are dead in Hellhound village.DEAD.Poor Ryen,i hope he isnt dying while fucking them.. :ROFLMAO:

Snakesama

Sep 18, 2018
i really love this game but when are we finally getting the time skip or at least some new abilities for Ryen???

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i really love this game but when are we finally getting the time skip or at least some new abilities for Ryen???
We gotta deal with Ogres and monsters that attacking Pheralius in recent update,also there will be an army of monsters that Ryen will put in his army,prove is a Manticore just join the army in this update,so i doubt we will reach time skip yet..

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Scarlett tortured and raped one of my girls and even didn't apologize for this. I want to thrown her in prison for her whole long dragonic life. Please!:mad:

Logsha

Apr 10, 2018
I try to install it on my phone but it says "app not installed". I've already try to re-download but it always says the same. Any tips that maybe help?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New abilities for Ryen might come soon. The time skip on the other hand is a long way off.

I don't understand where is Pheralius.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pheralius is not on the map. It's outside of the view of the worldmap.

• Wow
Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Scarlett tortured and raped one of my girls and even didn't apologize for this. I want to thrown her in prison for her whole long dragonic life. Please!:mad:
New abilities for Ryen might come soon. The time skip on the other hand is a long way off.

Pheralius is not on the map. It's outside of the view of the worldmap.
Holy fuck,new country?or city?:D

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Its hot though and i dont mind the girls fooling around with each others.Scarlett pretty gentle and Grey secretly have fun with it.And,im looking forward with foursome between Ryen,the nun,Grey and Scarlett.That will be hot.:sneaky:and awesome (y)

Snakesama

Sep 18, 2018
don't know if this has ever been answered on this thread (and really don't wan to read all 132 pages to find out) but why do we have mythril bars/ore but not mythril weapons/armor??? also why can't we impregnate the monster girls??? the slime girls i get, but why not the rest???

Last edited:

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
also why can't we impregnate the monster girls??? the slime girls i get, but why not the rest???
I asked about the monster girls before; long story short: they are more complicated than the regular girls, and there are no plans to make it possible to impregnate them. You'll just have to make due knocking up the other 70+ girls in the game.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
I asked about the monster girls before; long story short: they are more complicated than the regular girls, and there are no plans to make it possible to impregnate them. You'll just have to make due knocking up the other 70+ girls in the game.
If they ever do make them impregnatable, then our boy Ryen could potentially just breed an army of super babies.

• Haha
Reactions: Saburo. M and Genji
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes