たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
How to reset the feast of gratitude quest, cause I don't have the quest to search for a gift for Tsubaki, Trey, Mira, Mirel and vampire

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How to reset the feast of gratitude quest, cause I don't have the quest to search for a gift for Tsubaki, Trey, Mira, Mirel and vampire
If you haven't started the event to give people their presents yet, you can interact with the paperwork on your desk again.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
If you haven't started the event to give people their presents yet, you can interact with the paperwork on your desk again.
I tried that already multiple times here on the android version but it won't reset I already got the gifts ready for Brad, Sandra, Ryoko, the dragon girl, Chiyo, and Elly, do I have to restart the game all over again? I already clocked in 29 hours

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I tried that already multiple times here on the android version but it won't reset I already got the gifts ready for Brad, Sandra, Ryoko, the dragon girl, Chiyo, and Elly, do I have to restart the game all over again? I already clocked in 29 hours
What's the problem? Are the characters not showing as options on the paperwork? Or do you not get the options for the feast in general when interacting with the paperwork on your desk? Are you certain that you haven't started the celebration yet, before getting/finishing the quests?

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
What's the problem? Are the characters not showing as options on the paperwork? Or do you not get the options for the feast in general when interacting with the paperwork on your desk? Are you certain that you haven't started the celebration yet, before getting/finishing the quests?
never mind, your first answer worked, I just had to do it a few times and finished some of their quest that I hadn't finished yet.

Sorry for the trouble

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
haha,its based on your chance to get her pregnant,i replay her sex scene about 20 times in a row before i impregnated her succesfully.She is the only girl that i have a problem to impregnate with.But,if i recall correctly,Ryen will add a high chance impregnation and low chance impregnation potion in the game.Maybe in the future update.(y)
I see. Well, I'm actually glad you can do that through the CG room. It'll certainly make things easier now.

With RPG Maker MV, Gimp or Photoshop you can make them all pregnant in one great orgy on the beach. :D
You just have to make it yourself, though...
I have RPG Maker VX Ace, but I doubt that would work. Thanks anyways.

Reactions: Genji

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Your doubts are true. Ace is written in Ruby, while MV is written in Javascript, so it won't work. Unless you know how to make Ace and MV drunk, so they can talk in the same language. :D

I mean sure, by having MV you can add your very own content into the local version of the game (like orgy, or your own hero), fix certain aspects of the game (like that guard in the royal chamber talking about the board), but you don't really need MV to make all girls pregnant.

Everything you have to do is to use save editor to turn on those switches responsible for pregnancy of every girl. But it might take some time, because there is a lot of them. Just by quick look into database I found around 50 (301 - 320, 361, 362, 381 - 410) switches responsible for pregnancy.

But, as I wrote, you don't need MV. Just upload your save file (and system.json file from game's data folder) into save editor, use ctrl + f, type "pregnancy" and press enter to jump from one pregnancy switch to another. Just don't forget to enable them.
It should be save to turn them on without any problem ingame, because now (as far as I know, but I might be wrong) those switches are responsible only for changing the pictures of hearts in CG's room.

But I'm not taking responsobility for any problems (bugs, errors, game crashes, corrupting save files, turning one certain events, etc.) it might cause. So if it happends, don't blame me. You have been warned.
Well, that could work, but I think I'll just repeat scenes in the CG Room just to be safe. I've already used Save Editor a bit and I'm afraid of breaking my save, especially after getting to the current end of the game. Thank you for the info though.

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Sia the girl in the igloo said I should talk to the headmaid. I've been trying to but the headmaid always says the same shit. Help

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Sia the girl in the igloo said I should talk to the headmaid. I've been trying to but the headmaid always says the same shit. Help
If you need the recipe for the ice ring, you need to speak with Linda, the maid with blue hair at the sleeping chambers, not the headmaid.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How to enter the room with guards
You can only enter that room during the traitor questline, when you go to that area at night with Trey, as the guard is not there during the night. But there is nothing special there, I think there was only one little chest.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where can I find the magic spirit
You can find an elf thief girl n the bottom right corner of Parverhill. Depending on how the event goes she'll open a portal to the Magicspirit either right there, in the top right behind a building, or in a prison cell below the fort in Parverhill. Afterwards you can only get back to the spirit by using the Teleportstone Amagal.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
how do I start chiyo's quest for the gold magic license, Chiyo is at lvl 40 with 110 magical knowledge and 140 relationship with ryen, and can access the alchemy table by speaking with her, also the main story is near finished, just waiting on the update for "the last chance"

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes