zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
where to get/make strange gold?
If I recall correctly, its in the secret mine under Manastyr. You need to steal Amagal uniforms (not Begus uniforms, which has been a source of confusion for some other players) from their military camp, and then use them to sneak into the mines from the room in the far NW corner of the Manastyr castle map.

Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
View attachment 633677
How to complete traitor quest i was unable to read 6th book
There are more books and notes in those quarters than you need, so maybe you already got everything you need but just missed the dialog of Trey to come and speak with him again at the sleeping chambers?

how to increase faith for Mira and Trey? will that increase light dmg?
The current version doesn't use those variables yet. The next update will make a bit more use of it, at least for Trey.

Reactions: L30 and Genji

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
quert.jpg

Hmmm... THAT SPEED... Her stats surpasses Ryen's… As far as I remembered I raided Shika and Funeral alone and before the battle ends, Ryoko got knocked but instead of using coffee to revive her I continued the match to deal more dmg until I won. After the battle I decided to rest to an inn in begus, I didn't look up her stats and continued grinding Shika Funeral boss fight. Then I just noticed her turns are way more faster than the rest. WTF? did I just discovered? Was that a bug or Ryoko is just that OP?

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 635029

Hmmm... THAT SPEED... Her stats surpasses Ryen's… As far as I remembered I raided Shika and Funeral alone and before the battle ends, Ryoko got knocked but instead of using coffee to revive her I continued the match to deal more dmg until I won. After the battle I decided to rest to an inn in begus, I didn't look up her stats and continued grinding Shika Funeral boss fight. Then I just noticed her turns are way more faster than the rest. WTF? did I just discovered? Was that a bug or Ryoko is just that OP?

vamsip000

May 9, 2017
There are more books and notes in those quarters than you need, so maybe you already got everything you need but just missed the dialog of Trey to come and speak with him again at the sleeping chambers?

The current version doesn't use those variables yet. The next update will make a bit more use of it, at least for Trey.
i am not getting the dialogue trey still repeat the old dialogue of reading books , is there time limit to this quest i started new game and easily completed the quest

!Forsaken!

Oct 25, 2017
Alright having a little probably with the quest the king of amagal, where is this portal at or did it tell me and I miss it >.<

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Alright having a little probably with the quest the king of amagal, where is this portal at or did it tell me and I miss it >.<
Maybe you're looking for the hexagon on the floor of the basement at the Ying or Yang Tower. (I can never remember which tower is which. ^^" It's the one with a stair going down.)

Reactions: L30 and Genji

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
RyenSaotome hello, If you have not added any good path scenes for moriko yet, could you put a reset option later when you do it just like you did with lace and illinya ?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Probably need a poll to do that..It based on how many request ryen get.Or just use the bad to good or something.

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
I have a question? I have the soul lantern mission and I already have everything I need to create it but it does not come out as or where someone could tell me? Thank you very much

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I have a question? I have the soul lantern mission and I already have everything I need to create it but it does not come out as or where someone could tell me? Thank you very much
Go to the whisp farm in Begus,and enter a house in the right.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ok I think I missed a lot of stuff since playing the last v19. I am completely out of the loop about reset switches and whatnot. Can anyone bring me up to speed?

Edit: Anything I can do to clear the traitor quest? This is kinda screwing me out of Brads last mission...
Edit2: WTF is it with Scarlett...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes