gun506

Dec 1, 2017
soo, brad kind of disappeared in the game, as in no longer in the party or castle with no dialogue about leaving. I honestly have no idea when it happened, since I had him on the backburner until I planned on doing his brawler stuff. Already tried using search on the thread with "Brad" and only found someone else with a similar issue, but no solutions. Anyone happen to know of a possible solution?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
soo, brad kind of disappeared in the game, as in no longer in the party or castle with no dialogue about leaving. I honestly have no idea when it happened, since I had him on the backburner until I planned on doing his brawler stuff. Already tried using search on the thread with "Brad" and only found someone else with a similar issue, but no solutions. Anyone happen to know of a possible solution?
Try go in and out from the bathouse.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Okay fond something new a guide to all the scenes in the game.
Share and enjoy.

This is not a full walk-through. Just a guide on how to get the sex scenes.

P.S not sure to which version of the game this guide helps

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Okay fond something new a guide to all the scenes in the game.
Share and enjoy.

This is not a full walk-through. Just a guide on how to get the sex scenes.

P.S not sure to which version of the game this guide helps
That's really cool. (y)
I hope the walkthrough will be complete and explain everything in full detail at some point, but I don't find the time and motivation to constantly work on it. ^^"

Reactions: Genji
Sep 16, 2018
The game seems broken for me, whenever I try to save nothing happens, I go to the save section of the menu and click on a file and there is just a sound that plays but nothing saves. Also when I go to the options menu and try to leave it with esc or try to select keyboard config I get an error message that says:

UnkownError
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C: Program Files(x86)\Ascension\Renryuu Ascension 20.04.18 [Windows Version]\www\save\config.rpgsave'

I try going to that file in the save folder and when I tried to open it it said I need to select a program to use. I selected Notpad and it just opened to a long string of letters. Still can't save or exit the options menu.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The game seems broken for me, whenever I try to save nothing happens, I go to the save section of the menu and click on a file and there is just a sound that plays but nothing saves. Also when I go to the options menu and try to leave it with esc or try to select keyboard config I get an error message that says:

UnkownError
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C: Program Files(x86)\Ascension\Renryuu Ascension 20.04.18 [Windows Version]\www\save\config.rpgsave'

I try going to that file in the save folder and when I tried to open it it said I need to select a program to use. I selected Notpad and it just opened to a long string of letters. Still can't save or exit the options menu.
I assume you have the issue, where the game is not allowed to create save or config files because the location of the game is "read-only" or "write-protected". This can happen when you try to play the game from an usb-stick, for example. If that's the problem, moving the entire game folder to a different location or changing the folder settings might help.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017

UnkownError

Move the game out of the Program Files directory. Windows protects that directory from applications writing to it without the correct permissions.

qinna

Sep 18, 2019
That's Wendy. Her scene got added in the last update. When you had the encounter with Hellhound in the hard difficulty floor or the Spire a note will appear on the Aldlyn city board to let you know a new floor is now available in the Spire. Only after reading the note can you teleport to the new challenge floor and meet Wendy there.
I couldn't find Hellhound in the hard floor. Does she stay in the hard floor by luck?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I couldn't find Hellhound in the hard floor. Does she stay in the hard floor by luck?
That mean you still doesnt complete her event yet or vampire event yet.Complete both of their event,after that you will see her .

qinna

Sep 18, 2019
That mean you still doesnt complete her event yet or vampire event yet.Complete both of their event,after that you will see her .
I went to Hellhound's village and finished all events with Vampire and Neya.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Damn, I've played 30 hours and I still feel I'm faaaar from reaching the end. I do enjoy the game but is there some cheat/mod to unlock all the CGs and Scenes?

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Weird,it should be work..you do add him in your team right?
If you mean if i've recruited him into the party then yeah, even completed the first part of his brawler event in aldlyn. never placed him in the team that fights with me though.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If you mean if i've recruited him into the party then yeah, even completed the first part of his brawler event in aldlyn. never placed him in the team that fights with me though.
Oookay,i suggest you tell Ryen in his discord.He is pretty active there..I think thats a bug.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Damn, I've played 30 hours and I still feel I'm faaaar from reaching the end. I do enjoy the game but is there some cheat/mod to unlock all the CGs and Scenes?
As for now,no.But you can unlock both scene with specific girls.For example,the slave girls you freed,you can send them to brothel as a whore.Just choose the option when it popped up.I also suggest you make a multiple save to see the scene in both route.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
As for now,no.But you can unlock both scene with specific girls.For example,the slave girls you freed,you can send them to brothel as a whore.Just choose the option when it popped up.I also suggest you make a multiple save to see the scene in both route.
Well, it's a problem because we have only 20 slots for saves. Also, because it's not told to us beforehand that we'll need extra saves to see some pics. In most games after you've done something, it's forever unlocked in the gallery, so I need to replay another 10 hours to recruit some of the girls *as maids/slaves xD

• Haha
Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes