Neo Ernest

Dec 26, 2018
That event has no effect on skillpoints, or should affect the gain of skillpoints in any way. Are you certain the problem didn't start somewhere else?

-Yes, I am sure. I had also the same question, and tried numerous actions that either related to the skilltree or quests. I had finished my most side quests, bought most o f the skils, and finished the skilltree. It doesn't bother me too much, but I couldn't progress the main story if not for the access permit quest.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
They're a couple of quests I'm stuck on and for the life of me can't figure out how to finish them.

Traitor quest: I have encountered the catgirl in the central capital bar then she ran away.
Tulup Plant quest: I need to find the elf Liana.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
They're a couple of quests I'm stuck on and for the life of me can't figure out how to finish them.

Traitor quest: I have encountered the catgirl in the central capital bar then she ran away.
Tulup Plant quest: I need to find the elf Liana.
The Kunoichi is inside the main building in Meddling Castle. See attached.
For the traitor quest, see attached Catgirl images.
For Liana, she is in the elf village of Ebron, just south of the capital. See attached.
Any questions?

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

Update 20.05.09.png
Changes:
- New event with Vampire and the Wind Spirit. It's starts in the top left corner of Aldlyn when the main story events and Vampire's events are advanced far enough.
- Added the solo CG scenes for the hellhounds Xyani and Liu.

Skilltree
- New skilltree pages replace the old skilltree, and can be accessed from the menu, same as before.
- Each party member received a unique skilltree page, which adds about 100 new skills into the game.
- The old skills and points you've invested remain, on the pages of different party members.
- All skills can be reset to regain the skillpoints now.

Feedback about the new skilltree system would be highly appreciated. Mostly about the balancing, if some skills are overpowered or not worth the skillpoints, and if the new skills made you change your previous party formation.

Since I got asked a lot about how to get to the hellhound village after the last two updates, I thought it might be best to explain it again: You need to get the wyvern Leneth pregnant to have a chance to meet Hellhound in a maid uniform in your secret bedroom. The trigger for this is a randomly generated number and can be re-rolled by using the teleport stone. After the scene with Hellhound in the maid uniform, you can find her in the volcano in Amagal in front of a hole in the wall which leads to the hellhound village. In order to enter the volcano, you need to advance Vampire's events.

For the next few days I plan to bring the walkthrough up to date and take care of reported spelling mistakes, which have been piling up a bit. ^^"

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
The Kunoichi is inside the main building in Meddling Castle. See attached.
For the traitor quest, see attached Catgirl images.
For Liana, she is in the elf village of Ebron, just south of the capital. See attached.
Any questions?
Thank you!

Edit: It seems ebron isn't on the map. Is It created though game events?

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
The new skilltree is good, only where to get skill points for this, level 55, new levels are difficult to get and all locations have already been investigated.
Is there a skillstone source anywhere in the game?

Is it possible to not fail the criminal hunt quest?
The quest can't be finished successful, since the criminal is already gone by the time
you arrive at the thieves guild.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Good update,character development with our main character King Ryen Saotome(his past,why he is always calm and emotionless).Also,That sex scene with vampire and Wind Spirit also good.Eventhough,i do like femdom with Vampire..i just cant:LOL:..its funny when Ryen just have a straight poker face and let Vampire do her own things..:ROFLMAO: i mean can you imagine that??Poker face in femdom hahhahaha,also Vampire can only tell he is almost cumming because his dick is twitching:LUL:

That fuck with Hellhound also good,never though Liu fuck a cerberus before:ROFLMAO: and the other is good,she might be inexperienced but im glad Ryen dtermined to train her better in sex:).Well,actually all of them are inexperienced:whistle:,they only know brutal straight fucking 50-90x non stop,never know foreplay,bj,hj or boobjob etc..Cant blame them,they have animal instinct only..:LOL:Once you fuck them,they will never stop until 50 times or more..Talk about limitless energy..

Last edited:

Fireboyo01

Dec 2, 2017
Great game love it. BTW any netori with another's wife/gf/queen? If not I think dev should include this for some more lewd scenes!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do i export older saves on the mac version?
The saves on mac are in the \Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\save folder.

The new skilltree is good, only where to get skill points for this, level 55, new levels are difficult to get and all locations have already been investigated.
Is there a skillstone source anywhere in the game?
You can only get skillpoints from increasing Ryen's level and via skillstones. I know that the huge increase in skills means that not everything can be unlocked at once now, but more skillstones will get added with new content and you can always reset skills on the skilltree to change your skills.

Great game love it. BTW any netori with another's wife/gf/queen? If not I think dev should include this for some more lewd scenes!
It's likely to happen in some way, I'm just not sure yet where and how. :D

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
The saves on mac are in the \Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\save folder.

You can only get skillpoints from increasing Ryen's level and via skillstones. I know that the huge increase in skills means that not everything can be unlocked at once now, but more skillstones will get added with new content and you can always reset skills on the skilltree to change your skills.

It's likely to happen in some way, I'm just not sure yet where and how. :D
thank you very much!
also keep doing what you do i really enjoy your game.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

rinhailer

Feb 3, 2019
Might be a bug but I can't access the Windspirit event even though I've done all the events with Vampire. Also all of Ryen's skills that involve the other party members aren't accessible and I'm over 100 relation with everyone.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
What is the last pic refering to? Tags says male protag
The character generation is part of a christmas special, in which you can create a girl with a bunch of details for one CG scene.

Might be a bug but I can't access the Windspirit event even though I've done all the events with Vampire. Also all of Ryen's skills that involve the other party members aren't accessible and I'm over 100 relation with everyone.
Have you done the main story yet? It's necessary to finish the current main story to get the events with the Windspirit, and the events with the Windspirit are necessary to unlock the "?" skills on Ryen's skilltree.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes