XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I can't give tsubaki anything for the feast of gratitude. She is going to hate me!:cry:

Edit: Nevermind I'm just an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Genji

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
I have a question. is there any other game (doesnt need to be on here or have sex scenes) that has this map building ruling of a country and able to go to war with others as well as a massive back story like this? cant for the fully finished one of the better RPGM games out there in my opinion tho I havent played many so take that at a grain of salt but truely a work of art in my opinion.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I have a question. is there any other game (doesnt need to be on here or have sex scenes) that has this map building ruling of a country and able to go to war with others as well as a massive back story like this? cant for the fully finished one of the better RPGM games out there in my opinion tho I havent played many so take that at a grain of salt but truely a work of art in my opinion.
Honestly i dont know,the only one i think is this game. :unsure:

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
What are the condition for the Tentacle quest to trigger? I have Naevy in the castle and even went through the Hard dungeon with my team, and defeated the Deamoness at the end ... have Lace and Irinlia in the dungeon but the guards only give me "..."
What am I missing to trigger the quest?
Thanks in advance for any help

Last edited:

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
What are the condition for the Tentacle quest to trigger? I have Naevy in the castle and even went through the Hard dungeon with my team, and defeated the Deamoness at the end ... have Lace and Irinlia in the dungeon but the guards only give me "..."

As far as I can tell you don't get an actual quest tracker for it. The first step for me was the first character quest with Sandra where you go into the sewer(?) find a tentacle "tree" and it attacks Sandra. You can also grab a Nice Knife in that area. After that you should go to the guard at the bottom of the "secret dungeon" that attaches to your bedroom.You should talk to him, and he'll tell you where to buy them.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i'm dead confused with sandra's haunted house event. don't know what to do

- Never mind, found it at walkthrough-

Last edited:

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
As far as I can tell you don't get an actual quest tracker for it. The first step for me was the first character quest with Sandra where you go into the sewer(?) find a tentacle "tree" and it attacks Sandra. You can also grab a Nice Knife in that area. After that you should go to the guard at the bottom of the "secret dungeon" that attaches to your bedroom.You should talk to him, and he'll tell you where to buy them.
You don't buy them. Once you have Lace and Irina, and have gone through the Spire's Hard Dungeon, and Sandra's first quest where she gets molested by Ryen and tentacles, a guardsman appears at the very bottom of the secret dungeon (the one with the bloody pillar), who will tell you about the tentacle plants. You head back to the Spire's hard area (the place with the demoness) and collect a cutting, which you bring back to that guard. See attached.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018

Ah so that was my mistake, because the WT said soldiers in the prison I was thinking they meant the 2 guards at the first level, as I forgot there is a soldier at the bottom, thank you for the help

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
1) Ryen, are you planning on adding new party members?
2) Found bug when opening the chest nothing happens and the game stops reacting, collected all unique items except Ashria (robe)
1.png

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
1) Ryen, are you planning on adding new party members?
2) Found bug when opening the chest nothing happens and the game stops reacting, collected all unique items except Ashria (robe)
View attachment 651754
1. Not before the timeskip in the main story.
2. The chest seems to have a bug, but I checked them twice before and couldn't find anything wrong with the event. Can you elaborate what happened when you started the sequence about opening the chests?

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
2. The chest seems to have a bug, but I checked them twice before and couldn't find anything wrong with the event. Can you elaborate what happened when you started the sequence about opening the chests?
I defeated Funeral and Shika, after the hero went to the chest, the chest opened and nothing happened, no message appeared, the app continues to work, but the controls do not return to me and the hero also does not go to the 2 chest.
Added a save, maybe help you determine the cause of the problem.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Why do we have that forced Mira and Mirel scene? That really came out of nowhere, no story nothing. And it is not even avoidable if you want to get other scenes.
Oh well another RPGM game down the drains..

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Why do we have that forced Mira and Mirel scene? That really came out of nowhere, no story nothing. And it is not even avoidable if you want to get other scenes.
You mean the scene at the secret onsen, right? That scene requires Mira and Mirel's events at the Thremten festival and their relationship high enough, and due to the different requirements is not something you'll usually find immediately after getting the characters. The reason why they act that way in the onsen is also explained by the old man, as it is not a normal onsen.
The scene is required for other scenes at the onsen, of which currently only one exists, because the other choice is to close the peeping hole and thus removes the option to see any scenes that happen in the bath for Ryen.
I don't understand how having to skip through the dialog of one scene you don't like ruins a game of this size for you. Maybe take a little break and continue now that you're past this point. ;)

anyone know how to cheat money?
There is no cheat option, but you can use the debug attack to farm monsters quickly, or set high taxes and build mines for a constant income and leave the game running while you do something else.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
You mean the scene at the secret onsen, right? That scene requires Mira and Mirel's events at the Thremten festival and their relationship high enough, and due to the different requirements is not something you'll usually find immediately after getting the characters. The reason why they act that way in the onsen is also explained by the old man, as it is not a normal onsen.
The scene is required for other scenes at the onsen, of which currently only one exists, because the other choice is to close the peeping hole and thus removes the option to see any scenes that happen in the bath for Ryen.
I don't understand how having to skip through the dialog of one scene you don't like ruins a game of this size for you. Maybe take a little break and continue now that you're past this point. ;)
Well, the question still persists though, why is not entirely skippable? And that Themren festival scene came out of nowhere too.

Sorry if this comes as hating the game but those things at least need buildup to happen.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well, the question still persists though, why is not entirely skippable? And that Themren festival scene came out of nowhere too.

Sorry if this comes as hating the game but those things at least need buildup to happen.
Mira and Mirel are best friends.And the onsen proving that they both do have feeling with each other.Onsen is the place where people more open up with their feeling.Also,if you read carefully,Mirel and Mira are so close,and they take care of each other a lot,that kind of feeling pop up while they are in that relationship..And why festival need a build up though.. :ROFLMAO: Anyway,that scene are skippable.Just reject old man offer and it will stop you from go see some lesbian action in the onsen.

Snakesama

Sep 18, 2018
hey Ryen quick question, are there any plans to allow for impregnating elly or kylenth??? so far they are the only two main girls that can't be impregnated, oh and mirel, forgot about her lol

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes