lolond29

May 26, 2019
anyone have the deed of slave ownership and the recipe for a ominous potion from the metal chest? No matter how many try i do, always the metal chest give me iron or weak potions.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
anyone have the deed of slave ownership and the recipe for a ominous potion from the metal chest? No matter how many try i do, always the metal chest give me iron or weak potions.
Both items, the potion and the deed for a slave, are both not implemented yet. I assume you saw them on the list of drops, which was made during the development and is outdated, since some of the details changed.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
What are you talking about?
It doesn’t leave things like that. Although I’ve never seen a skillstone drop out of a chest.
By the way, Ryan, any luck finding the trunk bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yup,thats how its work.:)
Found a plugin to increase the number of active party members, so it’s possible)
Yanfly's Party System

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
You can always try the links posted by the developer. ;) In my update post, I use folder links which are always the same, as I only change the files inside the folders. So if you follow that link, you always get the newest version for all systems.
Here is the direct link for android: Mega

As others have mentioned, I still have a huge amount of work to do before I get to continue the main story.

PervyShiro
Apparently there is a bug for some people, which causes the first step of the events in Aldlyn to be flagged as done, and the spirit has moved to Ebron. If you don't want to miss the first part of the event, wait until I post an update with a fix, rather than to talk with the spirit at Ebron.

That's strange, that scene works as intended for me and I've never heard about any issues from other people. oO I assume you have tried it again after restarting the game, since you made those screenshots? Anything visible to you, what could cause the issue? Does it seem as if Hellhound wants to jump but her path is somehow blocked?
I went back to the character that softlocks the game and it still does it.
-
I uploaded my save to google drive so if you want you can see if it's a problem with my save.
-

-
I will keep the file up but I think it's a pathfinding issue. I enabled noclip and it fixed itself.

Edit: It's a pathfinding issue. The MC's scripted path looks like it's offset by one so the MC is trying to walk into a impassable zone which is lava.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
RyenSaotome Mira skilltree has a minor bug.
When you add +1 point to healing(+50 healing) ... Then try to add a second point, it changes to defense +3 (Trey's skill)
I assume level up to max works if you have enough points, but I havent tried.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Gotta ask, the option for resetting Lace and Irinlia wouldn't ever come back, right?? I was just waiting for them to have more content in their alternative paths...

Also, no matter what, I can't find the Wind Spirit en Aldlyn... I'm at the end of the actual story and had completed el of the missions from Vampyre, is there somethig that I still need to do??

caju

Oct 5, 2017
RyenSaotome Mira skilltree has a minor bug.
When you add +1 point to healing(+50 healing) ... Then try to add a second point, it changes to defense +3 (Trey's skill)
I assume level up to max works if you have enough points, but I havent tried.
Tested adding 5 points at once and got the message +250 healing.
So it appears it is only broken if you add 1 point at a time.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I'm having trouble with the millwater murder case. I'm up to having talked to everyone about the flask and got dialogue to accuse somebody but I still can't figure it out. I was suspecting either Irinlia or Jillia.
I'm not a detective.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm having trouble with the millwater murder case. I'm up to having talked to everyone about the flask and got dialogue to accuse somebody but I still can't figure it out. I was suspecting either Irinlia or Jillia.
I'm not a detective.
Its in the walkthrough.

james0sjr

Feb 5, 2020
Maybe I am misremembering but I thought you got skilltree points on MC level ups before or am I mistaken? Cause the only skill points I got on the latest version as of this posting was from those items.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes