KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Is there a reason to for why anyone would be ok with that dude's clemency plea?
  1. Attacked guards to help his friend escape the law.
  2. Assisted friend in hiding the dead body of his wife he murdered.
I'm sure it'll impact a later event, but you can't just allow people to help others get away with murder. And if he was willing to do that who knows what else he'd do for that same guy?

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Was it the text only scene? Characters only get unlocked in the CG room when you saw a CG from that character.
Moriko on her good path has no CG scene atm.
So as of the current version Moriko on good path has no sexy times yet? Will we get any action with her on the good path in future updates or is it bad path only?

Also Snow Ruin is bugged for me as the barrier keeping me from the demon does not go down when I install the new mechanism which I believe is due to flicking the second switch before replacing the damaged lever.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a reason to for why anyone would be ok with that dude's clemency plea?
  1. Attacked guards to help his friend escape the law.
  2. Assisted friend in hiding the dead body of his wife he murdered.
I'm sure it'll impact a later event, but you can't just allow people to help others get away with murder. And if he was willing to do that who knows what else he'd do for that same guy?
He did not help his friend commit murder.
He helped his friend dispose of some expired meat.
He did help his friend escape though, so maybe time served is appropriate. (how long has he already served?)

• Angry
Reactions: KingWeWuz and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So as of the current version Moriko on good path has no sexy times yet? Will we get any action with her on the good path in future updates or is it bad path only?

Also Snow Ruin is bugged for me as the barrier keeping me from the demon does not go down when I install the new mechanism which I believe is due to flicking the second switch before replacing the damaged lever.
not in game yet,Ryen will progress both of the route later..hope some twist but let him decide it.

Reactions: Hakkira

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

The level in the room with the demon only disable the trap in the other room, not the barrier. The lever to disable the barrier in front of the demon is behind the traps that you've disabled now. It's not bugged, you just missed a part of the event. ;)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
He did not help his friend commit murder.
He helped his friend dispose of some expired meat.
He did help his friend escape though, so maybe time served is appropriate. (how long has he already served?)
-no one said he did
-correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that meat ...of a human the friend killed... to hide the evidence of the crime...
-Doesn't say. I think accessory to murder and aiding and embedding wouldn't apply since he didn't know ahead of time... but, if we go by modern laws... destorying evidence (6 months), obstruction of justice (typically 5 years can be higher depending on seriousness of crime), assaulting an officer (5-14 years per officer depending on seriousness of injuries, 5 being without any injury 14 being hospitalized or near fatal)

He also does not seem to regret his actions, rather he seems indebted to a guy so he probably wouldn't make parole considering the same criminal could no doubt manipulate him.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
The level in the room with the demon only disable the trap in the other room, not the barrier. The lever to disable the barrier in front of the demon is behind the traps that you've disabled now. It's not bugged, you just missed a part of the event. ;)
Ah I see thanks for the heads up I totally missed that! :eek: :sneaky:

On another note I was wondering how all those Other Values play into the game like Ryen's Reputation and Rage stat that are on the Skilltree page?

Also Ryoko's new Water Combo attacks your party instead of the enemy making it not very useful unless it works to put out fires?

Last edited:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Still working out the management side of this game. If I wanted resources quickly can I just spam ending turns without any seeming repercussions? And on the enemy bandits will they eventually attack the kingdom if I ignore them entirely?

witteb

May 3, 2019
Still working out the management side of this game. If I wanted resources quickly can I just spam ending turns without any seeming repercussions? And on the enemy bandits will they eventually attack the kingdom if I ignore them entirely?
u can encouter 2 womens in the bandit map side quest

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I don't really get it. It says it's a male protagonist game with a character creator. But there's a screenshot of a girl with changeable skintone, etc. Can you give yourself boobs or you can customize your party members?

witteb

May 3, 2019
I don't really get it. It says it's a male protagonist game with a character creator. But there's a screenshot of a girl with changeable skintone, etc. Can you give yourself boobs or you can customize your party members?
you can customize an fuckable character. an side elf for the christmas updates.

Reactions: Megumin. and Genji
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes