Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The full version of this update is now available at itch.io:

The other uploads will follow.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Small update to version 20.05.17:
-> This update only fixes bugs and spelling mistakes, it adds NO NEW CONTENT. <-
- For some people the Wind Spirit did not appear in the top left of Aldlyn even after getting all requirements. There is an option in the book next to your bed in the castle to fix this issue now.
- Fixed the bug of your party disappearing when you asked Lady Akira to change you into a girl at Witton.
- Fixed the bugged treasure chests in the fire raid of the Spire of Courage. They don't freeze the game or give you multiple items anymore.
- Fixed several issues with the new skills from the skill tree update. Everything that was reported should work as intended now, but please let me know should you still notice any skills that don't work as described.

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

Where is the "herbalist" in Tulup Plant quest ?
The herbalist is one of the shops on the left of Aldlyn, by the blacksmith, inn and bar.

FMo08

Feb 16, 2019
Im stuck at quest "fragment hunt" at sinasoka... Didnt really get the puzzle. Tried hard please help

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So, between this and The Last Sovereign, which is one is the best of the lot (aside from TLS's lack of art that is)?

Reactions: Genji
Oct 10, 2016
I came across a rather terrifying glitch the every time I entered the dungeon one of my allies would disappear from the castle I thought they were being kidnapped one by one or getting put into a cutscence someware it took me going to bath house to get everyone back. I thought retarded mom stole back best baby dragon and nearly lost it XD

So, between this and The Last Sovereign, which is one is the best of the lot (aside from TLS's lack of art that is)?
TLS has art now btw TLS is more horrific of a setting but has higher comedy value while this one is funny but plays its setting like a tipical fantasy setting humans are definately the more violent of the races this time around though causing mass genocide and slavery so basicly this time Humanity is the Incubus king and you are just a grumpy soldier taking shit over.

Is there any value declaring war if their is a time skip I wouldn't mind trashing the other countries wiping out the curruptions and starting the skip with a unitied continent.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I came across a rather terrifying glitch the every time I entered the dungeon one of my allies would disappear from the castle I thought they were being kidnapped one by one or getting put into a cutscence someware it took me going to bath house to get everyone back. I thought retarded mom stole back best baby dragon and nearly lost it XD

[...]
Is there any value declaring war if their is a time skip I wouldn't mind trashing the other countries wiping out the curruptions and starting the skip with a unitied continent.
Which dungeon? I heard about party members disappearing for a while, but have yet to find the source of the problem. If you know something to help me find the problem, that would be wonderful. :D

You can't declare war at the moment. The system will be added before the time skip and it'll have a bit impact when you had war with another country.

Reactions: L30 and Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm currently working on changes for the warmap battle system, mainly the change of the unnamed units to squads, which are each lead by a unique leader. This will also remove the "class" system and instead the squads can be equipped with weapons, and the weapons will define what used to be the "class".
For the first 6 squads (normal soldier, heavy armor, pikemen, cavaliers, archers and mages) I want to make new characters to be their leaders, so that no matter what choices you make or how far you've advanced other events, you'll always have these 6 from the start.
:smile:
Since these 6 are completely new characters, it gives me the chance to gather some wishes and feedback to base their appearance and characters on. In other words, you can say what you'd like to see for these squad leaders.
You can make general suggestions, for example I have "scars", "muscular", "glasses", "flat-chest", "piercings" and "major body tattoo" as keywords on my list. The characters should consist mostly of human (as that fits best to members of military of the previous king) and they should fit to the 6 "classes" that I need to fill. Clothes don't really matter, as they may not get full body CGs. I'm not sure about it, though. :D
Posting images of characters you think could fit is fine,but please don't spam dozen of images, select a few good examples.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes